Request For Advice & Intervention With Forex21 (Partnership Issues)

Good Morning,

I want to sincerely thank Forex21 for their response. I'm glad for the communication. Maybe If there was communication prior to now this situation would not have occured.

I received the comments stated here through email and I have responded to them to explain clearly. Although for the sake of others and the FPA I want to publish the response I sent to them through email so we can all be on the same page. Please see response below:

Good Morning,
Thanks a lot for your response.
There was a reason why I requested for my account to be closed and outstanding/pending commissions paid. The reason was because of the following:

1. I discovered discrepancies on my commissions and requested several attention to
these issues.
2. I got a reply that the above issues will be looked into. It was dealt with (duplicate orders
removed, and pending commissions certified.
3. Later on the same issues cropped up again and I requested your attention to them.
However there was no answer or reply.
4. I kept on requesting for attention and resolution but no response going close to a month,
and it was becoming frustrating for me because I had put in so much resources on
marketing. It was out of the frustration that I requested my account to be closed
and all outstanding/pending commissions paid to me.

5. In our conversation on Skype on Wednesday August 24th, 2016, I made this request to
you.
6. You told me that my account could not be closed because I had not reached the min
payout else my commissions would be lost. See your statement from skype below:

Unfortuantly the min. payout amount was not reached on your account. That's why I did not close your account (otherwise the commission would be lost) but instead changed the status from active to pending. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support desk at any time.

7. I requested clarifications on the implication of pending through an email. See your
response below sent to me on August 25th, 2016 9:43AM

1. I understand by your policy a partner needs to reach the withdrawal limit. Since the account is now on pending mode, will it disable referrals?
The account is disabled, not in pending mode. Referrals will be still counted.
2. I noticed I could no longer get access to the affiliate panel. Is this because of the account status on pending mode?
Following your request, we disabled the account. CP panel is only reachable for active affiliate accounts.
3. Due to unforeseen circumstances can't I withdraw what's left (pending and outstanding) and close the account?
Commissions are automatically paid out when the min. withdrawal limit is reached.
Best Regards,
Forex21 - Andrew
www.forex21.com

8. From the above it's clear that my account was not closed (** addition not in email** -
because referrals still count until when it reaches min payout then withdrawal can be
made)

9. Since it was obvious that my commissions would not be paid unless it reached
minimum payout. I decided to request for reactivation of my affiliate account so that I
can continue marketing and monitoring of my performance. However no response from
you.
10. Despite this, I continued to market your products on the grounds that my referrals still
counts.
11. Since i could not get information on my referrals performance I sent emails requesting
for the information from you and no response. Yet I kept on marketing your products in
good faith.
12. Also i wish to correct the notion that I only refereed freebies. I have a sale commission
from ProFx product.
13. I sincerely believe that I must have reached the minimum payout even before now
looking at my previous trend performance which is around $250 plus unaccounted
pending commissions as at August 2016.

Even now I will be grateful if my affiliate panel is reactivated so I can see my performance/commissions and if my payout is not complete I'll continue until its complete.

I hope I have been able to explain clearly to you.

Thank you.

Obike, C. Onyebuchim

The above response was sent to Forex21 today morning at 9:58AM.

Long story short: Mr.Obike, C. Onyebuchim requested that we close his affiliate account. We did so and 6 month later he decided that it was a bad idea and blamed us for closing his account. Here is what I replied to his last lengthy e-mail:

+++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Obike, C. Onyebuchim.,

Look, you contacted me and asked that we CLOSE YOUR AFFILIATE ACCOUNT. I informed you about the consequences and as you confirmed that you wish to close the account I disabled the account until the next payout date to ensure you get paid in case the min. payout limit is reached. As the payout limit was not reached until the end of August 2016 I closed the account following your request.

Again, you requested that I close the account and that is why the account has been closed. There is nothing what can be reactivated. Lengthy explanation like (I was frustrated, Technical problems) etc. and unreasonable negative ForexPeaceArmy where you basically complain that we closed your account following your request will not bring the account back.

Though I am always willing to help when I can, there is nothing what I can do. If you want to blame somebody, look into the mirror.

