Resolved: Avatrade - still waiting for withdrawal money over one month later

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Today I received a response from Avatrade, and I was told the funds were resent to my bank account.
I will post as soon as I receive them.
Thanks.
If they sent it from australian bank (which they should), the value date for USD is same day most of the time, especially if the receiving bank is in a G7 or G20 country.

Anyway, I would also make sure that you are updating the traders court case at the same time. In fact, you should just keep everything there and only come back here when it is fully resolved.

FxTrader111,

I already let AvaTrade know that tracing the transfer should have been done as soon as you reported not getting the money. I also asked them to email you any information needed to trace the transfer from your end.

Please post an update on Monday.

FxTrader111,

I already let AvaTrade know that tracing the transfer should have been done as soon as you reported not getting the money. I also asked them to email you any information needed to trace the transfer from your end.

Please post an update on Monday.

Well today is Monday and still no money. It is a bank holiday in Canada today, but I still have received the money by now. Also, I never received any information needed to trace the transfer.

Hi,

we got the confirmation from our bank that the refund went through successfully on 16th Feb. Please check with your bank for further information, as we do not have any control over it.

Please let us know if you've any other concerns.

Regards,

AvaTrade Administration Team

Hi,

we got the confirmation from our bank that the refund went through successfully on 16th Feb. Please check with your bank for further information, as we do not have any control over it.

Please let us know if you've any other concerns.

Regards,

AvaTrade Administration Team

Did you follow my repeated requests to send tracking information to this client?

Hi,
I did receive the money this afternoon, so this case can be closed.
I would like to thank Dan from Avatrade for helping me resolve this issue, as well as everybody that helped from FPA.
Thanks
Justin

Hi,
I did receive the money this afternoon, so this case can be closed.
I would like to thank Dan from Avatrade for helping me resolve this issue, as well as everybody that helped from FPA.
Thanks
Justin
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back