RESOLVED - Big Profit Forex Signals SCAM! http://www.profit-forexsignals.com/

zygisxxl

Private
Fullscreen capture 08022013 154614.bmp.jpgFullscreen capture 08022013 154605.bmp.jpgFullscreen capture 08022013 134547.bmp.jpgFullscreen capture 08022013 133604.bmp.jpgView attachment Skype Conversation 2.txtDear Forex Peace Army and Everyone else,

I have very big and unacceptable problem with Profit Forex Signals ( Profit Forex Signals ? Best Forex Trading Signals & Indicators Services ), they are fooling me around, wasting my time and they have blown my account of $5170 in 18 days with unreliable attitude and unaccepted trading manners. I trusted them, I gave them full control of my account and they blown my money and my trust. Let me explain everything what happened.
(please note I have e-mails and Skype conversation between me and Profit Forex Signals as a proof)

First of all, I have their Professional Package Plus and they invited me to use their VPS service with autotrader in their Client Cabinet, but the only thing what they asked me to do is to open affiliate account in InstaForex and deposit $3000 into that account if I want to start. So I borrowed $3000, I had some of mine so all together I deposited $3500 and I received bonus of $1000 and all together on 8th of January I had $4500 and after that everything was automatic, all the trades was made by them and everything looked well, i did not do anything because they told me everything will be under their control.
So till 25th of January everything was fine I had my account build up till $5170 but there was some trades still open from 11th of January and on that date when EUR/USD went up over 1.35, my account blown because there was some stupid trades opened, and they did not appear on Profit Forex Signals myfxbook.com (they probably hided them) and some big trades of #INDU and #SPX (3000pips) did not appear as well on that date, those trades was of 3000 pips, so I contacted Profit Forex Signals and they told me 'it was some misunderstanding, accounts sometimes blow, one of the trader did not place the trade of 3000 pips and they will refund the money straight away (note it was on 25th of January) . They said it was their fault trades of 3000 pips did not appear on my account. So on that weekend of 27th of January they told me they have made bank wire and money should be in by Friday, so i waited till Friday and there was still no money, so I contacted InstaForex they said 'usually there is delay and Money should appear on Monday 4th of February but not later then that. So Monday came, still there was no money and there was still same story 'do not worry, we will pay the money and we will start everything again with better strategy, just do not worry' even their main trader Jordan (he told me his name) said if money won't appear in my account by Wednesday 5pm (06/02/13) he will transfer the money personally to my account, but unfortunately money did not appear and he did not transfer the funds personally.
I am fed up with this scam, fed up with total ignorance of their costumers and such a bad quality of service. I just do not understand is it worth it for them by doing this. I tried to reach conclusion in nice manners, by giving them chance and giving them time, but every time I heard lies and ignorance. Such a behaviour in Forex world is not accepted and I cannot leave everything this way.

PS.: Reply from Official InstaForex Department:
Dear Zygimantas Sukys,

Thank you. Of course we should investigate it. Such behavior of this project is not acceptable. Now we are discussing this issue with them. Once we get response from the project we will inform you by email.

I hope you will help me to fight against this scam.

Thank you
Zygimantas Sukys

Last edited:
Intriguing. I wonder if Anna will make an appearance to discuss this issue or not.

Anna and Ninoslav Goboluvic will answer this complaint or risk the reversal of all the progress made here in recent months.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

I have also noted a sizeable disparity between the FPA forward test and the MyFxBook forward test results, as published on their webite.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfitFxSignal/profit-forex-signal/439142
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...profit_forex_signal_package_professional/real
Continued website references to their proven fraudulent Facebook "Like" count is very disturbing.
Private messages have been sent to FPA leadership and the principals, to rectify these issues and make clear explanation here immediately.
AI

Last edited:
Hello traders,
I was talking with Profit Forex Signals today in email and skype and they are still lieing to me, that money was processed, it should arrive any day, but on friday they said they had a meeting between traders and all employees about my issues and they found out that money was not transfered earlier on and that money was processed on Friday (08/02/13) for sure. But when I asked them for payment proof they said that sales team will send me one ASAP but they never did and today they said the same thing that sales team will provide me with payment proof as fast as possible but I did not receive anything from them yet and when I asked for personal email address and mobile number of Anna and Ninoslav they did not reply at all

More about the issue:
All $5170 was wasted out of my account. They (profit forex signals) offered me to upgrade my account and get all the same benefits as they do. The idea was I dont have to pay for package cost but I need to deposit $3000 in to my InstaForex account if I want to receive free Profit Forex Signals Proffessional Package with free EA autotrader I have to open account with InstaForex and deposit minimum $3000 so then I will be connected in their client cabinet through their VPS (virtual private server) and all the trades they make will be automatically set up on my account. when I had everything set up and connected I deposited the money and they started trading, I was not allowed to do anything and they said everything will be the same as appears on Profit Forex Signal System | Myfxbook and everything was the same till 25th of January when they blown my account on purpose. Big trades of 3000 pips did not appear on my account, but it did on Myfxbook! Also this is the package I used Forex signal - automatic trade execution - forex alert .

Another thing, they claim on their website that they never BLOWN anyones account and that they guarantee to cover all the losses! They have changed some of the text on their main page today, but I have screenshot of their promises which was last week on their main page. have a look: Profit Forex Signals ? Best Forex Trading Signals & Indicators Services

Also Profit forex Signals provide different results of their performances on FPA test and on myfxbook.

I have attached couple more screenshots of their lies.

Thank you for your time
Zygimantas Sukys

Attachments

• Old main page.jpg
    Old main page.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Fullscreen capture 09022013 124617.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 09022013 124617.bmp.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Fullscreen capture 12022013 001849.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 12022013 001849.bmp.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Fullscreen capture 12022013 002240.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 12022013 002240.bmp.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 32
If all the money owed to you doesn't arrive by the end of the week, go ahead and open an FPA Traders Court case.

