Request For Advice & Intervention With Forex21 (Partnership Issues)

Good day,

I want to thank the FPA for giving me the opportunity to solicit and request the assistance of fellow traders and the FPA in this forum concerning my issue.

I enrolled as an affiliate/partner with Forex21 - formerly known as Forexeasystems the then developers of EA Shark. They are the developers of FXPulse, ProFX 4.0, Forex Insider Powerflow EA, and others.

I had generated some good amount of sales up to $200 plus excluding lots of pending commissions, which were hanging.

The issue started when I observed that the pending commissions were hanging longer than usual. I informed them about it and they promised to sort it out. After a while it was sorted out. Later on more sales came in and were accumulating and pending again like before. I informed them about this on April 27, 2016 and they said Commission approval on my account has been changed from automatic to manual because I mainly reffered freebie users and had a high number of duplicates in the past. I told them that it is not in my power to decide users choice and that should not give room for lengthy delay in processing refereed sales. Even after their response nothing still was done. Weeks passed and going to month nothing was done.

This made me apprehensive and scared so I sent several emails on this issue to them and got no reply. Whn they are online on Skype I made calls and it was not picked. Later on 24th August, 2016 I sent a message to them on Skype informing them of the same issue and inquired if my partnership account can be closed and my pending and outstanding commissions paid to me due to the treatment I was getting from them.

Then I got a message from them that I was flooding their email and skype with spam. That not until I reached the minimum payout before my commissions can be paid to me. I explained to him that I was not spamming but rather as a result of the silence going to months I had to send several requests to get audience. In response he made unsavory statements against me - calling me a story teller and all that. Then he said my account will be closed and If there is any commission pending, it will be paid out to me that same day.

Few minutes later he wrote to me that the min. payout amount was not reached on my account. That's why he cannot close my account (otherwise the commission would be lost) but instead changed the status of my account from active to pending. I found this confusing and sent an email to get more understanding on the following:

1. Since the account is now on pending mode, will it disable referrals? He responded that the account is disabled, not in pending mode. Referrals will be still counted. This is different from what he said earlier on.

2. I noticed I could no longer get access to the affiliate panel. Is this because of the account status on pending mode? He responded that following my request, they disabled the account. CP panel is only reachable for active affiliate accounts. This means I will not be able to track sales and referrals.

3. Due to unforeseen circumstances can't I withdraw what's left (pending and outstanding) and close the account? He responded that commissions are automatically paid out when the min. withdrawal limit is reached.

The above response clearly showed that I was in a serious fix.

Despite the above, I never stopped promoting or marketing their products till date since they said my refferals will still count and I have to reach min payout though I had wanted to exit from the partnership. Weeks later I couldn't track sales and referrals again since I did not have access to the Affiliate Panel. I requested for reactivation of my account to enable me track my sales but no response. Since no response I requested to know from them my sales performance and no response. I tried calling and calling and no one picks the phone. I began to think of considering consulting legal assistance or other regulatory assistance. I sent direct messages on their facebook page and forum and no one answers.

All I'm asking is that they should pay me all I have worked for because a lot of resources and efforts has gone into this partnership. Their deliberate silence appears to look like they have done away with my commissions unless I'm wrong. It is expected that a firm like Forex21 should not act this way as customers and partners should get audience at all times.

I deeply need the help of the FPA and members here to tell me what to do or intermediate with Forex21 to pay me my outstanding and pending commissions.

First, if you are an affiliate of any company and see something strange happening, stop sending referrals until the situation is resolved.

Second, send the link to this thread to Forex21 and ask them if they could please come here to discuss the situation.

Thanks a lot. I have sent the email.

How long should I wait for them to honour the invitation because I expect them to ignore the email as usual.

If you don't hear from them in a week, send a new message. If they ignore that too, then make sure to leave a shiny 1 Star review and to let your clients know there's a problem with the company.

It's up to 9 days since I sent the email invitation and no response from them. I notified them through their other contact channels and no response.

Their silence appears deliberate and it's not professional of a company of this repute. At least I'd expected them to come out boldly with a response.

I've sent a reminder invitation email today.

It's up to 9 days since I sent the email invitation and no response from them. I notified them through their other contact channels and no response.

Their silence appears deliberate and it's not professional of a company of this repute. At least I'd expected them to come out boldly with a response.

I've sent a reminder invitation email today.
Now, its time to open FPA traders court case against them. Follow this link www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there.

I have made statements in the review with a 1 star rating. I earnestly hope this would move them to come here and state their case. I appreciate the guide and help so far.

Affiliate relationships don't qualify for Traders Court, so the 1 Star review and this thread in Scam Alerts are how you can use the FPA to draw attention to the issue. Let's hope one or both of those gets their attention.

I was lucky to get Mr. Andrew of Forex21 to chat me with me today after a long time of silence. Here's the discussion below.

[9:47:28 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Good Morning Alex,
[9:49:25 AM] Forex21: Hello! This Andrew.
[9:49:50 AM] Forex21: Sorry, I missed the call. There is no headsets currently by me anyway
[9:49:55 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Good Morning Andrew
[9:50:16 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: I'm glad for your response
[9:50:47 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Please you may wish to recall my complaints on outstanding commissions.
[9:51:39 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: It's been several months now. I've written several times and placed calls several times for your kind intervention
[9:52:24 AM] Forex21: Our affiliate software is currently under the maintenance. It wasn't functioning properly. We're sorting out our affiliates now.
[9:52:42 AM] Forex21: Please, stay in touch. I will let you know as only we are ready.
[9:52:59 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Ok I'm very grateful for that.
[9:53:35 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Only my case is a bit perculiar, because my affiliate panel was deactivated so I could'nt monitor my progress
[9:54:26 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: I had appealed in request for withdrawal of the pending and outstanding claims (commissions) before it was deactivated.
[9:55:26 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: So i appreciate your consideration when you're through with sorting out the issues with affiliates
[9:55:32 AM] Onyebuchim Obike: Thank you

I appreciate the FPA and fellow members advice on the above as per what to do next or how to follow up.

Thanks

Dear Obike, C. Onyebuchim, from Nigeria,

You contacted us in August 2016 and asked us to close your affiliate account. Following your request the account was closed. To your questions:

1. Since the account is now on pending mode, will it disable referrals?

The account is not in pending mode. The account was closed following your request.

2. I noticed I could no longer get access to the affiliate panel. Is this because of the account status on pending mode?

You do not have access to the account because the account was closed following your request. The account is not in pending mode.

3. Due to unforeseen circumstances can't I withdraw what's left (pending and outstanding) and close the account?

The account is already closed. When you requested that we close your account we informed you that the pending commission will be:

a) Paid out on the next payout date in case the account balance reached the min. payout amount.

b) Will not be paid out when the account balance is below the min. payout limit.

Again, we are very thankful for referring many users to our freebie products and wish you all the best for your future.

Best Regards,

Forex21 - Alexander

http://www.forex21.com

PS: We did not ignore your e-mails but they simple end up in the SPAM folder because you send them usually multiple times to all our e-mail inboxes. As result they are automatically flagged as SPAM.

Back