Resolved - AskOption, Newbies beware

Pezman65

Recruit
Hi guys, I thought would post this having just been taken for a mug by Austin Malone from Ask Option. I made a request for a withdrawl form Ask option for $250. I had the email to confirm this and was told it would take 3-5 days to organise. I would have to speak to my account manager Austin Malone as he had to agree the withrawl, they confirmed in the email that my account was verified with all the documents present and correct. At 21.13pm BST on 02/08/16 I had a phone call from Austin, usual pleasantries such as how are you and this was followed by a very intense monologue along the lines of "I have some amazing trades coming up in the next hour do you want to make some money before your withdrawal" I explained that I had been lied to and conned by other brokers and that I just wanted out. He then applied all his skills in telling me he knew what I meant and promised me faithfully he would make the withdrawl but wanted me to have a positive opinion of Ask Option, he then went on to say he had many many clients who had made money with him, I again stated I just want out and please can I have my withdrawl confirmed. He then stated he would make the withdrawl but just wanted me to leave with some profit and a good opinion of Ask Option. I am sure you know what comes next. More soft talking and lies, and Three trades and all the money had gone, no wins and the promise of a return phone call after the trades had ended never came. Yes, I am very naive, yes manipulated, yes stupid, I am all of these but unless you have experienced these people in action you have no idea what they can do, they lie, they promise the world and deliver nothing. I have never expirience such blatant lies, direct to people. There are people in this industry that are corrupt, they manipulate vulnerable people and do not loose any sleep. Newbies beware, I am 66 yrs old and have never experienced such behaviour before. I thought I was experienced in life, no way. Never again. Good luck and beware.

Hi guys, I thought would post this having just been taken for a mug by Austin Malone from Ask Option. I made a request for a withdrawl form Ask option for $250. I had the email to confirm this and was told it would take 3-5 days to organise. I would have to speak to my account manager Austin Malone as he had to agree the withrawl, they confirmed in the email that my account was verified with all the documents present and correct. At 21.13pm BST on 02/08/16 I had a phone call from Austin, usual pleasantries such as how are you and this was followed by a very intense monologue along the lines of "I have some amazing trades coming up in the next hour do you want to make some money before your withdrawal" I explained that I had been lied to and conned by other brokers and that I just wanted out. He then applied all his skills in telling me he knew what I meant and promised me faithfully he would make the withdrawl but wanted me to have a positive opinion of Ask Option, he then went on to say he had many many clients who had made money with him, I again stated I just want out and please can I have my withdrawl confirmed. He then stated he would make the withdrawl but just wanted me to leave with some profit and a good opinion of Ask Option. I am sure you know what comes next. More soft talking and lies, and Three trades and all the money had gone, no wins and the promise of a return phone call after the trades had ended never came. Yes, I am very naive, yes manipulated, yes stupid, I am all of these but unless you have experienced these people in action you have no idea what they can do, they lie, they promise the world and deliver nothing. I have never expirience such blatant lies, direct to people. There are people in this industry that are corrupt, they manipulate vulnerable people and do not loose any sleep. Newbies beware, I am 66 yrs old and have never experienced such behaviour before. I thought I was experienced in life, no way. Never again. Good luck and beware.
I hear you, I can't believe how dishonest these people are, how can they live with themselves .

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him

Hi Guys, thanks so much for the advice and support. I feel so stupid to have been conned by this guy. (Austin Malone) He promised me he would make the withdrawal even if the trades lost, i replied " I do not want any bonus as that links me in with them forever" he stated it would not be a bonus it would be a good will gesture. He guaranteed he knew what he was doing and was 100% sure they would win. I still said no but he was relentless, promised the earth and guaranteed everything, he was very good at his job. i have experienced high pressure selling in my life but it was nothing compared to Austin Malone.
I have asked the support@askoption.com to listen to the conversation we had and they said they would pass onto a manager. I had an email from "Frank Lucas VIP EXECUTIVE BROKER ASK Option" he agreed to call me this morning to discuss, no phone call as yet! no surprise there then.

I will do what you say about inviting them to this discussion and do the review re FPA. I will also look at the bank to see if they can offer anything. Again many thanks and any Forex newbies Please Please be very careful out there, it is dangerous.

Hi Guys, I finally received a phone call from Frank Lucas late this pm. Against all odds he had listened to the phone call I had with Austin Malone. He stated he agreed with me and had already spoken to Austin about his behaviour and how he had acted. He also agreed it was out of order and confirmed he would allow the full withdrawal back to my bank. He apologised and wished me well. We will have to wait and see if the money does get back to my account, I will update you either way. Again many thanks guys for the support, I would like to think he knew I had been in touch with you and was concerned about the outcome. Will update ASAP. Cheers all

I hear you, I can't believe how dishonest these people are, how can they live with themselves .

Hi Brikau, I just seen the film "Boiler Room" sums this situation up perfectly. If you, or anyone else gets a chance watch it. It's about brokers and how they get investors to part with their money. Very educational. All the best.

Hi Guys, I finally received a phone call from Frank Lucas late this pm. Against all odds he had listened to the phone call I had with Austin Malone. He stated he agreed with me and had already spoken to Austin about his behaviour and how he had acted. He also agreed it was out of order and confirmed he would allow the full withdrawal back to my bank. He apologised and wished me well. We will have to wait and see if the money does get back to my account, I will update you either way. Again many thanks guys for the support, I would like to think he knew I had been in touch with you and was concerned about the outcome. Will update ASAP. Cheers all

Just an update, checked the Bank this morning and low and behold the money from Ask Option had been returned. I am amazed. I am convinced that the fact I had contacted FPA was instrumental. I am sure the brokers read this forum to check out opinions, and if they see it going wrong will do something about it. As I stated right at the beginning this industry is full of people looking to rip you off, thank goodness for people like you to help. Again thanks guys, you are amazing :)

Back