Resolved - BellOptions Withdrawal Issue

botsog

Private
I've been trading binary options with BellOptions for months now. Customer service at first is prompt and commendable. But then came my withdrawal request, I requested for a $800 withdrawal on 21 January 2014 and it was approved 27 January 2014. A notification from BellOptions was sent 3 February 2014 that there were delays and in 4 to 5 days it will be in my account. There were many messages back and forth for my withdrawal request and until now, it has been a month and I haven't received my money. You can see the attached messages regarding my withdrawal.

BellOptions 3 Day Withdrawal Policy
219z85l.jpg

My Withdrawal Follow-up
9jhnrp.jpg

BellOptions Withdrawal Approval
2ivxm6t.jpg

BellOptionsFinance Withdrawal Feedback
1ggord.jpg

Have you contacted them? 1 month is too long and actually this is not a popula option broker. I think you may get scammed.

i'm having contact with them everyday. it's good that they have not blocked my account yet and the account manager is still responding but the standard reply is NOTHING AS OF YET... i have records of our daily communication...

How did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Go ahead and send BellOptions a link to this thread. Invite them to please join the discussion.

thanks pharaoh. this site has been a good help for all types of traders. they told me that they are going to send me the money this week. let's wait and see... post about withdrawal issues against their company will surely damage their reputation. i have sent them the link to this thread and hope they clear up their name.

i have been told that they already sent the money last friday (07 march 2014). i'll inform you if i'm gonna receive it this week or they're just fooling me. they also told me that they're going to send the confirmation email. :mad:

Back