RESOLVED 2%dailyEA R. Swaby FantasyDreamTeam.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galina_K

Private, 1st Class
THIS CASE HAS REACHED A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION. GALINA RECEIVED HER REFUND.

Beware of Richard Swaby alias Richard Eddy from FantasyDreamTeam.com
He is selling a 2%dailyEA for $500 with a 100% satisfaction guarantee ( 60 days money back guarantee ).

The 2%dailyEA does not perform as advertised, it is constantly losing money.

Richard Swaby is making up all kinds of excuses and is blaming brokers and the buyer in order to justify that he refuses a refund.

If a buyer persists on getting the promised refund,
Mister Swaby points him to the "Terms" which are not valid for the 60 days trial period.
This shows that R. Swaby never intended to refund anybody.

This is called intentional fraud.

Please read more about Richard Swaby here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...eam-com-2-percent-solution-richard-swaby.html

and here:

Fantasy Dream Team | Two Percent Solution | FantasyDreamTeam.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I got confirmation from other buyers that the EA is not profitable and Swaby denied the refund.
A buyer who insists on getting the refund will be threatened by Swaby and then ignored. He will not answer any e-mails.

Swaby uses Paypal as payment processor.
Paypal will not help a victim of Swaby because it is a software-product and they do not count in the buyers-protection terms.

If you pay him with your Credit-Card (via Paypal), your Credit-Card company will not help you either.

After I exposed Mister Swaby for his fraudulent activities and how he is treating customers, he removed the 100%-satisfaction guarantee from his website.

THIS CASE HAS REACHED A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION. GALINA RECEIVED HER REFUND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does 2% a day is real??

Would you earn 2% Daily ??

You are welcome seeing(*) the EA performance, on a demo account, on-line at:

http://ronih10.mt4stats.com/

Enjoy, Roni

(*) for as long I may run it

-----------------------------

For those who may not be able to see the on-line report,
Herein below please the today's, Feb. 4, 2011, MT4 trade results:

Activating date: Jan. 3, 2011 (the EA is running 1 Month)

SUMMARY
Deposit: $10,000.00
Balance: $7,741.17
P / L: -$2,258.83

Within 25 trading days,
the EA lost: 0.9% a day = 22.6% of your money!

Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: -2 258.83
Floating P/L: 0.00
Margin: 0.00
Equity: 7,741.17
Free Margin: 7,741.17

Gross Profit: 1,027.17
Gross Loss: 3,286.00
Total Net Profit: -2,258.83
Profit Factor: 0.31
Expected Payoff: -61.05
Absolute Drawdown: 2,258.83
Maximal Drawdown: 2,287.49 (22.81%)
Relative Drawdown: 22.81% (2 287.49)
Total Trades: 37
Short Positions (won %): 16 (62.50%)
Long Positions (won %): 21 (52.38%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 21 (56.76%)
Loss trades (% of total): 16 (43.24%)
Largest profit trade: 303.00 loss trade: -465.00
Average profit trade: 48.91 loss trade: -205.38
Maximal consecutive wins ($): 7 (618.10)
Maximal consecutive losses ($): 3 (-1 365.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 618.10 (7)
Maximal consecutive loss (count): -1,365.00 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 3 consecutive losses: 2

2% daily two percent daily twopercentdaily 2%daily Richard Swaby ForexLugar Lugar fantasydreamteam
:

Would you earn 2% Daily ??

You are welcome seeing(*) the EA performance, on a demo account, on-line at:

http://ronih10.mt4stats.com/

Enjoy, Roni

(*) for as long I may run it

I can see already your settings must be wrong. Why are you letting all your winners turn to losers? Don't you know that as soon as the forex gods tell you it is going to turn on you, you should close it early? It is also January, in January you are supposed to run a demo account and every trade that the EA makes you make the opposite on a live platform, with these new settings you would be up 22.6%!! Sorry, could not help the sarcasm on this EA.

Here is the performance of the 2%dailyEA on my GoMarkets demo account
from Jan-07 until Jan-27 .

The equity dropped 14 % .

The 2%dailyEA is an account killer according to live forward tests on Demo accounts.

Attachments

• Jan07_27_GoMarkets.jpg
    Jan07_27_GoMarkets.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
"....and every trade that the EA makes you make the opposite on a live platform.."

Instead of money eating EA(s), use a FREE Demo account to do that.
I would enter a trade on my Demo account and watch market reaction.
If market moves against me, I enter an opposite trade in my Live Account and, of course, if I am correct, I enter a similar trade in Live Account too.
So far, this has worked out quite well for me. Only problem I have is in making fast executions as I use 3 Demo accounts with 3 different Brokers to get a more accurate market sentiments.

EAs???? Waste of precious time and good money as you should use the purchase money to fund a micro forex account instead.
If you deposit usd500 in a micro account (which will show up as 50,000 on your trade account) and trade 0.1 lot size and limiting total opened positions to 5 at any one time, I would go as far as to say that only an absolute idiot can managed to wipe out that micro account.

Hello all,

The refund has been given. The case is had gone to a vote (click here to see case thread), but is now officially resolved. The decision will be set to not guilty.

My thanks to Galina for her determined pursuit, to all FPA members who participated, and to Richard for issuing the refund.

I'm now locking this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back