Resolved: AVATRADE SCAM ON PENDING WITHDRAWAL

Till dat I have not received my funds into my account. They are definitely folding up. Please withdraw your funds. This is a scam broker now

They kept sending me a confirmation slip that transfer has been made but for 2months I still don’t have the money in my account. I have sent them my statement several times to show no money came in. I have pleaded with them to fund my skrill or neteller they have refused.

They kept sending me a confirmation slip that transfer has been made but for 2months I still don’t have the money in my account. I have sent them my statement several times to show no money came in. I have pleaded with them to fund my skrill or neteller they have refused.

--> How did you originally fund your account?

--> Which dates did you fund account?

--> Can you post an account statement here please? Follow these steps FULLY: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

--> Can you post screenshot of the confirmations they gave you? (with date) And other correspondence?

We appreciate this has taken time, but we wish to highlight we are assisting and sincerely reach the bottom of this; we thank you for providing the statement to our team last week, and as discussed via ticket 634608, we understand if the bank cannot accept the payment, the funds will return - which we currently await to happen.

At which point we will liaise with you on how to organise your funds promptly for.

We remain at your disposal until this is all wrapped up and laid to rest; we appreciate your patience.

Warmest regards,

The AvaTrade Team

We appreciate this has taken time, but we wish to highlight we are assisting and sincerely reach the bottom of this; we thank you for providing the statement to our team last week, and as discussed via ticket 634608, we understand if the bank cannot accept the payment, the funds will return - which we currently await to happen.

At which point we will liaise with you on how to organise your funds promptly for.

We remain at your disposal until this is all wrapped up and laid to rest; we appreciate your patience.

Warmest regards,

The AvaTrade Team
Stop all these STUPID rhetoric. I need my money. I have sent a new request to send the funds to skrill as YOU have directed. Let me see if you will pay me my money. Remember this will be the SECOND time since december that you asked me to withdraw via skrill and you refused to pay the first skrill withdrawal insisting the funds must go to bank after you told me clearly to make the withdrawal via skrill when i didnt get the funds at bank.

I will see where this whole back and forth scam drama by AVATRADE will end.

TRADERS BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS. If i ever get my money i will come back here to say so but i have lost hope they will ever pay me my money.

Stop all these STUPID rhetoric. I need my money. I have sent a new request to send the funds to skrill as YOU have directed. Let me see if you will pay me my money. Remember this will be the SECOND time since december that you asked me to withdraw via skrill and you refused to pay the first skrill withdrawal insisting the funds must go to bank after you told me clearly to make the withdrawal via skrill when i didnt get the funds at bank.

I will see where this whole back and forth scam drama by AVATRADE will end.

TRADERS BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS. If i ever get my money i will come back here to say so but i have lost hope they will ever pay me my money.
How frustrating. Hope this gets sorted out soon.

Back