Resolved: AG-Markets still waiting for withdrawal money over 10 days

Andriy

Recruit
I started a withdrawal process with Avatrade starting on Dec 22 2017. My withdrawal was for $300.00 USD. There are 2,000 dollars remaining on the account.
I got in touch with AG Markets support by email, and they responded on Dec 22.2018.

Dear costumer,
Our backoffice team is out of the office few days, please contact them on january 29th.
Best
Mark

JAN 29 I got in touch with AG Markets support by email again and they responded.

Hello,
Yes we´ve seen your requirement.
On the next days we Will procede to make your transfer, can you please send the document again.
Tom

Now the support does not answer for 3 days already.

Anybody know what action I should do next?
Thanks
Andriy from Ukraine.

I started a withdrawal process with Avatrade starting on Dec 22 2017. My withdrawal was for $300.00 USD. There are 2,000 dollars remaining on the account.
I got in touch with AG Markets support by email, and they responded on Dec 22.2018.

Dear costumer,
Our backoffice team is out of the office few days, please contact them on january 29th.
Best
Mark

JAN 29 I got in touch with AG Markets support by email again and they responded.

Hello,
Yes we´ve seen your requirement.
On the next days we Will procede to make your transfer, can you please send the document again.
Tom

Now the support does not answer for 3 days already.

Anybody know what action I should do next?
Thanks
Andriy from Ukraine.
They have active lice chat, go ahead and ask them for your withdrawal, I`m sure you will get the instant reply from live chat support.

Today, support has responded and asked for a copy of the credit card.
I sent now I'm waiting.
Their chat never answers.
I've been trying to chat in three days. he did not answer me.

Today, support has responded and asked for a copy of the credit card.
I sent now I'm waiting.
Their chat never answers.
I've been trying to chat in three days. he did not answer me.
Let`s wait for their reply then we will suggest you more steps.

Back