Best Regards,

Forex21 - Alexander Collins
www.forex21.com
+++++++++++++++++++++

Long story short: Mr.Obike, C. Onyebuchim requested that we close his affiliate account. We did so and 6 month later he decided that it was a bad idea and blamed us for closing his account. Here is what I replied to his last lengthy e-mail:

+++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Obike, C. Onyebuchim.,

Look, you contacted me and asked that we CLOSE YOUR AFFILIATE ACCOUNT. I informed you about the consequences and as you confirmed that you wish to close the account I disabled the account until the next payout date to ensure you get paid in case the min. payout limit is reached. As the payout limit was not reached until the end of August 2016 I closed the account following your request.

Again, you requested that I close the account and that is why the account has been closed. There is nothing what can be reactivated. Lengthy explanation like (I was frustrated, Technical problems) etc. and unreasonable negative ForexPeaceArmy where you basically complain that we closed your account following your request will not bring the account back.

Though I am always willing to help when I can, there is nothing what I can do. If you want to blame somebody, look into the mirror.

Best Regards,

Forex21 - Alexander Collins
www.forex21.com
+++++++++++++++++++++

Good Morning, All

Contrary to the statement above, I requested the closure of my account and the payment of my outstanding and pending commissions owing to the ill treatment i received from Forex21 which appeared deliberate because they claimed I only referred customers to their free product. Ever since then their attitude changed.

Forex21 told me they would pay me and later on said I had not reached the minimum payout and then my account was deactivated. I did not come back in 6 months time to say it was a bad idea. That is totally wrong and not true. Refer to my earlier posts and also see his statements that my account is on pending mode or disabled and then MY REFERRAL STILL COUNTS, which implies that customers I refer will still be recorded on my account as well as the commissions. I continued inquiries and discussions about the account status immediately but he kept mute for months not until I referred the case here. He stated earlier on that they didn't ignore my emails but it could have gotten into their spam folder. That is highly untrue because I sent several messages to their skype, skype phone calls, forum, facebook, private forum inbox, called their telephone number and they never answered or picked my calls. This clearly shows a deliberate intent to lock me out. Is this fair? If not for the FPA I would have not gotten the attention I'm getting now.

All I'm asking is he should pay me for what I have worked for - simple. The payout is $300, I had made sales commissions close to $300 and he got upset that I only refereed freebie product and since then they no longer attended to my inquiries.

When I sensed where they were heading to, I requested for reactivation of my affiliate account so I could fulfill his demands but they kept silent, which proves their intent to lock me out and stash away my hard earned commissions. What is difficult to reactivate a pending or closed or disabled account? If no sinister or deliberate motive is involved?

Looking at their statement above shows their kind of courtesy, which is very unfriendly and unprofessional. Similar statements (insults) were thrown at me during our skype conversation. This not fair. I have a right to my commissions and I want them paid immediately.

Please I'm pleading with fellow FPA members and the public to look into this issue with an open heart, put themselves in my shoes and see how it pains.

Forex21 should pay me my commissions.

Please see email threads on where it all started from including skype conversations. The email is lengthy so I will post the crucial ones.

The email below commenced when I noticed discrepancies on my commissions:

onye buchi <onyeobike@yahoo.com>
To Forex21 - Affiliate Program
CC Forex21 Support Alexander Collins
05/23/16 at 12:35 PM
Good Day,

Please i observed some discrepancies on my commission statement.

A statement says $ ‎22.00 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant while another says: Unpaid Commissions (approved / pending): $ ‎0.00 / $ ‎11.00.

Which is correct or the actual reflection of my pending commission?

Also i noticed the last approved commission on my account was in March 2016 and theres a pile of outstanding uncleared sales.

Please kindly do something about it to encourage our hard work.

Thanks
FXTradeCity - Forex Resources & Tools
fxtradecity.blogspot.com/p/forex-resources.html
fxtradecity.blogspot.com
Reply Reply to All Forward More
Forex21 <office @ forex21.com>
To onye buchi
05/23/16 at 3:42 PM

Hello Onye Buchi.

Thank you for your e-mail. Both figures are correct. 22$ is the commission waiting for approval (total) and 11$ is the amount of approved/pending commission over the last 30 days. As requested I will take a look to the pending commission and approve them later today.

Best Regards,

Forex21 - Andrew
forex21.com

----- Original Message -----
To: affiliates @ forex21.com
Cc: support @ forex21.com, office @ forex21.com
Sent: 2016.05.23 14:35
Subject: Unbalanced Commissions & Long Pending Commissions
Good Day,

Please i observed some discrepancies on my commission statement.

A statement says $ ‎22.00 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant while another says: Unpaid Commissions (approved / pending): $ ‎0.00 / $ ‎11.00.

