• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT aka RIMFXGROUP.com

Asking questions about a company
This company is a big scammer.. They will ask pretty girl to chat with u. After that will ask u whether u have do investment or not. And say got good tips. Their tip is so good that u will feel like investing. How the way they scam is to make u lose, they control the gold or bitcoin inside MT4. If u lose, u can't say they scam right? But if u win, u will never withdraw your money.. They will have alot of stunt. Ask u pay tax la, say your account is illegally and lock your acc, and ask u pay to unlock.

I am surprise that platform like MT4 give this type of company do scam.. They don't even check that this RIM are using other company profile.

This company is a big scammer.. They will ask pretty girl to chat with u. After that will ask u whether u have do investment or not. And say got good tips. Their tip is so good that u will feel like investing. How the way they scam is to make u lose, they control the gold or bitcoin inside MT4. If u lose, u can't say they scam right? But if u win, u will never withdraw your money.. They will have alot of stunt. Ask u pay tax la, say your account is illegally and lock your acc, and ask u pay to unlock.

I am surprise that platform like MT4 give this type of company do scam.. They don't even check that this RIM are using other company profile.

the "pretty girls" is groups of young, disenchanted, unemployed and relatively tech-savvy nigerian

Hi Everyone!

A representative of RIMFX has reached out to me personally to explain about what happened and basically to try to resolve this issue peacefully and diplomatically.

An investigation was made to find out what really happened to that trading platform on that ill-fated night and it was found that the technical error was a result of malicious use/ intent of one of their employee.

RIMFX has since penalized the employee for his wrongdoing.

On top of that, they have offered to refund me my initial investment fund which I have received yesterday (Friday morning).

To be honest, I am happy that RIMFX has decided to take full responsibility for their employee's mistake/ wrongdoing.

Given what the situatation above, I think it is only fair for RIMFX to have its good name back. Therefore, I have requested for the removal of this post and now it is pending assessment from FPA end. If application falls under the "Exceptional Case", this post will be removed. Otherwise, it will be only marked as "Resolved".

Whatever the outcome is, I thank everyone who has contributed to this post.

Thanks @Pharaoh, @acertablet!

Hi Everyone!

A representative of RIMFX has reached out to me personally to explain about what happened and basically to try to resolve this issue peacefully and diplomatically.

An investigation was made to find out what really happened to that trading platform on that ill-fated night and it was found that the technical error was a result of malicious use/ intent of one of their employee.

RIMFX has since penalized the employee for his wrongdoing.

On top of that, they have offered to refund me my initial investment fund which I have received yesterday (Friday morning).

To be honest, I am happy that RIMFX has decided to take full responsibility for their employee's mistake/ wrongdoing.

Given what the situatation above, I think it is only fair for RIMFX to have its good name back. Therefore, I have requested for the removal of this post and now it is pending assessment from FPA end. If application falls under the "Exceptional Case", this post will be removed. Otherwise, it will be only marked as "Resolved".

Whatever the outcome is, I thank everyone who has contributed to this post.

Thanks @Pharaoh, @acertablet!

I need help as I am facing the similar situation as you, but not able to reach out the RIMFX via phone call to talk. I have sent them emails but no reply. Please advise how to reach out to RIMFX representative to talk about case as they are sending me email to request to clear 86k USD within 2 working days, today is day 2 and all my capital gone case :((. Thank you

I need help as I am facing the similar situation as you, but not able to reach out the RIMFX via phone call to talk. I have sent them emails but no reply. Please advise how to reach out to RIMFX representative to talk about case as they are sending me email to request to clear 86k USD within 2 working days, today is day 2 and all my capital gone case :((. Thank you
Wow ask for money so fast, they still owe me 59k usd, withdraw still need 12% tax and I believe this tax if I tf they will be gone. Scam company

I'm glad I didn't give them any money.... I was so uneasy with this from the beginning. The girl kept asking about it... Definitely a scam. I'm REALLY glad I went with my gut and didn't give them money. What's interesting is that this company claims to be overseas, but LinkedIn says they are in SF..... Definitely will call the police if any strangers come close to my door!

I truly understand that Forex market is complex and consists of multiple participants and liquidity providers. The forex price is dynamically created by all participants across the world and so it is universal. But it can be little bit different at different liquidity providers who might have different spreads. This can create small difference in the charts provided by different brokers.

However the different of the price as show is below (white arrow) happened on 17/Jun at RIM MT4 Chart around 08am++ does not make sense. The price sudden shoot up to hit 1731.32 did not align with the XAUUSD chart state in all other online trading platform and MT4 Chart show my other brokers. Due to this significant price change show at RIM MT4 has caused be lost more than 300k USD, thus, I need a full explanation from RIM.

I think it could be due to some error in price from RIM MT4 or thing been manipulated. I have spoken to 西总 about this case on 18/Jun twice at 15:39 (13:10 mins call) and 16:17 GMT+8 (16:10 mins call), He has promised to investigate this case and update me within the same day evening, but until today (19/Jun 11:02 GMT+8) I have no hear from you, been contacting his customer service line but not able to reach him or anyone to talk about this case or the investigation result.

RIM told me they are NFA approved and send me the NFA ID: 0522507. You can find the company name " RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC" at NFA webiste but with US address and telephone number. I have made a call to the US tel# to reach out the the company. The US guy answered my call told me that someone has stolen his company name and NFA detail to do illegal brokering business elsewhere which has nothing related to him and he has already filed a complaint.

Refer to attached file for the fact of the chart

Attachments

• RIM MT4 Trading Issue or Scram_20200617.docx
    709.6 KB · Views: 26
Back