Resolved - 777trader.com is a scam

Ali Mohd

Recruit
Hi,

I have invested $500 on 16 Nov 2016 with this Co as an automated trading, after a received a call from a guy name Simon Spiro and within 2 minuets of trading 10 trades he win 80% of my fund. I got scared from that as it is impossible to trade in this way and then he ask me to fund more $500 but I refused. I thought it maybe a demo account and not real. My account shows $1078 and I notice that no history for my transactions

Then next week a checked my account there were no trade and he keep calling me to fund my account, and I asked him why there were no trade as you promise he told me that mini account trade is once a week but if I fund more it will be more and according to my funds. Then he made some trades which I could not see as I said no transactions history on the account.

I check the net and could not find any things about this company it was new and it seems a fraud company for sure.

He keep calling me to fund more money as the trade is v.good which in real it was scary for me I told him am not interested to fund more and I want to draw some money as I need it. Then he start talking about the insurance he paid to trade which he claim to be $1000, I told him how come you insure $500 for $1000 he could not reply.

I notice at the begging that the company address was showing Samoa Island and after a week it show Angola and then back to Samoa.

I try to with draw my $500 through my account and I did but after 2 hours he delete my account as I could not enter to it. I send him text through Skpe but he did not reply.

I hope that you warn everyone about this Co.

Regards

Attachments

• 777trader.com2.png
    777trader.com2.png
    370.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

I have invested $500 on 16 Nov 2016 with this Co as an automated trading, after a received a call from a guy name Simon Spiro and within 2 minuets of trading 10 trades he win 80% of my fund. I got scared from that as it is impossible to trade in this way and then he ask me to fund more $500 but I refused. I thought it maybe a demo account and not real. My account shows $1078 and I notice that no history for my transactions

Then next week a checked my account there were no trade and he keep calling me to fund my account, and I asked him why there were no trade as you promise he told me that mini account trade is once a week but if I fund more it will be more and according to my funds. Then he made some trades which I could not see as I said no transactions history on the account.

I check the net and could not find any things about this company it was new and it seems a fraud company for sure.

He keep calling me to fund more money as the trade is v.good which in real it was scary for me I told him am not interested to fund more and I want to draw some money as I need it. Then he start talking about the insurance he paid to trade which he claim to be $1000, I told him how come you insure $500 for $1000 he could not reply.

I notice at the begging that the company address was showing Samoa Island and after a week it show Angola and then back to Samoa.

I try to with draw my $500 through my account and I did but after 2 hours he delete my account as I could not enter to it. I send him text through Skpe but he did not reply.

I hope that you warn everyone about this Co.

Regards
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I received an email after sending my invitation to them to come and join us here, and a guy name Mathew threaten by A legal suit of a multi million dollar.

And I reply to him ... if you want I can put it here

Remind Mathew that if he sues you, you'll be able to have him questioned under oath.

I can already see items on his website which he won't be able to explain in a court of law.

Remind Mathew that if he sues you, you'll be able to have him questioned under oath.

I can already see items on his website which he won't be able to explain in a court of law.

Thanks to your reply & support

I'll remind him, for there website they keep changing addresses and others items, this prove that they are real scam.

Hi all,

I would like to thanks everyone support me in my above case, and would like to tell you that I have been refunded of $500 by 777trader.com Mr. Mathew.

Thanks to everyone make an effort to solve the issue including Mathew.

Best Regards

May subject close

Hi all,

I would like to thanks everyone support me in my above case, and would like to tell you that I have been refunded of $500 by 777trader.com Mr. Mathew.

Best Regards

May subject close
It always good to see resolved Case :) Yo AsstMod, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Hi all,

Best Regards

May subject close

Before I mark the thread as resolved, has the money arrived in your bank account?

Back