RESOLVED - Beware BlueberryMarkets scam. All who lost money with them pls gather here

Hi, You need to look for the brokers with US license only. most of the listed here brokers doesn't have it and they do not allow to trade if you are from USA.
Thanks. I'm aware of that but my issue is finding a trustworthy broker that won't screw me over.

Thanks. I'm aware of that but my issue is finding a trustworthy broker that won't screw me over. If you check global prime's Youtube channel you will see that they make videos about how dealing desk and market maker models work and how most brokers trade against their clients and want their clients to lose. Many will result to unscrupulous tactics to ensure you lose if you're winning too much. I'm looking for a broker who will not want me to lose or try to prevent me from withdrawing. It seems like all the U.S. brokers I've seen have complaints about this kind of thing.
Thank you for advice, seems the information in really useful. I will definitely check it

HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK ? THEY TRADED AGAINST ME LIKE over 100.000 POINTS.
Create your own scam alert thread, provide as many details as possible, send account statements, screenshots of the conversations, etc to let us see the whole thing

Hi, really sorry for the late reply. Shiro12 is my account but I couldnt remember the password to that account and got myself locked out after a few tries.

As for the issue with BlueberryMarkets, the issue has already been resolved. The representatives from BlueberryMarkets has reached out to me and tried their best to provide a satisfactory resolution for my case.

The matter has been fully resolved, thanks to the assistance the members here have provided me, special thanks to RahmanSL, The Punisher and 4evermaat for all the help you guys have given me. Also, to Ben Clay at BlueBerryMarkets, who have put in a lot of effort to ensure my case was resolve in a timely manner.

Back