Resolved - 24option withdrawal problem

aftatech

Recruit
I have traded with this 24option and i can tell you categorically that i was/am unimpressed by their performance. Having lost almost $1500 to them i decided to withdraw the remaining balance to meet a pressing needbut they have found it difficult to release my money. I paid through Liberty reserve and they got my money instantly but when i wanted to have my the balance back they said it will take 5-7 days and its exactly a week today yet i have not been paid. The so-called account manager (Jake) lied to me that he has processed my money and that its on its way to my account but its now 3 days after without any money. i have sent mails to him and he has refused to reply me and this is somebody that has been disturbing me with calls and emails to make a deposit and trade and now its their turn to release my money they have not responded. When you check through their website you could notice they dont have details about withdrawal of funds as expected. I dont believe they are not scammers until my hard earned money is paid. What they are telling me now is to cancel the withdrawal that they will give me bonus. They find it difficult to pay back. I advice interested traders to avoid them or you do more search about them, i dont trust 24option.

They say 5 to 7 days and it's been one week. This makes them suspicious, but it's far to early to take this farther - yet.

Let's be generous and say they meant 5-7 business days and that they had a local holiday. Contact them and let them know that if your money hasn't arrived by the 2 week anniversary of filing your withdrawal request, you'll be filing formal complaints against them, starting with Liberty Reserve.

Please post an update here soon.

Back