Which is correct or the actual reflection of my pending commission?

Also i noticed the last approved commission on my account was in March 2016 and theres a pile of outstanding uncleared sales.

Please kindly do something about it to encourage our hard work.

Thanks
fxtradecity.blogspot.com
To Forex21
05/26/16 at 4:23 PM
Good Day,

Please i wish to remind you of your earlier mail where you informed me that you will take a look at my pending commissions and approve them on Monday 23rd, May 2016.

The pending commissions are still yet to be handled as you stated.
fxtradecity.blogspot.com

*************************************************************************************************

Skype conversation

Wednesday, April, 27, 2016
Good Afternoon
I'm your affiliate partner
I have an issue I wish to bring to your knowledge
Recently i've noticed that there are always lots of pending commissions on my account
It wasn't so at the beginning
What could be the cause of this?

Thursday, April, 28, 2016
Dear Onyebuchim Obike, thank you for contacting us. Commission approval on your account has been changen from automatic to manual because you mainly reffered freebie users and had a high number of duplicates in the past. Should you have any further questions, please contact us at any time. support @ forex21.com

Tuesday, May 03, 2016
Thanks for the explanations. Our marketing campaign covers all your products but it's not in our power to decide for the visitors, and users hence the high traffic on the FXPulse. My issue is the lengthy time it takes to manually verify and sort out the duplicates. I appreciate if it could be better than what it is now.

Wednesday, August, 24, 2016
Good Morning
Please recall my earlier request on the same issue regarding accumulated pending commissions. The pending commissions have still not been cleared despite several requests.

I also want to inquire if my account can be closed and all outstanding commissions paid to me.

[24/8/2016 10:28:34 AM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
[24/8/2016 10:32:09 AM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
[24/8/2016 1:39:44 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: hello
[24/8/2016 2:55:00 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: hello
[24/8/2016 2:57:05 PM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
[24/8/2016 3:10:53 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Hello
[24/8/2016 5:01:29 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Hello
[24/8/2016 6:16:37 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Hello
[24/8/2016 6:18:27 PM] Forex21: Good Day, if you have a question it would be a great idea to stop flooding our Skype and E-mail with spam.
[24/8/2016 6:19:16 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: My sincere apologies
[24/8/2016 6:19:18 PM] Forex21: I also want to inquire if my account can be closed and all outstanding commissions paid to me.As I really dislike spam, I will be happy to fullfill your request right away.
[24/8/2016 6:19:29 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: It was not spam.
[24/8/2016 6:19:43 PM] Forex21: If you reached the min. payout commission, I will transfer it to your account.
[24/8/2016 6:19:51 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: I did not get a response so I send more inquiries
[24/8/2016 6:20:07 PM] Forex21: You sent one and the same e-mail many times. This is spam
[24/8/2016 6:20:14 PM] Forex21: ...nothing else.
[24/8/2016 6:20:24 PM] Forex21: And calling it different does not help.
[24/8/2016 6:20:52 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Yes I understand. But you should understand that keeping a client silent it's not the best because he/she can get worried
[24/8/2016 6:21:40 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: When a client does not get a response if it's a simple response: "We got your message and we're working on it" is worth it
[24/8/2016 6:22:05 PM] Forex21: And that's why you send the same e-mail within minutes several times.
[24/8/2016 6:22:05 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: I had no other choice than to keep on writing to get an audience
[24/8/2016 6:22:39 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: No its not several minutes. Besides it became this way since earlier mails written months and weeks ago were not answered
[24/8/2016 6:22:58 PM] Forex21: The one thing I dislike even more than spammers are story tellers.
[24/8/2016 6:23:46 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Please i appreciate if you deal with the issues and keep it soft with words
[24/8/2016 6:24:24 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Telling your partner or affiliate person a story teller is not ideal. I have a right to get audience.
[24/8/2016 6:24:48 PM] Forex21: Yes, you do. But that does not include telling BS and spam.
[24/8/2016 6:25:25 PM] Forex21: As requested, your account will be closed. If there is any commission pending, it will be paid out today.
[24/8/2016 6:25:30 PM] Forex21: Have a nice Day!
[24/8/2016 6:25:37 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Thanks
[24/8/2016 6:31:28 PM] Forex21: Unfortuantly the min. payout amount was not reached on your account. That's why I did not close your account (otherwise the commission would be lost) but instead changed the status from active to pending. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support desk at any time.
[24/8/2016 6:32:30 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Sorry I do not understand what you mean by active to pending. Is this the product or account as a whole?
[24/8/2016 6:32:59 PM] Forex21: The account as a whole.
[24/8/2016 6:33:33 PM] Forex21: Unfortuantly, I have to go to a meeting now but as mentioned you can send me your questions (if any) via e-mail and I will reply to you tomorrow morning.
[24/8/2016 6:33:55 PM] Onyebuchim Obike: Ok no problem. I'll send you the email tommorrow

