RESOLVED - Beware Capitalone Forex - They do not allow withdraw

ezio73

Private
Hello,
i have an account in Capitalone Forex. More and more times (by mail, in their web site and also in skype chat) i requested to withdraw my money but they don't want to give me my money.
I have the detailed statement, the request withdraw mail.
I made also a review in this forum.

Send a link to this thread to both Jason Beool and Samir Beool. Ask them to come here and explain the situation.

I sent a mail with the link of the post with the invitation to explain the reasons of my complaint. Schermata 2013-09-13 a 11.55.31.png

It is incredible.
To my review CapitalOne Forex | CapitalOneForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army this is the comment of Jason Beool.

Comment: Added by Jason Beool on 2013-09-16 11:02

Dear Mr. Fontana

You have received your money in full, but you did not Withdraw the Bonus as NO BONUS in this Industry can be withdrawn.

So Please be Fair and say the Truth as Nothing from your statement anywhere close to the Truth.

It is clear from the statement of my account(in attached that saved today!!!) that is not true; I have not received my money that i requested from 4th September 2013 more and more times.
View attachment Statement_ 55066 - Ignazio Fontana.pdf
I wrote also to FSCL.

Jason is incorrect. There are bonuses that can be withdrawn. The terms and conditions associated with such bonuses are harsh, but to claim that there are no withdrawable bonuses shows that Jason doesn't bother to check out what's going on in the industry.

Ask Jason for tracking information on the money he claims was sent to you.

Jason is incorrect. There are bonuses that can be withdrawn. The terms and conditions associated with such bonuses are harsh, but to claim that there are no withdrawable bonuses shows that Jason doesn't bother to check out what's going on in the industry.

Ask Jason for tracking information on the money he claims was sent to you.
The problems are not only with the withdraw of the bonuses.
They don't want to transfer the money to me, no kind of money.
As you can see from my detailed statement saved yesterday i have now in my account 3187,65 euros and of this money the total of bonuses from the birth of my account are :

Ticket 7193 : 400 euros 50% Rescue Bonus
Ticket 12983 : -400 euros Bonus Removal
------------------------------------------------------
total = 0

Ticket 26429 : 450 euros 60% Rescue Bonus
Ticket 43600 : -14,81 euros Rescue Bonus Residual out - the other 435,19 euros of the bonus of ticket 26429 are lost in trading.
total = 0

Ticket 43651 : 459 euros 50% Rescue Bonus
Ticket 57897 : 301 euros 50% Rescue Bonus
Ticket 74006 : -760,38 euros Bonus Removal
total = 0

Ticket 102073 : 600 euros 0% Rescue Bonus
total = 600 euros

So if you consider that i have now in my account 3187,65 euros and to this you can subtract 600 euros of remaining bonus, they must give to me 2587,65 euros that is what i requested more and more time (you can see this in the file case i prepared).
Neither Jason or others of Capitalone give me notice or news about my requests.

An information: i opened a case on 13th September 2013 and until now the case is in the Court case Preparation Folder.
I have had no news or Capitalone Forex's contacts until now.(i made another withdraw request on 20th September with a mail in which in copy is FSCL regulatory)
How many days do it need to become a Public Case in the Open Cases?
I'm waiting for the FPA's help.
Thanks

Back