Resolved - Another refund claim from winners edge trading

Jeck8

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I am in the same boat as dr basel who opened the original thread ‘ refund claim from winners edge trading’ (WET)

I too joined WET’s explosive mentoring program on Dec, 2015 and paid $1399 for the first instalment via credit card.

However after 2 weeks in the trading room, I wrote them an email to withdraw from the course and asked for a refund, because Casey Stubbs failed twice to double his account and brought his account almost to zero. Casey’s guarantee is to double his account in 3 weeks.

They promised to refund my payment . But I am waiting for over 2 months now.

They have ignored my last couple of emails about the refund. I have all the correspondence with them.

Will keep everyone posted about this problem.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Winners Edge Trading (WET) refunded $200 out of $1399 through Paypal.
Still waiting for the refund balance of $1199
Will not close this thread until I receive my full refund.

Is Winners Edge to strapped for cash that they can't afford to pay back all that's owed immediately?

Maybe it's time to have a chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank.

Although I don’t consider Casey (the owner of WET) to be a scammer, I had to wait about 5 months plus to have my refund paid in full, as Casey only refunded $200 to $400 at a time through Paypal.

Would I deal with WET again? No, not in a million years.

I consider this issue closed.

Nice to know you eventually got your money back. Too bad they couldn't do it in a reasonably speedy fashion.

Back