Resolved - another NordFX scam!

Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
Dear Stan,
Please explain to me and everyone here the specific reasons for not paying my honestly earned profits.

I did not receive any referral commissions from the broker.
Just registered an account and traded.
Therefore, your words that I received a commission is a lie.

Topic starter,are you really an affiliate?
Dear Anatoly M,
Of course not. This is complete nonsense.

If this is the case and this agreement States that affiliates are prohibited from receiving Commission ib from trading, then the company is right.
I registered at NordFx using the link from the group in the telegram where this broker was advertised.
When registering an account, there was no mention that I was registering by referral link. As in the future, it is not indicated anywhere.

At the same time I did not receive a single cent of any commissions from this for all the time.

Dear Anatoly M,

I registered at NordFx using the link from the group in the telegram where this broker was advertised.
When registering an account, there was no mention that I was registering by referral link. As in the future, it is not indicated anywhere.

At the same time I did not receive a single cent of any commissions from this for all the time.
can you give us a trading statement ?

can you give us a trading statement ?
Yes of course!

This is the last statement.
- 4,400 is the withdrawal of bonuses when withdrawing money (according to the bonus rules)
- 27 046.18 withdrawal of clean products.
NordFX-statement.1542031219.jpg

(There are also all statments for the whole trading time)

Here I made an application for withdrawal of funds (2 500 - max possible size of the order)
скрин 2.jpg

Week they were considered.
A week later, all applications were denied.
Without giving any specific reasons.

Dear Anatoly M,

We have never said that you were receiving a partner's commission. It was received by the partner, by whose referral link you opened the account. The partner agreement with him has also been terminated, the deposit has been returned to him.

Yes of course!

This is the last statement.
- 4,400 is the withdrawal of bonuses when withdrawing money (according to the bonus rules)
- 27 046.18 withdrawal of clean products.
NordFX-statement.1542031219.jpg

(There are also all statments for the whole trading time)

Here I made an application for withdrawal of funds (2 500 - max possible size of the order)
View attachment 40389

Week they were considered.
A week later, all applications were denied.
Without giving any specific reasons.
economist, it turns nordfx you do not pay about $ 17,000 of your profits?

We have never said that you were receiving a partner's commission. It was received by the partner, by whose referral link you opened the account. The partner agreement with him has also been terminated, the deposit has been returned to him.
I don’t know what you do with the partner’s account, but I think that the partner program is intended for receiving affiliate commissions.

But now I take a pause, as I received a email from your broker that my question was revised and all my earned profit will be returned to me.

For the final settlement of the issue I'm waiting for the receipt of my money to the account.

Thank you.

Stan, why do you refuse this man to pay his honest,$ 17,000 in profits?

If you do not have a clear reason to block the profit 17000$ of this person, then just give the profit otherwise, he will also open a case of traders court and you will get in the end a note about fraud.Do not consider, please, it's for threats or blackmail, just to understand that the situation can be solved quickly and calmly and now.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181011-170324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181011-170324_Chrome.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I am upset that I had to spend so much time and effort to prove that I am not guilty and should receive my profit.
Nevertheless, justice prevailed and I received my money.

The issue is settled. No claims to NordFx anymore.
But I do not want to trade with this broker in future.

Thanks, topic can be closed.

Back