Resolved: Avatrade - still waiting for withdrawal money over one month later

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I wrote a review yesterday and I am still waiting for it to be approved.

Today I started a case vs Avatrade:
DO NOT POST LINKS TO THREADS IN THE CASE PREPARATION FOLDER. THOSE THREADS ARE NOT PUBLICLY VISIBLE UNTIL THEY MOVE TO THE OPEN CASES FOLDER

Thanks

I wrote a review yesterday and I am still waiting for it to be approved.

Today I started a case vs Avatrade:
DO NOT POST LINKS TO THREADS IN THE CASE PREPARATION FOLDER. THOSE THREADS ARE NOT PUBLICLY VISIBLE UNTIL THEY MOVE TO THE OPEN CASES FOLDER

Thanks

The FPA court case has its own procedure for moving forward a case. The moderators will make it public when it progress to that stage.

It should all be done in 2-3 weeks if you follow all the instructions (in the case preparation folder).

Please be patient.

I started a withdrawal process with Avatrade starting on Dec 22 2017.
My initial deposit was $2000 USD on Nov 17 2017.

My withdrawal was for $1802.00 USD, so I am down $200 USD of my own money.

I got in touch with Avatrade support by email, and they responded on Jan 18 2018.

Dear Justin Sojda,

Regarding you Email,

The withdrawal have been sent out from our end on the 3rd of JAN,

Please check this further with your Bank.

If you have any questions, try our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions page or contact our customer support team through Live Chat, email or phone (+1-212-941-9609).

Thanks for choosing AvaTrade. We wish you successful trading!

Kind Regards,

The AvaTrade Team
I have also talked to a Senior Market Analyst by email, saying to check with my bank.
Well my bank tells me that they have no control over wire transfers, and that it will appear in my bank account when they receive it.

Anybody know what action I should do next?
Thanks
Justin from Canada.

Hi Justin, sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. Please email your account number to feedback@avatrade.com and include #forexpeacearmy in the subject line as well. We will do our best to ensure your case is resolved asap. We cannot assist if we do not have your account number. Have a great day

Just received this email from Avatrade today:
To our esteemed traders around the globe,

As we previously communicated, our client base has increased by unprecedented numbers in the last few months, due to many exciting market opportunities that were presented to all our traders.

Due to this massive growth, a backlog formed in both our support response time and withdrawal processes.

As one of the world’s leading online brokers, our commitment is first and foremost to you, our trader. Without your trust and confidence, we would not have become one of the top brokers in the industry over the past 11 years. As we strive to continue providing you with an excellent trading experience, you can rest assured that we have taken multiple measures to eliminate these delays:

• We have recruited new employees, doubling the relevant supporting departments to accommodate the growth of the company. Response time is still higher than usual, but we expect to solve that in the following weeks.
  • We have automated additional processes in order to reduce the wait time for account verification.
  • We have implemented a new, more sophisticated client management system so we can help you faster.
We continue to improve and streamline our processes. As part of our 2018 roadmap, we are committed to making sure you continue trading with confidence and transparency for many years to come.

If you are still experiencing delays with your withdrawal, we encourage you to contact us at withdrawals@avatrade.com, which we have established to deal with this directly.

Sincerely,
Dáire Ferguson, CEO
& the AvaTrade family

So there is still hope..............................................................

@FXTrader111 :confused::confused:

This is the scammer's final exit plan. Again, I will ask for the last time: if you were to walk to your bank branch or atm and make a withdraw request...how long does it take? Do you think it is any different for any other company with a fiduciary responsibility to their client?

Anything other than payout is just more stalling. Not trying to be a party pooper. Just being honest. They'll probably pay a few more people out and then make their grand finale. Hope you're trader's court case is coming to a vote soon. I look forward to voting.

Hi Justin,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

We've checked your account and found that you've successfully withdrawn $1800 and the amount was present in your trading platform.

Please let us know in case you have any further concerns.

Regards,

AvaTrade Administration Team

Hi Justin,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

We've checked your account and found that you've successfully withdrawn $1800 and the amount was present in your trading platform.

Please let us know in case you have any further concerns.

Regards,

AvaTrade Administration Team

I never received the money, so I NEVER successfully withdrawn the $1800 USD. The money is simply missing and I would like to know where it is.
Yes it isn't in the platform account, but it is also NOT in my bank account.
It has been almost 2 months since I started this process.

Today I received a response from Avatrade, and I was told the funds were resent to my bank account.
I will post as soon as I receive them.
Thanks.

Back