• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT aka RIMFXGROUP.com

Asking questions about a company
NFA ID: 0522507. You can find the company name " RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC" at NFA webiste but with US address and telephone number. I have made a call to the US tel# to reach out the the company. The US guy answered my call told me that someone has stolen his company name and NFA detail to do illegal brokering business elsewhere which has nothing related to him and he has already filed a complaint.

Refer to attached file for the fact of the chart

scammer create website & using legit details of a company profile, if your money is deposit using btc or not under "RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC" company, its scam. from the NFA regulation the company is not authorised to manage customer's money

Firm has on-exchange futures and/or options customer accounts No
Firm is soliciting customers No
Firm manages futures or options customer accounts No
Firm operates commodity pools No
Firm is engaged in retail off-exchange foreign currency futures and/or options No

Hi Everyone!

A representative of RIMFX has reached out to me personally to explain about what happened and basically to try to resolve this issue peacefully and diplomatically.

An investigation was made to find out what really happened to that trading platform on that ill-fated night and it was found that the technical error was a result of malicious use/ intent of one of their employee.

RIMFX has since penalized the employee for his wrongdoing.

On top of that, they have offered to refund me my initial investment fund which I have received yesterday (Friday morning).

To be honest, I am happy that RIMFX has decided to take full responsibility for their employee's mistake/ wrongdoing.

Given what the situatation above, I think it is only fair for RIMFX to have its good name back. Therefore, I have requested for the removal of this post and now it is pending assessment from FPA end. If application falls under the "Exceptional Case", this post will be removed. Otherwise, it will be only marked as "Resolved".

Whatever the outcome is, I thank everyone who has contributed to this post.

Thanks @Pharaoh, @acertablet!

Hi Shabuya:

I was reading your history, I got and account with them, just a question, did they put your money again in your bank account or in your MT4 account.

thanks!! for the information

[QUOTE = "Faraón, publicación: 365777, miembro: 164"]
Lo siento si esto suena personal. No tiene que responder públicamente si no quiere, pero quiero que lo piense detenidamente. La pregunta es: ¿Conociste a este amigo en línea en un sitio de citas?

The reason I ask is that there's been a wave of people reporting pretty girls who show off their expensive possessions and then apply either gentle pressure or even just somehow managed to have the person witness some "amazing" trading results. What none of these girls do is actually ever meet the guy for a date. Their real job is to lure in new investors. Most of the brokers involved are just like this one - Chinese-English websites and not a lot of details. There are good brokers with Chinese-English sites, but those typically have all the details you need to verify their credentials.

Even if this is some well established friend you've known online for years, the website you showed is worrisome for a number of reasons.

1. Reclama una dirección de EE. UU., Pero no menciona la regulación de EE. UU. Consulte otros sitios de corredores regulados en EE. UU. Y verás esto.
2. rimfxgroup.com se registró por primera vez el 8 de abril de 2020. No importa cuán GRANDE sea un corredor, quiero una compañía con mucha más historia.
3. Está alojado en la misma IP que reset-invest.com, que solo se creó el 27 de junio de 2019.
4. Ambos dominios solo se registraron durante un año. ¿Por qué alguien se registró en un corredor y no se aseguró de que el dominio fuera válido por al menos varios años?
5. Reset-invest.com afirma falsamente estar bajo la licencia Cysec 278/15. Esa licencia pertenece a un corredor diferente y no menciona ni rimfxgroup.com ni reset-invest.com como un dominio autorizado para mostrar la licencia.

Tome su dinero y huya lejos y rápido de esta compañía. Si quieres ser un buen ciudadano, repórtalos a la NFA, CFTC y Cysec.
[/ CITAR]
Pues a mí me pasó algo similar por el Tinder, una chica muy amable, empecémos a hablar un poco de todo y pocos días enviando fotos con las ganancias que tenía en RIM. Empezó a enseñarme ganancias de 3000 € y acabo enseñandome ganancias de hasta 20000 €. Y sinceramente me dio [/ CITA]
[QUOTE = "shabuya, publicación: 365712, miembro: 220298"]
Hola,

¿Alguien ha oído hablar de este corredor? ¿Son una estafa?

SITIO WEB: rimfxgroup.com

Algunas revisiones dicen que son malas (ver: wikifx.com/us_en/dealer/6051796268.html). ¿Conoces algún organismo regulador del que podamos verificar si un corredor en particular es confiable o no?

Un amigo que conocí en línea me presentó.

¡Gracias!

NO lo son!! No inviertas!!

[QUOTE = "Faraón, publicación: 365777, miembro: 164"]
Lo siento si esto suena personal. No tiene que responder públicamente si no quiere, pero quiero que lo piense detenidamente. La pregunta es: ¿Conociste a este amigo en línea en un sitio de citas?

The reason I ask is that there's been a wave of people reporting pretty girls who show off their expensive possessions and then apply either gentle pressure or even just somehow managed to have the person witness some "amazing" trading results. What none of these girls do is actually ever meet the guy for a date. Their real job is to lure in new investors. Most of the brokers involved are just like this one - Chinese-English websites and not a lot of details. There are good brokers with Chinese-English sites, but those typically have all the details you need to verify their credentials.

Even if this is some well established friend you've known online for years, the website you showed is worrisome for a number of reasons.

