Resolved: BDSWISS won't give money back SCAM

Cyndrch

Recruit
Hello is anyone been in trouble with bdswiss to get their money back here ? because us yes ! My husband just put money in bdswiss like 2 weeks ago and then wants to get the money back but now they don’t want to give the money back and want us to send them a plenty of papers and everything ( we already send them 3 different proof of transfers when we send it to them ) and they keep saying that it is not ok ? Like do they want our passport ? The account was already verified when we transfered the money to them so whats the problem ? and we can’t even speak to someone there, they dont understand ( because we talk in french and their french person do not even understand french ) and they can’t even tell us WHY they are asking all those papers ? .... so what we do now ?

If you haven't yet provided ID, they can require it. This is why I have very 2 firm rules.

1. Never sign up with a broker that you wouldn't trust with your ID documents.
2. Never send 1 cent to a broker before getting all of your ID docs verified.

If you have already provided ID docs and proof of residence, then this is very suspicious.

Your English writing quality is very good. Deal with them by email instead of by phone. Post updates here so everyone will know if they decide to become more cooperative or not.

Yes, thanks for your answer !! but as i wrote all the docs were already verified and everything was ok before we sent the money to them.

So that’s why now i am telling that this is very suspicious as you said, that they keep saying theres missing papers and proof.
We already sentthe money transfer we sent to them but they keep saying its not ok...

Don’t know what to do, because we already talk to them by email too...

We’ll keep try to send email until we got the money back, but i thought that bdswiss was a trustable broker but now its all change my mind about them.

Hi
Yes, thanks for your answer !! but as i wrote all the docs were already verified and everything was ok before we sent the money to them.

So that’s why now i am telling that this is very suspicious as you said, that they keep saying theres missing papers and proof.
We already sentthe money transfer we sent to them but they keep saying its not ok...

Don’t know what to do, because we already talk to them by email too...

We’ll keep try to send email until we got the money back, but i thought that bdswiss was a trustable broker but now its all change my mind about them.
Hi @Cyndrch ,
Thank you for your comment and thank you @FxMaster for the tag.
We are sorry to hear that you are expiriencing issues with your verification.

As a standard practice across the industry, all traders are required to verify their account before any withdrawals take place. This is why, as a regulated broker, BDSwiss also has to abide by their stict regulations in place in order to ensure client funds are protected.

If you are already in contact with our Support Team then we would recommend following their guidelines and provide any documents requested.

Alternatively, we would be more than happy to raise this directly with our Support Team, also, as long as we have your Account ID Number or your Registered email address (the one used during your BDSwiss account registration).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

The BDSwiss Team

Hi , the account was already verified until the moment we send you money so why we are experiencing all those problems with you now that we want withdrawal ?

Hi Cyndrch, thank you for your comment.
Can you provide me with your full name and BDSwiss account number in order to look into this for you?
Thank you.
Ev

Hi Cyndrch, thank you for your comment.
Can you provide me with your full name and BDSwiss account number in order to look into this for you?
Thank you.
Ev
I wont post publicly my account number and my name ? Sorry I don’t think its safe... if you can email me at Removed that would be nice ! thank you!

FPA Forums Team Note: It is a very bad idea to share your email address in a Scam Alert thread. Publicly posting your email address in a thread like this will get you many offers to help instantly recover your funds. Those offers will be from Recovery Room Scammers. What they really will do is tell lies that result in more money being stolen from scam victims.

Back