Hello to all,

First I would like to apologies because late reply, but I was at hospital at some exams, so my future reply also could happen that delay, but I will surely reply.

Ok, I hope that Pharaoh and Anthony understand why I was in hospital and why my replies delay.

Let start with easy question first.

Mr. Anthony, yes you are all right, result at myfxbook and FPA tests are not same. Because at FPA we run professional package, with myfxbook we run professional package plus. At our FB page we represent only Profit Forex Signal Package 1000.

Now, let see what is problem and how we can resolve it.

"Zygisxxl" used our Professional Plus Package with price of professional package. I noticed that "zygisxxl" broke first rule with trading in Forex Market, and it is "NEVER PUT IN RISK MONEY WHAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE" he do that think. Why I mention that, because my traders agree to cover his loses only because he did not trade with his money, in any other case they will surely not do that. Why it delay and what happen and why money are still did not in his account, I must investigate, so far I only know this, that our trader suggest him to set up lot size for each trade 1pip=$1. He did not do that, he set up lot size 1pip=$3 (He did not set up it at all). And because of that he lose money. He did not set up EA at all, he let it run in his account without any set up by his side. We cannot access to his account and make that changes. But we suggest to all clients what set up should use and what lot size should be with their account trading balance. We can only copy trade from our account to his account. But lot size must be set up manual, what he did not do. Cannot client with $1000 account trading balance and client with $10 000 account trading balance trade in same way, both clients will have different lot size. It is information what I have get on blitz from one of my trader. I will investigate all case and update you with news, so far I never fail to do that, so I will also not fail this time, I believe that I prove my self in last period.

Best Regards,

Anna

Last edited:
Anna and Ninoslav Goboluvic will answer this complaint or risk the reversal of all the progress made here in recent months.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

I try to reply to your two PM but I got this error message,

BigT1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
I have sent you some private thinks, so if you would like to make space to receive messages it will be nice.

I have had an extensive private chat with Anna tonight.
It had been known to us privately that Anna is about to give birth to her first child, a boy, in the near future.
What was not known was that she had been hospitalized recently, due to major complications of her pregnancy.
Home from hospital just today, she contacted me immediately, she confessed this is no excuse for not running her business properly during any absence, planned or not.
She has also agreed to soon assign a next-in-charge for business purposes, who can be relied upon whenever she is not available, as might be the case from time to time.
Her initial statement was that she has not yet made restitution to our complainant, as was falsely stated to him by her employee in recent days during her absence; a blatant lie.
She agrees this is completely unacceptable behavior. However, since she was just released from hospital today, and is apparently entirely at the helm of this business, I urge we all give her a few days to straighten out her mess.
She has emphatically claimed that her relationship with InstaForex has now ended; and she is now working to form a new relationship with FXCM in the near future.
All references to InstaForex shall now disappear from her website.
As a result, the trade copier EA they use now must be modified to work with any and all brokers, where currently it only works with InstaForex.
At my insistence, Anna has agreed to placed me in direct contact with her Rumanian programmer, to help define the acceptable paramaters of the next version trade copier they must release as a result of these changes. I have demanded and obtained her cooperation in the approval of their next generation trade copier, before any re-release to the public goes forward.
==============
Zyg,
Anna states that her investigation revealed that you failed to correctly set the lot sizes for trading according to their instructions, which resulted your trades being incorrectly sized at 10X the Lot Size intended ($3/pip instead of $0.33/pip).
I have stated to them that for $1000/month fee, they should have worked with you and every other client via Teamviewer, to assure a correct setup before enabling their trade copies.
Their technology is crude, and I am demanding they fix it in their next EA release, to prevent such nonsense occurring in the future. Please comment specifically on this aspect of the issue.
You stated that the first few weeks of trade went well. Please explain if you ever verified the trade lot sizes in your account were in-line with their published track record, to confirm your results were properly tracking their published trade results.
Despite of the possible client error(s), the firm has agreed to replenish your account fully, and absorb the losses.
Since their relationship with InstaForex is now in question, I have obtained assurances from Anna that your deposit will be refunded directly to you.
Anna also indicated that you have confirmed you wish to continue your relationship with them.
You must now wait for the refund a bit longer; and later, will have your choice of any broker you wish to have your trades executed via their next generation trade copier.
Anna also explained that the current forward test on FPA is for the "Professional Package", but the MyFxBook results are for the "Professional+ Package", while the "Professional 1000 Package" is available on FaceBook; the result will differ.
AI

Last edited:
Dear Forex Peace Army and everyone else!

Thank you for all replies, thank you Anna for your reply especially. The way your traders lied to me its not acceptable, they could have told me what is going on and at least tell me the truth.

Another thing, I do not agree about the lot size! If you have a look at screenshots I provided of all the trades that closed down in my account they were 1pip: $1 and for the first week all the trades matched your Profit Forex Signal System | Myfxbook . If you open this page and press on history of trades and open page 8 that was the same trades as on my account I will attach screenshot of my account as well so how can lot size be different if our trades match?

I just received message from your info@profitfxsignal.com email and they asked me for my Bank Wire details I provided them with it, but that means they lied to me on Friday as well that they have provided me with my money. But it doesn't matter I hope everything will be sorted this time, I really did not want to go in Public but you did not give me any other choice.

One more time thank you Anthony for such a great help, I appreciate that.

Thank you,
Zygimantas Sukys

Attachments

• Fullscreen capture 13022013 114252.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 13022013 114252.bmp.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Fullscreen capture 13022013 114353.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 13022013 114353.bmp.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 34
Back