Email Sent The Following Morning
To Alexander Collins
CC Forex21 Support
08/25/16 at 9:30 AM
Good Morning,

As discussed yesterday on skype, I want to inquire on the implications of my affiliate account on pending mode arising from my request to close it and withdraw the pending and outstanding commissions.

My inquiry are:

1. I understand by your policy a partner needs to reach the withdrawal limit. Since the account is now on pending mode, will it disable referrals?
2. I noticed I could no longer get access to the affiliate panel. Is this because of the account status on pending mode?
3. Due to unforeseen circumstances can't I withdraw what's left (pending and outstanding) and close the account?

I appreciate your response.

Thank you
fxtradecity.blogspot.com
Forex21 <support@forex21.com>
To onye buchi
08/25/16 at 9:43 AM

The account is disabled, not in pending mode. Referrals will be still counted.

Following your request, we disabled the account. CP panel is only reachable for active affiliate accounts.

Commissions are automatically paid out when the min. withdrawal limit is reached.
Best Regards,

Forex21 - Andrew
forex21.com

----- Original Message -----
To: office @ forex21.com
Cc: support @ forex21.com
Sent: 2016.08.25 11:30
Subject: Followup on Account Pending Activation
Good Morning,

As discussed yesterday on skype, I want to inquire on the implications of my affiliate account on pending mode arising from my request to close it and withdraw the pending and outstanding commissions.

My inquiry are:

I appreciate your response.

Thank you
fxtradecity.blogspot.com
Forex21 <office @ forex21.com>
To onye buchi
08/25/16 at 9:45 AM
Please do not send one and the same e-mail multiple times. THANK YOU!

Skype Conversation Continues

Wednesday, October, 5, 2016
Good day
Please i sent an email some couple of days ago
I wanted to get information on the status of my account performance since access was closed on it
I'm still carrying out campaigns on your products
my email address is - onyeobike@yahoo.com
My affiliate ID is - forex21.com/#a_aid=51e67ce7cd13d

Thursday, November, 17, 2016
[17/11/2016 12:18:39 PM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
Good afternoon
Please if could respond to my email request, I'll be very grateful. I have written several times and no response. My apologies for the inconviniencies
[17/11/2016 3:14:59 PM] *** Call to Forex21 ***
[17/11/2016 3:15:14 PM] *** Call ended, duration 00:15 ***

Friday, January, 20, 2017
[20/1/2017 2:07:34 PM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***

[24/2/2017 9:42:42 AM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
[24/2/2017 9:44:03 AM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
[24/2/2017 9:45:09 AM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
[24/2/2017 9:47:08 AM] *** Call to Forex21, no answer.
Send video message ***
[24/2/2017 9:47:28 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Good Morning Alex,
[24/2/2017 9:49:25 AM] Forex21: Hello! This Andrew.
[24/2/2017 9:49:50 AM] Forex21: Sorry, I missed the call. There is no headsets currently by me anyway
[24/2/2017 9:49:55 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Good Morning Andrew
[24/2/2017 9:50:16 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: I'm glad for your response
[24/2/2017 9:50:47 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Please you may wish to recall my complaints on outstanding commissions.
[24/2/2017 9:51:39 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: It's been several months now. I've written several times and placed calls several times for your kind intervention
[24/2/2017 9:52:24 AM] Forex21: Our affiliate software is currently under the maintenance. It wasn't functioning properly. We're sorting out our affiliates now.
[24/2/2017 9:52:42 AM] Forex21: Please, stay in touch. I will let you know as only we are ready.
[24/2/2017 9:52:59 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Ok I'm very grateful for that.
[24/2/2017 9:53:35 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Only my case is a bit perculiar, because my affiliate panel was deactivated so I could'nt monitor my progress
[24/2/2017 9:54:26 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: I had appealed in request for withdrawal of the pending and outstanding claims (commissions) before it was deactivated.
[24/2/2017 9:55:26 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: So i appreciate your consideration when you're through with sorting out the issues with affiliates
[24/2/2017 9:55:32 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Thank you
[24/2/2017 10:22:59 AM] Forex21: You are welcome!
[24/2/2017 10:23:23 AM] Forex21: I apologize for the inconvenience
************************************************************************************************

Onyebuchim Obike, I don't know how you guys do things in Nigeria but here is how it is.

