Resolved: Altra Scalper Premium By Oliver Murphy, https://altraforex.com

fx4sam2013

Recruit
Total Scam!! Took my money and Provided NOTHING! Won't respond to emails!!

RANDOLPH BROOKS FCU x-6250Transaction ID7XW74673N8365114S
Seller infoДарья Родченковаaltraforex@gmail.comInvoice IDAltra Scalper Premium (1592953374)
Purchase details
Purchase amount
$95.00

Total
$95.00

You can try to contact him through his site altraforex . com that I saw and seem like he did answer ppl there....

I am thinking of buying it too, but i worry it is just another hype.. it will be great if you can share after you tried it. Thanks

I finally did receive it, but not the "assistant" which I also paid for. After 4 losses in a row I gave it up!
The entry and exit signals are deceiving in the screenshots. They are at the "candle close" and do not allow you to be in profit, especially when you take into consideration the spread!

I finally did receive it, but not the "assistant" which I also paid for. After 4 losses in a row I gave it up!
The entry and exit signals are deceiving in the screenshots. They are at the "candle close" and do not allow you to be in profit, especially when you take into consideration the spread!
Your issue got resolved?

Money Refunded!

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back