Resolved: AVATRADE SCAM ON PENDING WITHDRAWAL

We will indeed be overseeing this until resolution, and will be updating here too once the funds have arrived with you and all is resolved; we make a clear assurance that is being dealt with, and we too look forward to updating here once this is all taken care of and the funds are with you.

Warmest regards,

The AvaTrade Team

How frustrating. Hope this gets sorted out soon.
So like i promised. I FINALLY got the 2088usd at Skrill today after a very long and painful WAR.

I dont believe they would EVER had sent me my money if i had not taking this matter to the public here.

I still do not recommend AVATRADE to anyone.

We are pleased that the funds have arrived with you, and we are genuinely sad that you have such an experience and thank you for your patience; however we equally wish to highlight that AvaTrade has acted in accordance with the requirements set out by our regulators and so forth; and we sincerely assisted as quickly as we could.

We also wish to highlight that AvaTrade did, and would have assisted regardless of the matter being brought public; we appreciate you sharing your experience here nonetheless, and thank you for updating that funds have been received.

We thank you for having chosen AvaTrade, and we remain at your disposal for any further queries you may have.

Warm regards,

The AvaTrade Team

So like i promised. I FINALLY got the 2088usd at Skrill today after a very long and painful WAR.

I dont believe they would EVER had sent me my money if i had not taking this matter to the public here.

I still do not recommend AVATRADE to anyone.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back