Resolved - Berndale Capital? Illegally holding your money!

Dear Stavro,

This is the first time I hear you, let me tell you something:

1)The issue that you couldn't verify my identity is just an excuse for 2 reasons: 1.1) You allowed me to fund the account ONLY after you verified my documents; 1.2) At the moment of the withdrawal I sent the same copy of the passport used when you opened my account and you refused it.

2) After you refused the photo of my passport you requested the scan, I sent it and from that moment it took more than 1 month to get my withdrawal processed (by the way I'm still waiting that my money hit my bank account).

3) During this month (actually more than 5 weeks) you replied every 7 days, what's the reason of that?

4) Why even other customers (here on fpa) are facing or have faced my same problem? Just a case?

Dear Mr Hasen (AKA Moshe FX)

Since the issue has been resolved on our end and your phone number is not contactable, and considering you like to participate in defamation of our brand, I will now be upfront and advise you and members so you all understand.

Your funds have been sent and most likely should have hit your account by now if not very soon.

We were advised by the Bangladesh Authority who requested information about you.

Your account was frozen and disabled due to anti money laundering laws as you were using an offshore Malta account in a different currency which flagged them.

As you are a Bangladesh resident you wanted to send your funds in EURO to Malta where you have no citizenship. This raised red flags with banks and they notified the authorities.

This only came up during the withdrawal process you initially requested.

During this period we cannot disclose this information about investigations and are limited to what we are allowed to discuss. Hence the delay.

It serves us no purpose to hold your funds as it is held in segregated trust account that can’t be accessed.

Your participation in forums and disputes to Australian ombudsman further delayed the process as we had to allocate resources and also limited to our response to them along with you having a valid phone number and not complying with compliance team requested information did not help your self or us to complete the matter..

This is the reason why we asked you to go to the embassy so it can be resolved. However we have now sent your funds along with profits after Anti money laundering clearance. The fact of the matter is retail clients do not understand the back end of a financial regulated brokerage and the regulating laws and rules we encounter including the requirements we face.

As I mentioned above. There is no reason to hold on a $3682 withdrawal that can damage the reputation of our business. During this circumstance we are limited to interaction. Unfortunately we can’t mention this during an investigation.

Your funds have been sent as of Monday and normally takes 2 – 5 business days depending on bank you are dealing with (Malta Bank).

I do not really want to discuss this further on forums in protection of privacy.

However I would all to note that there is two sides to a dispute that sometimes can’t be circulated as mentioned above. In relation to FPA I know the people there as I also once was a consultant for the FPA (Forex Peace Army).

I hope you understand that we had a dedicated team working on this issue to resolve as it serves us no purpose as mentioned above.

If you have any questions please call us or email to discuss As mentioned your funds and profits have been sent and it was because our dedicated team co-operated and worked hard to resolve this issue.

I'm glad that this is now resolved on our end as it was consuming our resources.

Regards

Stavro
Former FPA Consultant and Berndale CEO

Dear Stavro,

You can find all the excuses you want but the point here are:

1) No broker ever made a problem because I use a Maltese bank account; 1.2) No one had any doubt about my identity, I've nothing to hide.

2) I explained more than 5 times why my phone was not contactable, I reached you on phone and I have gone thru the verification process as per your request.

3) Your workers didn't reply to my requests for more than a week every time, is this normal?

4) I'm not the only one to complain, a lot of customers have problems when it's time to withdraw, just a coincidence?

5) Why did your colleague told me that he was going to process my withdrawal only after I cancelled the complaint with FOS and on FPA? Is this part of the "verifcation process"? :D

6) Why did you refuse the document when it was time to withdraw if you accepted it to verify my account and allow me to deposit? Different metric of verification? :D

Guys, for what concerns me I don't suggest to operate with this company even if I got my money (after 1 month and half).

Beware of "Anna" and especially especially especially "Denny Bejan".
Promise, promise, promise, lie, lie, lie.
Wanted me to deposit $50,000 for a SMSF Managed Trading account. Cajoled, called, lied, promised 30% pa
Relented and gave them $6k. Now down to $2k. Every time I call they promise to put in credit, change the system things will improve.
Don't be an idiot like me. Run for your life.

Back