Resolved: Be careful with CDG Global I'm into a trap. 45.000usd loss from them and refusal to withdraw.

RealNeed

Private, 1st Class
Hello, I'm an IB and trader who uses cdg global. This will be a long story about the explanation. Initially, I decided to try them after receiving information about their cysec regulations and good trading environments.

I thought they were brokers with know-how and skills, and I asked to BDM. How can I create an environment for arbitrage trading?

They send my funds to LP? Send my fund to their margin account? They explained it this way and proceeded like that. I started my trading and business. I had no intention of attracting customers until the verification of withdrawal was completed. The total contract period was 6 months.

But from mid-October, they started pressuring me. If you don't attract customers or induce funds, I'll destroy the contract in this environment. I should have stopped here. I trusted them and did the job of putting customers into hell.

It was because I didn't want to miss the profits made so far.I thought they were reliable brokers and I thought this was the right way.

Yes, I'll make it clear. They warned in the middle. About arbitrage. But that didn't mean to stop trading, not to stop collecting customers. I was already in the middle of the bridge.

They advised me to make more volumes for cover of arbitrage and said they needed at least 10 to 30 lots a day. (10lot x 24day = 240 or 30 x 24day =720 This is not an easy goal, but I decided to do so in January to withdraw profits from customers and me, and I created a volume of 200 lots before January 20.

But the problem happened here.

K-004.jpg

1. This picture was taken with a big loss due to a 15 lot order and a 7k wide spread. Above all, I have no memory of these 15 lot orders and have never opened orders myself. I double-confirmed that there is no log for orders that occurred at GMT+0 MT4 time 20:12 for MT4 terminal logs, EA logs, and my personal VPS connection logs for at that time

1644871307660.png

2. And the next morning, I checked my account on my mobile and opened my VPS in a hurry to close and open the mt4 terminal several times about what was wrong with this place and why the account became like this. And I was able to take this picture very rarely. At this time, it was Saturday morning at 10 a.m. In Korean time. I could be sure by looking at this. This was order or price manipulation.

1644871977377.png

1644871344506.png

3. This is the details of the price feed and order at the time the problem occurred from cdg global. My VPS IP is 45.178.78.84. And the owner of the orders of 15 lots is also the same VPS IP. But as I said before, there is no log for this on my side! And the price feed was 7K or more wide ask that occurred to me. From 20:14 to 20:16, and orders for three 15 lots began to open at 20:12 time.

There are many strange things here. 1. Why are the IPs of 15 lot orders the same as mine? 2. Why is the opening time of 15 lot orders similar to the time of obtaining the wide spread? 3. Why was I able to get a rare picture? 4. why Look at the time of the orders. It was a very very INSTANT execution and there was no delay at all. And I am very suspicious of the complete word that is not in other orders.

15 lot orders It was processed within 3 minutes by giving 7,000 points with a price feed. Do you think this is a possible coincidence?

orders started 20:12:54 and price feed 7k point started 20:14 -> 20:15(blow accounts)

1644872225617.png
1644872242730.png
1644872264469.png
1644872770071.png

4. This is the log for my vps connection. I'm sorry it's not English. Korea's 22nd is Saturday early in the morning on Saturday. Korea am 1:54 is 16:54 MT4 time (local Friday) and this log shows that there is no access time log for 20:00 (local MT4). am 10:56 was connected to the vps on Saturday morning when the Forex market was closed.

These are the log records of the MT4 terminal and EA tool I recently had. If I have ever created or closed order on the 21st, the log must have a record of this. And if I modified or erased the log and saved it, it will be saved at that time.

The log of the EA tool's transaction is 16:51 and the MT4 terminal log is 16:05 at the end. I only use CDG Global MT4 terminal for my account. And if you had traded with the MT4 mobile app and my PC, the IPs of those orders must be different. NOT 45.178.78.84

1644872304274.png

5. This is the log for my vps connection. I'm sorry it's not English. Korea's 22nd is Saturday early in the morning on Saturday. Korea am 1:54 is 16:54 MT4 time (local Friday) and this log shows that there is no access time log for 20:00 (local MT4). am 10:56 was connected to the vps on Saturday morning when the Forex market was closed.

This is my situation right now. I asked them about the exact price feed data from the bridge, not MT4, and the receipt of the last orders, especially which LP took my order, but they didn't respond to this case even though it had been three weeks. And I asked for withdrawal of the remaining 14K fund, but it hasn't been going on for more than a week.

I have more additional data to post. Please write down your thoughts.

Attachments

• 1644871204735.png
    1644871204735.png
    751.1 KB · Views: 32
number 4 is only for the information below.

These are the log records of the MT4 terminal and EA tool I recently had. If I have ever created or closed order on the 21st, the log must have a record of this. And if I modified or erased the log and saved it, it will be saved at that time.

The log of the EA tool's transaction is 16:51 and the MT4 terminal log is 16:05 at the end. I only use CDG Global MT4 terminal for my account. And if you had traded with the MT4 mobile app and my PC, the IPs of those orders must be different. NOT 45.178.78.84

These are the details and conditions of the contract.

1. It is for a total of 6 months, and any withdrawal of profits is prohibited.

2. Only the principal can be withdrawn If you stop during the contract period,

3. Maintain IB working.

But from mid-October, they started pressuring me. If you don't attract customers or induce funds, I'll destroy the contract in this environment. I should have stopped here. I trusted them and did the job of putting customers into hell.
Greed......the all natural gambling trigger.

Can you encourage other customers you referred or know to close their open trades and withdrawal what they can (gather video evidence of their backoffice, account history, etc).

And if they run into any problems, they can come to FPA and open a separate scam alert and attach their evidence there.

