Resolved - Attention fxprimus clients,its a big scam

khizer malik

Private
Dear Fxprimus clients,

My equity was 6400$ and fxprimus charge me 16412$ as a spread on 1lot of usdchf on ECN account.now support team replied that i did not hedge my account properly,Please note trade open time and trade close time is same,no difference even a second,market did not move even a second.Its a big SCAM,I send them several Questions,but they are not replying me,As AM Attorney At law,and decided to file a case against them to block website and IP address in Pakistan for further loss of Customers,Hope,soon their website and all IP address will be blocked .please check attached proof.for further proof you may mail me at khizer381a@yahoo.com

Attachments

• fxprimus chart.png
    fxprimus chart.png
    158 KB · Views: 26
Were you opening the order just after the SNB pulled the floor out from under the CHF? If so, price moved a huge distance in just seconds.

He opened it during the news. The question: how the entry and exit have similar times but different prices?!!

President Fxprimus issued his press release,that fxprimus IT infra structure gets held up during the news event and no loss occurred to traders,but,I sell usdchf after 13 min of the news release,but order executed instantly,One of the highest spread they charged me 16412$ as a spread on 1lot usdchf.

Should I file a case on forex peace army ?? as they charge me highest spread,secondly my equity was 5000$ and trade cost is 16412$ as a spread,Trade should not execute in this case,secondly Fxprimus President press release is against my stop out.

Back