Resolved - another NordFX scam!

economist

Recruit
A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Account number 1258047.
Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

p.s. This is a screen of e-mail from NordFx

Attachments

• скрин 3.jpg
    скрин 3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 33
A month ago, I deposited $ 10 000. Account number 1258047.
Doubled deposit in 2 weeks.

Then the manager calls and says that the client who earns so much is not profitable for the broker.
Hints that they can take away from me the bonus, given when making a deposit.

I had to immediately withdraw all the funds from this broker, but I continued trading.

Then, a week later, when I still earned 70% of the deposit, their manager calls again and says that they have decided to block the trading account and return the initial deposit.

What they did. As a result, the deposit was returned, and 17,000 profits (16,000 including commissions for withdrawal) were simply taken away.

The end (

p.s. This is a screen of e-mail from NordFx
Pls invite Stan nordfx to this thread use link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/stan-nordfx.163113/

Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.

This broker use to be very respected, surprising to see so many complaints lately.
Yes, it is a big company and it tries to resolve all complaints as soon as possible.
Topic starter,pls,translate the message English, which is specified in your screenshot and place it here.

Topic starter,are you really an affiliate? If this is the case and this agreement States that affiliates are prohibited from receiving Commission ib from trading, then the company is right.

Dear Client,
In your case, the services are denied to you because the terms of the Bonus Program, the Client Agreement, as well as the Partner Agreement, which does not allow affiliated persons to participate in the Partner program and receive a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, have been violated. The amount of your deposit has been returned to you in full.
Stan, please describe here the clauses of this agreement that describe that affiliates are prohibited from receiving IB Commission.Thanks.

Yes, it is a big company and it tries to resolve all complaints as soon as possible.
Topic starter,pls,translate the message English, which is specified in your screenshot and place it here.
I cite the translation of the letter from the broker (screenshot above)
--- 8< ---
We inform you that on the basis of clause 11 of the conditions of the bonus program of the company https://ru.nordfx.com/promo/bonus55.html?lang=ru and clause 13.6.4 of the client agreement https://ru.nordfx.com /download/1540305759/NordFX_Client_Agreement.pdf
and violations of the terms of the partnership agreement, which prohibits affiliate individuals from participating in the affiliate program and receiving a commission from trading, especially with bonus funds, we are forced to refund your deposit and close the trading account.

The repayment period of the deposit funds back to the card is 3-7 business banking days.
--- 8< ---

Back