1. Reclama una dirección de EE. UU., Pero no menciona la regulación de EE. UU. Consulte otros sitios de corredores regulados en EE. UU. Y verás esto.
2. rimfxgroup.com se registró por primera vez el 8 de abril de 2020. No importa cuán GRANDE sea un corredor, quiero una compañía con mucha más historia.
3. Está alojado en la misma IP que reset-invest.com, que solo se creó el 27 de junio de 2019.
4. Ambos dominios solo se registraron durante un año. ¿Por qué alguien se estableció en un corredor y no se aseguró de que el dominio fuera válido por al menos varios años?
5. Reset-invest.com afirma falsamente estar bajo la licencia Cysec 278/15. Esa licencia pertenece a un corredor diferente y no menciona ni rimfxgroup.com ni reset-invest.com como un dominio autorizado para mostrar la licencia.

Tome su dinero y huya lejos y rápido de esta compañía. Si quieres ser un buen ciudadano, repórtalos a la NFA, CFTC y Cysec.
[/ CITAR]
Pues a mí me pasó algo similar por el Tinder, una chica muy amable, empecémos a hablar un poco de todo y pocos días enviando fotos con las ganancias que tenía en RIM. Empezó a enseñarme ganancias de 3000 € y acabo enseñandome ganancias de hasta 20000 €. Y sinceramente me dio [/ CITA]
[CITA = "shabuya, publicación: 365712, miembro: 220298"]
Hola,

¿Alguien ha oído hablar de este corredor? ¿Son una estafa?

SITIO WEB: rimfxgroup.com

Algunas revisiones dicen que son malas (ver: wikifx.com/us_en/dealer/6051796268.html). ¿Conoces algún organismo regulador del que podemos verificar si un corredor en particular es confiable o no?

Un amigo que conocí en línea me presentó.

¡Gracias!

NO lo hijo !! No inviertas !!
[/CITAR]

Sorry if this sounds personal. You don't have to answer publicly if you don't want to, but I want you to think about it closely. The question is: Did you meet this online friend on a dating site?

1. Reclama una dirección de EE. UU., Pero no menciona la regulación de EE. UU. Consulte otros sitios de corredores regulados en EE. UU. Y verá esto.
4. Ambos dominios solo se registraron durante un año. ¿Por qué alguien registraría a un corredor y no se aseguraría de que el dominio fuera válido por al menos varios años?

Tome su dinero y huya lejos y rápido de esta compañía. Si quieres ser un buen ciudadano, repórtalos a la NFA, CFTC y Cysec

A mi me paso algo similar ... me llegó una China por el Tinder ya pocos días comenzó a enviarme capturas de pantalla con ganancias de 3000 € y poco a poco con ganancias de 20000 € en un día. Y sinceramente le dije que me enseñe como invertir y rápido me puso en un grupo con otra China llamada ,, Bella ,, y comenzó a enviarme enlaces como ingresar el dinero (2000 € para comenzar) pero me pareció muy suspecheoso todo y me puse un investigar antes de enviar y menos mal ... !! Y para ponerla a prueba le dije que me preste ella 2000€ para empezar y me empezó a llamarme de todo, payaso...etc. Resumiendo, cuidado con las chin@s y con el Rim!! Un saludo!!

Hola Axel:

a mi me ha sucedido lo mismo, como se llamaba la primera China que contactaste?, yo aun tengo contacto con ellas.

de que parte del mundo eres Axel

its fake trading company, and mostly they ask investor deposit via bitcoin/crypto because it is not reversible
in May I started talking with a Chinese girl ( Amee from HK) due to an app. we start communication via whatsapp and looks really gently

We have both in common with trading (so for these reasons I get scammed). she show me the trading earns that looks really generous and invite to use the account demo of RIM ( reset- Investment)

After that, she creates a group with another girl Named Bella, sending trading suggestions in the demo account. Both offer me to make an investment of 2000 USD. I used my credit card and sent the funds via Moonpay purchasing a cryptocurrency for the transfer. The funds appeared on the MT4 Reset invest account and I started to do trading. Also I invest another 3000 USD because trading shows good earnings and looks profitable. at this moment both were very gently

Looking information about the broker, Bella send me information about the safe of the funds with the following indication, because looks that I was concern about the broker

https://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/ NFA query link
ID is 0522507

This NFA licence corresponds to a broker in the USA, so they use information to scam people.

My account reached 20k USD and I proceeded with the withdrawal of 10k. The withdrawal request was approved after 8 days and the balance was deducted from the account. but after 3 weeks the money does not appear in my bank account. I sent another withdrawal request of 15k with a balance of 200kUSD in the account, and the withdrawal does not appear approved.

I send emails to support but nobody answers, any reply. I asked Bella about the payment status and replied that she will verify with customer support. but after a few days she did not reply to my message. Anyone who replies is a scam.

looking information Bella send me a information from

DO NOT MAKE INVESTMENT WITH THEM IS A FAKE

please be aware of following numbers +852 68 84 86 35 ( Amee)

Bella ( +852 5936 27 93)

if you want to know more about my history do not hesitate to ask me.

I have my money in my RESET account.
They said RESET is bought by UGL exchange.
But both websites and email are not available now, and I can't contact with RESET by LINE app now.
How can I get my money back? :mad:

Back