RESOLVED - Beware BlueberryMarkets scam. All who lost money with them pls gather here

Assuming this is the correct website, below are more details.

1620422461458.png

1620422529216.png

Should check with ASIC to see if this is real and if this broker is still registered/regulated?
1620423231147.png

EightCap has the real MT license and is selling white label licenses to Focus Markets and Blueberry Markets. Focus Markets could be another scam broker!
1620423281641.png

1620423409133.png

1620423461106.png

Wow. You're really good at this. That's a lot of information that I would not have been able to dig up on my own. Seriously thanks for your help in acquiring all this evidence. I'll submit it to my bank as supporting evidence for them to help me recover my funds.

I hope more people would see this and stop investing with them. Once this case goes to traders court and they get labelled with the big red scam alert under their name, all that fake reviews they've bought would mean nothing, and hopefully there won't be any more victims like me.

I believe @The Punisher has adequately provide a lot more information in Post#11 and now it's up to you to invite & to get Blueberry representative to reply your complaint here at the FPA

View attachment 64633

View attachment 64634

Should check with ASIC to see if this is real and if this broker is still registered/regulated?
View attachment 64635

EightCap has the real MT license and is selling white label licenses to Focus Markets and Blueberry Markets. Focus Markets could be another scam broker!
View attachment 64636

View attachment 64637

View attachment 64638

Lot's of very useful information which raises a lot of red flags on Blueberry too.
Thanks buddy!

Thanks for giving it a read. Indeed you're right, I should have done more in-depth research on the company before opening an account with them.

The reason why I did not detect the scam at first was due to the fact that BlueberryMarkets has extremely good reviews, and albeit bought ones, on reputable sites like FPA, Trustpilot and Google. And I did not know they are just a rename of Eightcap Pty Ltd. It was only after i saw my bank statement that the charges was made by Eightcap when I deposited my funds with BlueberryMarkets that I realize they are actually the same company.

And despite that, I still decided to give them a chance and try them out, seeing how good the reviews were, and damn was I wrong.

Now, before they start coming out to defend themselves about the reviews being 'real', let me just show you something realistic.

View attachment 64608

This is what they are showing off on their website, now if you look closely, they have 1199 reviews on Google, with 99% of it being 4 & 5 star reviews:
View attachment 64610

Now if you look at another similar company in same country, Australia, for example IC Markets, who is a well-known broker and has been around for more than 10 years:

View attachment 64612

And they only had 52 reviews. Seriously. Not even joking here, but Blueberry Markets, or should I say Eightcap, is really overdoing it here. How long has Blueberry Markets even been around? And the amount of reviews they have is 20x that of IC Markets, who have been around much longer.

Not even Global Prime, who has been around longer than Blueberry Markets and have similarly good reviews here in FPA have that many reviews on Google and Trustpilot. You guys can do a search yourself. Global Prime have 9 reviews on Trustpilot and 28 on Google. BlueberryMarkets have 1044 reviews on Trustpilot and 1199 on Google as of the writing of this post. It's way out of proportion when you really think about it logically. There no other ways to explain it; The reviews are not all real.

But the review I have posted for them is 100% real, seeing the amount of effort I'm putting into it. Unlike all these one liners here:

View attachment 64614

And the review looks like it was written by the same guy! Haha.
You mentioned ICMarkets a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop. That broker is one of the worst manipulator of their client's trading accounts with false spikes, temporary changing of leverage, false market price, etc. Stay way away from this shady ASIC regulated broker because their manipulation tactics are very difficult to prove and complaints to ASIC is quite useless and a waste of time.

View attachment 64633

View attachment 64634

View attachment 64635

View attachment 64636

View attachment 64637

View attachment 64638

@FPA Forums Team can you update blueberry markets, eightcap, and focus market's review page with this new information?

You mentioned ICMarkets a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop. That broker is one of the worst manipulator of their client's trading accounts with false spikes, temporary changing of leverage, false market price, etc. Stay way away from this shady ASIC regulated broker because their manipulation tactics are very difficult to prove and complaints to ASIC is quite useless and a waste of time.

Yea. I know they have quite a bit of complaints here on FPA too. But at least they didn't change their business name and we could trace their history and decide more objectively, whether to sign up with them or not. Though my main purpose of bringing them up is just to give a basis for the reasonable amount of reviews by comparing rival companies.

A few things I would like to update here, the review I have posted for Blueberry Markets about 2-3 days ago is still awaiting approval by the admin before it goes public.

This thread was started 3 days ago so I still have to wait another day to hit the 96 hours requirement before I can invite them to this thread.

And thanks to the leads given by ThePunisher, I managed to uncover something interesting about the company dating many years back. I'll share it here once I consolidate the screenshots I've taken.

Blueberymarkets is one of the brokers having the most good reviews in this forum. I have been considering using them until now.
What a big disappointment.

Well, at least you won't fall into the same trap I did, now that you get to see their true colors. Isn't that great? You get to preserve your funds and invest it in other honest brokers, and I'm happy for you buddy.

Look at the lame excuses they give about being an ECN broker and having no control of the spread and slippage when they mess with your trades behind your back to stop out you out of your positions.

Screenshot_20210509-154613_Chrome.jpg

Now we have revealed that they are not an ECN broker but rather a market maker, let's see how they are going to explain it this time. After lying to everyone in the review section about being an ECN or NDD broker. And in my previous posts, I have already provided proofs that they are definitely not an ECN broker. How they are allowed to continue spewing lies everywhere completely baffles me.

Let's hope this thread can shut them down for good.

Well, at least you won't fall into the same trap I did, now that you get to see their true colors. Isn't that great? You get to preserve your funds and invest it in other honest brokers, and I'm happy for you buddy.

Look at the lame excuses they give about being an ECN broker and having no control of the spread and slippage when they mess with your trades behind your back to stop out you out of your positions.

View attachment 64670

Now we have revealed that they are not an ECN broker but rather a market maker, let's see how they are going to explain it this time. After lying to everyone in the review section about being an ECN or NDD broker. And in my previous posts, I have already provided proofs that they are definitely not an ECN broker. How they are allowed to continue spewing lies everywhere completely baffles me.

Let's hope this thread can shut them down for good.
That's almost exactly the same excuse given by I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets when I queried about the spike on my trading account with them some years back. When I asked for a screenshot and/or proof of that "spike" which doesn't show up in any of my other broker's trading platform, I-See-Bucketshop told me to go look for that myself. According to someone here at the FPA who had met their CEO, he said that CEO is a real "prick".

Back