Resolved - BDFX

depst

Private
Hi

I would like to ask how i go about withdrawing funds from the Belgium based broker BDFX. I have now sent them 4 withdrawal requests and numerous emails but they are not replying. I am concerned as i dont think they are regulated and have read other bad things on this forum. I cannot contact them by phone and their live chat is non responsive. I believe their full name is BankDirectFX and their website is bdfx.com. Have i lost my money? Please can anyone advise.

Thanks

David

bdfx

Please send them an email inviting them to join this discussion thread.

Not sure what you mean by send "them" an email. Do you mean the bdfx broker? They are not replying to any of my emails. I would welcome bdfx to reply to my accusation

please try to search more info about them, as I remember there already were scam alerts

Not sure what you mean by send "them" an email. Do you mean the bdfx broker? They are not replying to any of my emails. I would welcome bdfx to reply to my accusation

It means send them an email and inform them about this thread (attach the address link)

I have just checked their website and there is no chance they are Belgium based as I can't see they are regulated anywhere

bdfx

please try to search more info about them, as I remember there already were scam alerts

Thanks for your reply.

I have already read other threads on this forum relating to BDFX and have tried to gain further information. Are there any courses of action i can take to try to get my money back? Can anyone help with advice as to what i should do?

Thanks

David

Thanks for your reply.

I have already read other threads on this forum relating to BDFX and have tried to gain further information. Are there any courses of action i can take to try to get my money back? Can anyone help with advice as to what i should do?

Thanks

David

Start by saving your statement, and file a new case to the FPA, and I have already informed you by PM how to proceed with a legal case file as I did.

where and how you transfered money? what are company and bank details? you could post all details here

bdfx

Start by saving your statement, and file a new case to the FPA, and I have already informed you by PM how to proceed with a legal case file as I did.

Thank you for your reply. Is FPA Forex Peace Army? Also you stated you informed me how to file a legal case by PM. I have not received this. Where could i find these details? Do you know the present status of this broker?

David

Back