1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporter looking for SCAMS from brokerages and banks

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by AsstModerator, Mar 3, 2008.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

We've got a reporter who wants your stories. He should post more info here soon.

2. hansg

hansg Recruit

Banks and bigger brokers SCAM

Hallo all. My purpose with this thread is to gather information on SCAM like behavior of banks and bigger brokers. This information could be used in newspaper article so it must be easy to proof. I’m looking for actual cases like the one from “fxid10t, us” on SAXObank (2007-04-18). In that case SAXObank changed a trade afterward because of “speculative trades after announcements”! Maybe there was some kind of a “small print” condition on behalf of SAXObank. However, a broker dealing with options, futures, stock and forex that rules out speculation simply doesn’t know trading is all about: Speculation! If you do have such information, would you be so kind and share them with me and others? The information you provide will be treated with 100% assurance.

3. musketeer

musketeer Private

I may provide you with completely "proofing" records. It is about my case with FXopen - they completely removed all of my trades - days ago ... Fortunately they didnt removed my initial deposit so I withdraw it

4. burnedby4x

burnedby4x Recruit

one that i know of currently gone in many cities is " The Forex Project" ran by Lou Rivas. He had centers in Orlando, FL Spartanburg, SC Chattanooga, TN cleveland, TN and Panama City, FL
    He had well over 200 employees and they up and closed the offices and abscounded with all investors monies and left the Employees with out being paid for about 4-8 weeks. there are two blogs currently under way, the clients have forced him in to involuntary bankruptcies but i hear that he is doing the same in miami currently

Please post so all know that this man talks with a silver tongue but leaves a path of destruction in his wake. He doesn't claim to be a broker but an "IA" but works with interbank FX and Equity bank and apparently some dealings with these banks were really shady.

http://nobsnetwork.net/no-bull****-forex-blog/2741-forex-project.html

TFP1 :: Index

These are the blogs

The chattanoogan.com published a story on 5/23/2008
    5/23/2008 - Ooltewah Man Who Promised Immense Wealth Is Forced Into Bankruptcy - Breaking News - Chattanoogan.com

Please alert all to be weary of this deal he also served at least 10 years in prison in Arizona and in Miami dade county prison back in the 80's for the exact same thing

5. ShanghaiWayne

ShanghaiWayne Recruit

Henry Gordon the Big Apple address scam

Henry Gordon was a N.Y based Forex investor scam . Operating reliably for months they traded your money on the Forex Mon-Fri and deposited daily into your account. They had a NY address and NY phone number. Suddenly they dissappeared with tens of thousands of investors monies from all around the world. They answered calls to their USA NY # up till 5 days before that they fled. This is a hypocrisy. Now we dont know where or whose these Bandits are??????.We even asked initially the NY State Commerce Bureau to check on their biz name and they said no probs. So we went ahead and invested. It really means these guys with their website plastered all over America and the world could run a scam in the Big Apple and get away with it. What does this say.??? It says a lot. As a longtime patriot of Americans it means the NY Dept got its guard down.The SEC were complained to.They can formally tell us nothing after five months. We suspect they have no time to hunt these guys down. I cannot imagine such things happenng in N.Y for so long. If it was LA yes but not after 9/11. Come on guys lets nail these bastards once and for all as they ran others scams as well. We need to get our money back from the Liberty Costa Rica accounts they / we had to use. We pray and hope that this is not another style of infiltration into the Big Apple as before to test the awareness of the American people.

6. bowlingbroke

bowlingbroke Recruit

I work for one...shhh

7. frodo

frodo Recruit

I am interested about freezen capital in Finanzasforex (EMG)because next week they are on the court and prowing about their work ,with hope that money vill be anfreezen and back to Evolution Market Group. Iam interested if you could get court desizion and put it on this forum or sent me on mail ivan2009x@gmail.com, Thanks !:unhappy:

8. frodo

frodo Recruit

EMG Finanzasforex

The EMG-Finanzasforex are on US District Court Middle District of Florida Tampa Division,corthouse M. Gibbons courtroom 14B,judge hon. Virginia M. Hernandez Covington. Status Conference betwen FTC v. Global Marketing Group was in Wednesday October 28. 2009. Iam not from U.S. and I can not see how the trail is going so I ask for help if anybody can reply me on mail or this forum. THANKS ! my mail is : ivan2009x@gmail.com

9. frodo

frodo Recruit

EMG-Finanzasforex

EMG- Finanzasforex is on U.S. court- DISTRICT COURT, MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA TAMPA DIVISION. Sam M. Gibbons courthouse courtroom 14b,judge hon. Virginia M. Hernandez Covington,case iz no: 8:06-civ-2272-T-33AEP. Status Conference betwen FTC v. Global Marketing Group was in Wednesday October 28.2009.because I am not from U.S. I can not see how the trail is going so I ask for help anyone who can informed me about this case on this forum or mail: ivan2009x@gmail.com THANKS!

10. frodo

frodo Recruit

EMG-Finanzasforex

EMG-Finanzasforex is on U.S. DISTRICT COURT,MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA TAMPA DIVISION,judge:hon Virginia M. Hernandez Covington at courtroom 14B, Sam M. Gibons coutrhouse,case-8:06-civ-2272-T-33AEP. i ask help for information about this case on this forum or e-mail:ivan2009x@gmail.com THANK YOU !:unhappy: