RESOLVED - Anish Lal Scam Alert -- (Presently with BlackbullMarkets.com)

realfx

Private, 1st Class
Attn: FRAUDSTER ALERT, ANISH LAL

PRESENT FX BROKER: BLACKBULL MARKETS NEW ZEALAND

This is intended to bring the attention of the public to the past fraudulent activity of your staff Anish Lal who worked for the sold Atom8.com forex brokerage in London few years ago but now works for Blackbull Markets in New Zealand.

Anish Lal while working for Atom8 a broker no longer in existence, introduced my client Jeff Jolliffe and many others who were clients of Atom8 and non clients of Atom8 to a binary options scam company called Big365.com for binary options trading.

In February 2016 Anish Lal called me and told me he has a very close friend like a brother who runs a binary options brokerage (Big365.com) and said he guarantees that all will go very well. Little did I know that he had arranged with some scammers from Israel and India to get in a lot of deposits of unsuspecting clients into that scheme only to suddenly disappear after deposits were made. I became an IB of Big365 through Anish Lal.

My client deposited a total of 35,000 USD into this scam and shortly after he made some profit and placed withdrawal, nobody was answering to him anymore including Anish Lal and this silence went on for about three weeks when suddenly Big365 broke their silence and emailed my client Jeff Jolliffe that he should deposit the sum of $250,000 before he gets his withdrawal. This is the review of my client at FPA after all efforts to get Anish Lal failed https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12539/www.big365.com

Also same period Anish Lal suddenly surfaced and apologized for the silence then I told him Big365 is asking for $250,000 before they process my client withdrawal. To my greatest surprise Anish Lal said I should tell Jeff Jolliffe to send the funds that he will ensure he gets his withdrawal. After I revolted to that statement from Anish Lal, he suddenly stopped responding to my messages.

When I contacted his former boss David Andrews in 2016, he said Anish Lal has suddenly left Atom8 and even himself is looking for him everywhere because of the complaints many of his clients were making about Anish Lal scam. To cut long story short, this led to the final closure of Atom8 FX broker, a promising FCA regulated brokerage.

Since then we have been looking for Anish Lal until I found him on Linkedin in 2019 that he works for BlackBull Markets and I asked him to pay us back the money he stole from us through the binary options company he setup called big365.com.

I tried to contact the CEO of Blackbull Markets to explain to him that he is harboring a terrible criminal sought after by many people but the issue was circumvented to their sales person called Phillip Van De Berg who has shown nothing to help the issue but instead have taken sides with the scammer. Anish Lal email is a.lal@blackbullmarkets.com while Phillip’s email is p.vandenberg@blackbullmarkets.com

I have told Anish Lal I am giving him a grace up till 31st January 2020 to make up for this fraud by sending to my client his funds or I will label Black Bull Markets on FPA and everywhere online and make a case to the FMA and FSPR that they are harboring a notorious scammer and criminal widely sought after by many.

Till date my client has put me under intense pressure to get back his funds as I introduced him to Big365 therefore it is my responsibility to try and get Anish Lal to pay back this money he stole or give us the contact details of those that ran the Big365 company so my lawyer can go after them mercilessly. Anish Lal has bluntly refused to provide the details as he now says he does not know the people that ran the company but I am not stupid to fall for that. He also said he is not returning back any funds and that his Lawyer said he should stop talking to me.

The incident caused a lot of problems for me and till date there is no remedy to it.

He is NOT going to get away this time and we shall see where this ends for him and his cohorts.

I have invited him to answer.

Legal actions are also on the way against him and this may rub on Blackbull Markets as well for harboring a notorious hardened criminal unless the broker sends him away.

Attn: FRAUDSTER ALERT, ANISH LAL

PRESENT FX BROKER: BLACKBULL MARKETS NEW ZEALAND

This is intended to bring the attention of the public to the past fraudulent activity of your staff Anish Lal who worked for the sold Atom8.com forex brokerage in London few years ago but now works for Blackbull Markets in New Zealand.

Anish Lal while working for Atom8 a broker no longer in existence, introduced my client Jeff Jolliffe and many others who were clients of Atom8 and non clients of Atom8 to a binary options scam company called Big365.com for binary options trading.

In February 2016 Anish Lal called me and told me he has a very close friend like a brother who runs a binary options brokerage (Big365.com) and said he guarantees that all will go very well. Little did I know that he had arranged with some scammers from Israel and India to get in a lot of deposits of unsuspecting clients into that scheme only to suddenly disappear after deposits were made. I became an IB of Big365 through Anish Lal.

My client deposited a total of 35,000 USD into this scam and shortly after he made some profit and placed withdrawal, nobody was answering to him anymore including Anish Lal and this silence went on for about three weeks when suddenly Big365 broke their silence and emailed my client Jeff Jolliffe that he should deposit the sum of $250,000 before he gets his withdrawal. This is the review of my client at FPA after all efforts to get Anish Lal failed https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12539/www.big365.com

Also same period Anish Lal suddenly surfaced and apologized for the silence then I told him Big365 is asking for $250,000 before they process my client withdrawal. To my greatest surprise Anish Lal said I should tell Jeff Jolliffe to send the funds that he will ensure he gets his withdrawal. After I revolted to that statement from Anish Lal, he suddenly stopped responding to my messages.

When I contacted his former boss David Andrews in 2016, he said Anish Lal has suddenly left Atom8 and even himself is looking for him everywhere because of the complaints many of his clients were making about Anish Lal scam. To cut long story short, this led to the final closure of Atom8 FX broker, a promising FCA regulated brokerage.

Since then we have been looking for Anish Lal until I found him on Linkedin in 2019 that he works for BlackBull Markets and I asked him to pay us back the money he stole from us through the binary options company he setup called big365.com.

I tried to contact the CEO of Blackbull Markets to explain to him that he is harboring a terrible criminal sought after by many people but the issue was circumvented to their sales person called Phillip Van De Berg who has shown nothing to help the issue but instead have taken sides with the scammer. Anish Lal email is a.lal@blackbullmarkets.com while Phillip’s email is p.vandenberg@blackbullmarkets.com

I have told Anish Lal I am giving him a grace up till 31st January 2020 to make up for this fraud by sending to my client his funds or I will label Black Bull Markets on FPA and everywhere online and make a case to the FMA and FSPR that they are harboring a notorious scammer and criminal widely sought after by many.

Till date my client has put me under intense pressure to get back his funds as I introduced him to Big365 therefore it is my responsibility to try and get Anish Lal to pay back this money he stole or give us the contact details of those that ran the Big365 company so my lawyer can go after them mercilessly. Anish Lal has bluntly refused to provide the details as he now says he does not know the people that ran the company but I am not stupid to fall for that. He also said he is not returning back any funds and that his Lawyer said he should stop talking to me.

The incident caused a lot of problems for me and till date there is no remedy to it.

He is NOT going to get away this time and we shall see where this ends for him and his cohorts.

I have invited him to answer.

Legal actions are also on the way against him and this may rub on Blackbull Markets as well for harboring a notorious hardened criminal unless the broker sends him away.
It will be good if we have some proofs of your claiming :)

Yes i will
Hi everyone,

I would like to give an update that this issue has finally been resolved to my complete satisfaction. I wish to thank you all especially FPA for their unmatched support to traders and IBs in this industry. May God continue to bless them abundantly.

Best regards

Hi everyone,

I would like to give an update that this issue has finally been resolved to my complete satisfaction. I wish to thank you all especially FPA for their unmatched support to traders and IBs in this industry. May God continue to bless them abundantly.

Best regards
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks us by donation too :)

Hi everyone,

Best regards

Can you elaborate more as to the resolution details? How much was the final settlement? Has it been paid (to your bank or payment wallet)? if so, when was it paid?

Can you elaborate more as to the resolution details? How much was the final settlement? Has it been paid (to your bank or payment wallet)? if so, when was it paid?
yes, he has given me investors accounts for management through my profitable system and that satisfies me completely. My system will make the money needed for the financial settlement.

Back