RESOLVED - Big Profit Forex Signals SCAM! http://www.profit-forexsignals.com/

Happy that you got your money back Zygisxxl! I am interested in Profit Forex Signals services also... Would you mind if I write in private, I want to know more

Write and do not hesitate! If it is easier for you my Skype is zsukys14 just add me and write me. Everyone is welcome to contact me if they have any questions.

Best wishes,
Zygimantas Sukys

Congrats. This is a great example of why traders should:

a. Complain.
b. Not give up.
c. Be willing to keep talking to a company even if earlier talks didn't go as well as expected.
d. Keep other traders informed of progress.
e. Let everyone know the final outcome.

If everyone who had an issue with a company approaching things this way, a lot more issues would be resolved and the worst scammers would be quickly revealed for all to see.

I agree with you Pharaoh with all from a to e.

But true scammer will never show us to resolve threat, he will just pass that his threats go to second, then third page, and after all it will be forgot, and no one will not ask what happen. Threats will be abandoned. Just check how many threats are not resolved, and even no one do not mention it again.

Best Regards

Anna

P.S. I am always here to resolve any problem with my members.

I agree with you Pharaoh with all from a to e.

But true scammer will never show us to resolve threat, he will just pass that his threats go to second, then third page, and after all it will be forgot, and no one will not ask what happen. Threats will be abandoned. Just check how many threats are not resolved, and even no one do not mention it again.

Best Regards

Anna

P.S. I am always here to resolve any problem with my members.

Anna, Do you have a skype or anything I could talk to you on? I only need 5 minutes. Thanks my Skype is xypzin2007

Congrats. This is a great example of why traders should:

a. Complain.
b. Not give up.
c. Be willing to keep talking to a company even if earlier talks didn't go as well as expected.
d. Keep other traders informed of progress.
e. Let everyone know the final outcome.

If everyone who had an issue with a company approaching things this way, a lot more issues would be resolved and the worst scammers would be quickly revealed for all to see.

Hello everyone again,

Yes this is great example how everything can be worked out. It's just one think everyone should know do not give up and keep talking and try to come up with an agreement which would help both sides. By letting everyone know we can do many things together and by helping each other we help ourselves first. Good things come eventually!

Back to Profit Forex Signals I would like to tell everyone outloud that our new co-operation is in progress right now and I enjoy making pips by their Signals and by this moment I can tell that their performance are 100% true and match . I will keep everyone informed how everything will go on. As I said I have never complained about their QUALITY of Signals,their signals are easy to follow and well managed, the only issue there was is the Trade Copier issue and as I know now everything is fixed and works perfectly.

Lets back to trading and lets make more pips!

Best wishes!
Zygimantas Sukys

Good Day Traders!
How are you everyone?

As I promised earlier on I will update my result with Profit Forex Signals. So I will keep my promise and I will do so.

This week started not so good because of couple bad Gold trades, but its good that I was told to use small lot size for Gold Trades because of high risk and many buying traders. So I had only one trade opened of buying Gold, also I was selling Gold so these two trades equaled each other. As we can see on Myfxbook of Profit Forex Signals there was mistakes made by their traders but as Trader Mike and Jo told me it did not involve any clients of Profit Forex Signals.

This week I have opened 12 trades, 4 of them are still running and 8 of them closed in Profit. From monday I have made 226 pips profit. Results are good and I am very happy that I receive 24/5 support via Skype and E-mail from Profit Forex Signals team.

Also, I have decided to build up my bankroll of trading so I will not withdraw anymore of my profit.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing fine and everyone are making pips.

I am very happy how my and Profit Forex Signals relationship has improved and I hope it will go that way.

Best wishes,
Zygimantas Sukys

Good Afternoon Traders!

As I promised, I will keep you all updated how is my trading going. So far, so good. I cannot say anything agains't Profit Forex Signals yet.
Last week me and my friend decided to start this little project "'Hikeman Solutions group"' this project will only involve trades suggested by Profit Forex Signals traders. As I said so far so good. Since last Monday till today we have made +1615 pips profit, 60 winning trades, 1 losing trade and so far 7 open trades.

If you want to have a look please check our verified REAL trading account on myfxbook:
Hikeman Solutions group System | Myfxbook

Also you all can have a look at Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hikeman-Solutions-group/512468985464099?ref=tn_tnmn

Twitter as well:
https://twitter.com/Hikemangroup

This project is non-profit project we are not trying to make any money out of our performance, except on Forex trading, the idea of this project is to keep people informed, give them consultations and show how trades are going. We are not giving any signals.

Thank you all

Zygimantas Sukys

Sounds like your trading is going better than the Performance Test they have at the FPA. That shows all profit on closed trades ($76 so far), but has about $141 in floating losses.

Back