Resolved - Berndale Capital? Illegally holding your money!

moshafx

Private
Dear guys,

Be aware that Berndale capital are scammers! I firstly requested withdrawal on 24/10, they replied asking for passport, I sent it and they refused (THEY VERIFIED MY ACCOUNT APPROVING THE SAME COPY OF MY PASSPORT). I asked why they refused and they replied I should go to embassy (NEVER HAD SUCH REQUEST FROM ANY BROKER DURING MY WHOLE LIFE). After few days they requested a scan of the passport (because previous one was a photo), I scanned it and sent it to them; from that moment they disabled my account and disappeared. My account no. is 2096699189.

What do you suggest?

Send an email to every address you can find for Berndale, including Stavro's address if you have it. Include a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and explain why a scan of your passport isn't good enough for them to give you money that legitimately is yours.

I sent scan of the passport as per their request and in chat they confirmed the document is fine but I'm not receiving any reply from 24 of October. DO you have Stavro email?

I don't have the address. You could try CEO@ and Stavro@ the same domain as used by other employees.

After few days they finally decided to reply but this is their request:

"As discussed and agreed to by you please remove FOS complaint. See attached image.

Also as agreed please kindly remove entire thread opened by yourself on FPA.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...e-capital-illegally-holding-your-money.47932/

Once this has been done I will action your withdrawal immediately."

My reply was:

"Let me clarify few things that perhaps you misunderstood on phone because of my english:

1) I never opened a complaint with FOS but I just put them in the CC field so I cannot ask them to remove it because I never opened one.
2) I will ask to remove completely the complaint on fpa ONLY after I received my money because it has no sense to remove a complaint if the problem was not solved."

Their reply's (in the person of Chris):

"As I explained on the telephone and in my last email there is a FOS case in your name which has been opened.
That is a direct screen shot from FOS. That is your name yes?

Now I’m not sure if you opened it yourself or it was opened because you cc’d FOS in the email. Nevertheless there is definitely a case opened.

I will be happy to process your withdrawal once all that has been discussed has been sorted."

My final reply:

"
Dear Chris,
1) Unfortunately I can't have control on complaints that I didn't open;

2) Even if I could (and I'll make a call to the FOS if you sort my payment) I can ask to remove a complaint only IF the problem has been solved and this is not the case, you are still illegally keeping my funds frozen without any rights.

3) This email is being forwarded to FOS again so that they will be able to certify your bad faith if you are not going to process my withdrawal again this time; these are my funds, I worked hard to get them and you are ILLEGALLY keeping them."

The saga continues....

Tell Chris the most he can hope for at the FPA is to have the issue labelled as Resolved and moved to the Resolved Issues folder, and that's only going to happen after 100% of the money owed safely arrives in your bank account.

Hi moshafx and FPA,

First off, we'd like to introduce ourselves to the forum.

I would like to clarify that Berndale does not hold funds of any client, for any reason when proper identification has been supplied. As an ASIC regulated company, our compliance team must process each individual withdrawal request as we are required to adhere to standard AML/CTF procedures, and to ensure that the funds are being returned to the rightful account holder.

As is the case in this specific instance, our compliance team had requested details from you surrounding the supplied identification, for further investigation. Naturally, I am unable to comment on the situation within a public forum.

Our accounts team had attempted to make contact with you on several occasions using the supplied phone number, shortly after receiving your request. It appears the number supplied is invalid, and this has delayed the withdrawal process exponentially, resulting in our support team dealing with this matter via email.

As of now, you are aware the matter is with the Financial Ombudsman Service Australia (FOS), and our dispute resolution manager is obliged to work through their protocols.

Cheers and thanks

David Kirby
Marketing Manager
Berndale Capital Securities

Back