Did you request that we close your account? YES!
Did we close your account? YES!
Did your account reach the min. payout limit before you requested that we close the account? NO!
Did we violate any term of the affiliate contract? NO!

It was out of the frustration that I requested my account to be closed
and all outstanding/pending commissions paid to me.

Not our fault. Nobody forced you to close your account. There was no outstanding commission to be paid because your account balance was below the minimum.

Again, thank you for sending some traders to our homepage. I wish you all the best for your future.

Alexander

Good Morning All,

Mr. Alex you're getting this completely wrong. I did not request my account to be "closed". Don't take advantage of me by misguiding statements. Rather I ASKED/INQUIRED if my account could be closed and my outstanding/pending commissions paid owing to your ill treatment on me. See statement evidence from skype below:

Wednesday August, 24, 2016
Good Morning
Please recall my earlier request on the same issue regarding accumulated pending commissions. The pending commissions have still not been cleared despite several requests.

I also want to inquire if my account can be closed and all outstanding commissions paid to me.

In the course of the discussion you are the person who said you would close the account NOT ME. You did that out of uncontrollable anger against me during the discussion on Skype. I did not request that it should be closed, rather I requested IF IT CAN BE CLOSED. See your statements below from Skype same day.

Yes, you do. But that does not include telling BS and spam.
As requested, your account will be closed. If there is any commission pending, it will be paid out today.
Have a nice Day!

Later on you responded below stating consequences:

Unfortuantly the min. payout amount was not reached on your account. That's why I did not close your account (otherwise the commission would be lost) but instead changed the status from active to pending. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support desk at any time.

Then I began to inquire the implications of ACTIVE TO PENDING. Subsequently you clearly told me MY REFERRALS WILL STILL COUNT. This clearly means customers I send to your website and purchase a product will still count. It was in this light that I continued to market your product even till weeks ago in February 2017.

I got to know about my deactivated account when I tried to login and I informed you about this. If I requested a closure of the account then why would I bother to login? My statements below on skype is an evidence to this

Wednesday October 5, 2016
Good day
Please i sent an email some couple of days ago

I wanted to get information on the status of my account performance since access was closed on it
I'm still carrying out campaigns on your products
my email address is - onyeobike@yahoo.com
My affiliate ID is - forex21.com/#a_aid=51e67ce7cd13d

Up till today no formal or informal letter or information was sent to me informing me that my commission has been lost owing to supposedly closure of my account, else I would not be complaining or I would have contested such instantly.

Kindly produce a request I made asking you to close my account.

After the obvious had been done by you, I requested for reactivation of the pending account or the account closed by you to be opened to enable me get the minimum payout. You deliberately refused so you could lock out my commissions not considering the enormous resources, time, money, and energy I put into making sales for you.

If I had wanted to let go of my commissions then why am I disturbing you and the FPA?

Finally please leave my country out of this and keep to the issue on ground.

Kindly pay me my balance or reactivate my account and let the public see my records.

Onyebuchim, you are a funny guy. You change your story more time than Trump. You must be Trumps Nigerian Cousin. That said, I am a long term client from them and know that Alexander and his Team are great guys.

Looks like you screwed it up and now you try to make them pay for your own mistake.

Onyebuchim, you are a funny guy. You change your story more time than Trump. You must be Trumps Nigerian Cousin. That said, I am a long term client from them and know that Alexander and his Team are great guys.

Looks like you screwed it up and now you try to make them pay for your own mistake.

Go through my post and see the email threads and conversation. Your statements appear you are an insider with Forex21. I too have been a very long time partner with Forex21 and an issue like this is very embarrassing for a long time partner.

Great guys do not keep their clients/partners in silence, Great guys do not ignore partners when they seek audience, Great guys speak carefully and professionally, Great guys do not act like this, Great guys do not call people or refer people sarcastically "You must be Trumps Nigerian Cousin", Great guys are bold enough to own up when they are wrong, Great guys do not victimize partners for referring "freebie clients" when its their product, Great guys do not wait until an issue gets to FPA before they respond to less trivial issues like this.

Surely your response appears you're connected with Forex21.

Back