Resolved - 24 option withdrawal issue

selvymattoali

Recruit
Is anyone here still with 24option and having withdrawal problems?
I have yet to see funds in my bank account even they have made an approval of my withdrawal on the 31st of august 2016.
Rodeler contacted me on the 12th of Sept saying my withdrawal is in process and i have sent them a few e-mails yet they never reply me on my question if my funds have been sent to me and until now there are no funds in my bank account and no reply from them.
I tried calling them but the phone would not get through.
Would like some advice on this matter.
Thank you

If you haven't left one yet,here's where the nice, shiny 1 Star review goes:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8634/www.24option.com

Then you can file a Traders Court case from here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

How, when, and how much did you deposit?

Hi Pharaoh,

Please pardon my english first of all. I did get back my deposit (made by cc card and returned to my cc) on the first withdrawal i made last month including profits about US$3000 wired to my bank account with the help of my manager . He was very keen on calling me every single day and helping me process my withdrawal thoroughly because i had complained to him before regarding withdrawal issues of some other companies and for my second withdrawal he was no where to be found as per usual with all these so-called managers.

As of the end of august i made a profit of $11.000 and decided to withdraw only $10.000 rodeler e-mailed me after a few days saying that they cannot take me in as a client anymore and would return all my profits of $11.000 and close my account . ( i have screenshots of these emails )

They have approved my withdrawal on the 24option website on 31/08/16 and i have e-mailed them what seems to be the problem this is taking way too long and i received an e-mail on the 12/09/16 saying it has only now been processed.
I e-mailed them regarding why is this taking so long and have my funds been wired to my bank account every single day since the 12th and no reply from them as well.
24option kept saying it is now on rodeler's hand but until now literally nothing.

24options are located in Israel and stilling millions from good people around the world. they are so rich from stilling and selling air that they are sponsors of a football team .. what a crazy world ..

read this article about binary:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...dvertently-calls-canadian-fraud-investigator/

i lost in 6 different binary companies my money because i was stupid .. but i manged to get 70% from the money back .. if you need help/tips on how to get it back let me know in a private message

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

Funny, for another broker, you had to refer the client to a friend which recovered from the broker. We'd think that your claimed chargeback successes would apply equally well to all brokers.

Hi i just wanted to quick update this thread . I have filed a complaint through rodeler regarding my withdrawal issue and suddenly yesterday a person by the name MARK BRODY from the complaint department of 24option contacted me saying my withdrawal has been approved since 31st August and it should arrive shortly into my bank . ( 4 weeks for a wire transfer , really ?) so i asked him the exact date when it was wired.
Let's see what he has to say .
I will give them a maximum of another 5 business days for it to reach my bank and if that does not happen i will file a trader's court case and report them.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-09-22 at 8.59.30 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-22 at 8.59.30 AM.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi i just wanted to quick update this thread . I have filed a complaint through rodeler regarding my withdrawal issue and suddenly yesterday a person by the name MARK BRODY from the complaint department of 24option contacted me saying my withdrawal has been approved since 31st August and it should arrive shortly into my bank . ( 4 weeks for a wire transfer , really ?) so i asked him the exact date when it was wired.
Let's see what he has to say .
I will give them a maximum of another 5 business days for it to reach my bank and if that does not happen i will file a trader's court case and report them.
Thank you.

Its a bit good news, lets pray and hope that you will get your Wid done this time. Keep us updated.

Hi again everyone.
Just would update this thread regarding an e-mail i received from customer support of 24opt.
This is getting ridiculous . The other day they said my withdrawal has been approved and yet i e-mailed MARK BRODY ( apparently from the complaint department of 24option) asking him in an e-mail twice when was my funds wired and i needed proof ( no reply ) .
Then last night i received this e-mail from their customer support saying i needed to send some documents ( i have no idea what for , my first withdrawal went just fine and i am already verified ) and i received no such e-mail regarding my documents at all .
You can see from the new screenshots i have attached.
Checked my bank account today and still nothing.
Rodeler again isn't replying me and 24option as well.
In my opinion they are only playing games and prolonging my withdrawal complaints and only saying it has been processed yet never gave me a proper date on when it was wired.
Would appreciate some insight :)
Also do you think i should try to invite them to this thread?
Thank you again.
Have a great day everyone .

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 8.50.41 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 8.50.41 AM.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 8.51.17 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 8.51.17 AM.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 8.51.54 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 8.51.54 AM.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
i just invited all of them to this thread. Hopefully they respond.
Here is an attachment of my e-mail and also my withdrawal with 24option.
Thank you Pharaoh.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 3.03.07 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-23 at 3.03.07 PM.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen shot 2016-09-16 at 9.54.08 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-16 at 9.54.08 AM.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone I just spoke to the head of customer support . We have reached an agreement and that my whole profits will be wired to me .
Please help me mark this case as solved.
I thank you everyone for their kind support.

Back