These are the details and conditions of the contract.

1. It is for a total of 6 months, and any withdrawal of profits is prohibited.

2. Only the principal can be withdrawn If you stop during the contract period,

3. Maintain IB working.
Why in the world would you trade under these conditions?!?!?
Or put another way, why not trade with a "real" brokerage where you can deposit / withdrawal anytime and trade how you want??

Anyways, you will need to add a review to CDG Global Brokers here:

and after 4 days, you can use this thread's invite tool to formally invite the company to this thread
(must wait 4 days first).

@FPA Forums Team you need to update review to reflect that company only has "regulation" in the SVG. No Malaysian regulation that is mentioned on their website.

Snag_b3ac181f.png
Snag_b3b1266f.png

Greed......the all natural gambling trigger.

Can you encourage other customers you referred or know to close their open trades and withdrawal what they can (gather video evidence of their backoffice, account history, etc).

And if they run into any problems, they can come to FPA and open a separate scam alert and attach their evidence there.

Why in the world would you trade under these conditions?!?!?
Or put another way, why not trade with a "real" brokerage where you can deposit / withdrawal anytime and trade how you want??

Anyways, you will need to add a review to CDG Global Brokers here:

and after 4 days, you can use this thread's invite tool to formally invite the company to this thread
(must wait 4 days first).

@FPA Forums Team you need to update review to reflect that company only has "regulation" in the SVG. No Malaysian regulation that is mentioned on their website.

View attachment 74066View attachment 74067
Thank you for reply. i will do this

Hello, I'm an IB and trader who uses cdg global. This will be a long story about the explanation. Initially, I decided to try them after receiving information about their cysec regulations and good trading environments.

I thought they were brokers with know-how and skills, and I asked to BDM. How can I create an environment for arbitrage trading?

They send my funds to LP? Send my fund to their margin account? They explained it this way and proceeded like that. I started my trading and business. I had no intention of attracting customers until the verification of withdrawal was completed. The total contract period was 6 months.

It was because I didn't want to miss the profits made so far.I thought they were reliable brokers and I thought this was the right way.

Yes, I'll make it clear. They warned in the middle. About arbitrage. But that didn't mean to stop trading, not to stop collecting customers. I was already in the middle of the bridge.

They advised me to make more volumes for cover of arbitrage and said they needed at least 10 to 30 lots a day. (10lot x 24day = 240 or 30 x 24day =720 This is not an easy goal, but I decided to do so in January to withdraw profits from customers and me, and I created a volume of 200 lots before January 20.

But the problem happened here.

View attachment 74022

1. This picture was taken with a big loss due to a 15 lot order and a 7k wide spread. Above all, I have no memory of these 15 lot orders and have never opened orders myself. I double-confirmed that there is no log for orders that occurred at GMT+0 MT4 time 20:12 for MT4 terminal logs, EA logs, and my personal VPS connection logs for at that time

View attachment 74023

2. And the next morning, I checked my account on my mobile and opened my VPS in a hurry to close and open the mt4 terminal several times about what was wrong with this place and why the account became like this. And I was able to take this picture very rarely. At this time, it was Saturday morning at 10 a.m. In Korean time. I could be sure by looking at this. This was order or price manipulation.

View attachment 74027
View attachment 74024

3. This is the details of the price feed and order at the time the problem occurred from cdg global. My VPS IP is 45.178.78.84. And the owner of the orders of 15 lots is also the same VPS IP. But as I said before, there is no log for this on my side! And the price feed was 7K or more wide ask that occurred to me. From 20:14 to 20:16, and orders for three 15 lots began to open at 20:12 time.

There are many strange things here. 1. Why are the IPs of 15 lot orders the same as mine? 2. Why is the opening time of 15 lot orders similar to the time of obtaining the wide spread? 3. Why was I able to get a rare picture? 4. why Look at the time of the orders. It was a very very INSTANT execution and there was no delay at all. And I am very suspicious of the complete word that is not in other orders.

15 lot orders It was processed within 3 minutes by giving 7,000 points with a price feed. Do you think this is a possible coincidence?

orders started 20:12:54 and price feed 7k point started 20:14 -> 20:15(blow accounts)

View attachment 74028View attachment 74029 View attachment 74030 View attachment 74032
4. This is the log for my vps connection. I'm sorry it's not English. Korea's 22nd is Saturday early in the morning on Saturday. Korea am 1:54 is 16:54 MT4 time (local Friday) and this log shows that there is no access time log for 20:00 (local MT4). am 10:56 was connected to the vps on Saturday morning when the Forex market was closed.

View attachment 74031

5. This is the log for my vps connection. I'm sorry it's not English. Korea's 22nd is Saturday early in the morning on Saturday. Korea am 1:54 is 16:54 MT4 time (local Friday) and this log shows that there is no access time log for 20:00 (local MT4). am 10:56 was connected to the vps on Saturday morning when the Forex market was closed.

This is my situation right now. I asked them about the exact price feed data from the bridge, not MT4, and the receipt of the last orders, especially which LP took my order, but they didn't respond to this case even though it had been three weeks. And I asked for withdrawal of the remaining 14K fund, but it hasn't been going on for more than a week.

I have more additional data to post. Please write down your thoughts.
Did you send this to the broker yet?

Any reply on this yet?
Yes, I'm talking to him on my personal messenger. They say I need a discussion, but I don't expect much. It's been three weeks since this happened and five months since I didn't receive the withdrawal.

Yes, I'm talking to him on my personal messenger. They say I need a discussion, but I don't expect much. It's been three weeks since this happened and five months since I didn't receive the withdrawal.
5 months for withdrawal?
You have screenshot of when you first request withdrawal?

Back