Resolved - ACFX! I start to worry

luxotik

Private, 1st Class
My account 23983.

They are an old customer since 2011.
I admit that with this company I never had withdrawal problems but lately delays in withdrawals have become worrisome.
From 9 May, which I'm still waiting for my withdrawal request is processed.
From support and my account manager receive only general answers of patience.
He began to worry seriously about the fate of my blocked funds and earned by hard work.
It is not easy to survive the forex markets even more frustrating when the company does not pay.

My account 23983.

They are an old customer since 2011.
I admit that with this company I never had withdrawal problems but lately delays in withdrawals have become worrisome.
From 9 May, which I'm still waiting for my withdrawal request is processed.
From support and my account manager receive only general answers of patience.
He began to worry seriously about the fate of my blocked funds and earned by hard work.
It is not easy to survive the forex markets even more frustrating when the company does not pay.

Did you talked with them regarding delays ?

I am having same problem, withdrawl of 5000+ pending from more than 3 weeks. They giving all kind of excuses like 1. you will be notified when accounting process 2. it will be process after approval from compliance and god knows hw many departments. 3. manager avoids calling but on much insisting on live chat calls up with same answer that its upto accounting. I am sick worried for funds. I thought they hv liquidity problem but it doesnt seem so. This kind of behaviour doesnt look regulated at all. :mad:

Everyone having these problems with ACFX should:

1. Leave them a nice shiny 1 star review.

ACFX | Atlas Capital Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

2. Make sure to have your own thread here in Scam Alerts.

3. Send an email to every address you can find for ACFX. Invite them to your Scam Alerts thread.

4. Look into filing official complaints. You can do this with Cysec and with eConsumer.gov. Depending on what country you live in, there may be additional places you can file.

5. If you do get paid, make certain to leave followups in the reviews, your Scam Alerts thread, and with any regulator you filed with.

Back