RESOLVED - Beware BlueberryMarkets scam. All who lost money with them pls gather here

Looks like our friend has flew away the moment Blueberry has come to some settlement with him without even a simple "thank you" to the FPA who influence the broker into compensating him to not make any more noises about the broker.

And what's my opinion of Blueberry??
The fact that none of the Representative came to clarify issues surrounding the company kinda confirmed what have been raised about it's trustworthiness.

They had also called me on 2 occasions asking me to give them more time to resolve the issue, to which I have agreed both times. But I have found out afterwards that they were just dragging for more time to prevent me from opening a dispute through my bank to recover my funds. As the charges were made using credit cards, I only had 60 days to open a dispute after the initial transaction.

They called me twice to offer to resolve the issue, and then just stopped following up after the deadline is up. Luckily I had already informed my bank to go through with my dispute the following week if there is no reply from the broker, and indeed I did not receive any calls from the broker since then. More than a week later one of the blueberrymarkets employee replied and again offer to look into my trades. But there is no trade receipts to verify anything, the claim that they are an ECN broker is false. They are a bucket-shop model broker with the sole purpose of making money through your losses. And you won't know what they are doing behind your back to achieve that.

View attachment 64551

When you really look at it, it's impossible that they are actually the same company but have such vastly different reviews about their services.

View attachment 64553View attachment 64554

Do a search on this forum for Eightcap and you will see pages upon pages of scam victims of this broker. And I'm just one small part of it.

View attachment 64556

They might have found some ways to buy good reviews, but they can't hide the real ones if you know how to spot them, and no one else explains it better than this guy here:

View attachment 64555

If you guys have just started with this broker and lost money through their lies and deception, there is still a good chance that you can recover your funds if you do it fast.

I would like to invite them to this thread and see how they are going to handle this issue, but I can only see the "Edit company invitation" button, and i can't find the "invite" button to send them the invitation.

FPA Forums Team Note: The button to send the invitation activates after you have 2 posts in your thread and the thread is at least 4 days old.

I will post more screenshots of their normal execution and how they mess with your trade executions by delaying it in my later posts, so you guys can see how they manipulate your trades to put you at a disadvantage and make more profits from your losses. They are a market maker after all, there is a conflict of interest and you cannot guarantee that they won't put their interest before yours.

the 60 day thing isnt correct for refunds you just need to put pressure on your bank and they will refund it. your cc will have fraud protection and they will refund, but open a case with AFCA if you havent already its slow but they will settle and return what you lost

the 60 day thing isnt correct for refunds you just need to put pressure on your bank and they will refund it. your cc will have fraud protection and they will refund, but open a case with AFCA if you havent already its slow but they will settle and return what you lost
from this post it looks like the offer you received from blueberry was not that you expected and you decided to push this forward with your bank and cc, am I right?

My main complain would be the fact that they had intentionally lied about being an ECN broker to deceive me into signing up with them, as I would not have signed up with them had that not been the case.

My intention was to not sign up with a market-maker and had specifically asked them that question to avoid investing with the wrong broker. But their deception misled me into signing up with them nonetheless. The delay in trade execution was just a expected secondary effect of dealing with a market-maker whose profit is closely tied to your losses. They had absolutely no reason to assist you in being profitable as that would mean less profits for themselves. In fact, they have more incentive to act in ways to make you less profitable, as that would mean more profits for themselves. That was my reason for wanting to avoid them in the first place.

In my 1st post, I had provided the screenshot of the chat transcript of how their livechat support staff blatantly lied about BlueberryMarkets being a ECN/STP and NDD broker when they are not.

That is a breach of the law that prohibits misleading conduct and fraudulently inducing a person to invest money.
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I cannot find a broker who accepts US residents who does not use a market maker/dealing desk model. In other words, THEY ALL SEEM TO BE THE SAME. If Im wrong can someone give me a suggestion?

FPA Forums Team Note: Do NOT ask for company recommendations in a Scam Alerts thread. Any company recommended will have its name permanently tied to a complaint against an unrelated company. Anyone recommending an unrelated company in a Scam Alerts thread will be fed to Spam Cat.

The best place to ask a question like this is in the
Forex Companies Comparisons folder.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I cannot find a broker who accepts US residents who does not use a market maker/dealing desk model. In other words, THEY ALL SEEM TO BE THE SAME. If Im wrong can someone give me a suggestion?
Head to the reviews section Raphael, there are some suggestions that may help you there

Yup, exactly....second ASIC regulated broker turning out to be a shady broker. The first one is, in my book, I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets.
if anyone has ever lost money to IC markets in the passed feel free to pm me, they used to advertise as pure ecn until i had issues with them then changed all of their advertising;), would of needed to be signed up with them when they advertised as ecn, got another guy a 50k deposit back

Head to the reviews section Raphael, there are some suggestions that may help you there
Thanks for that. Trust me, I've been scouring the reviews for a while and every broker seems to have people complaining about being scammed and a lot of the complaints seem legitimate. Literally, the only broker that I could ascertain as being upstanding is global prime and they don't serve U.S. clients.

Thanks for that. Trust me, I've been scouring the reviews for a while and every broker seems to have people complaining about being scammed and a lot of the complaints seem legitimate. Literally, the only broker that I could ascertain as being upstanding is global prime and they don't serve U.S. clients.
Hi, You need to look for the brokers with US license only. most of the listed here brokers doesn't have it and they do not allow to trade if you are from USA.

Back