RESOLVED - Big Profit Forex Signals SCAM! http://www.profit-forexsignals.com/

And InstaForex-Serbia.com has a page for signals that points to Profit-ForexSignals.com

Dear Forex Peace Army and Everyone else,

I would like to tell everyone outloud now that Profit Forex Signals and Me have finally found way out and we have made good deal together. They have refunded $3000 out of $5170 to my Bank Account and I have finally received those funds, so I am very happy for that. I gave them more time, we have been talking a lot and came to conclusion that we should not fight but we should cooperate. As we all see they have done good progress and they are still improving. Their results on myfxbook.com are impressive, also on FPA as well. I believe in them,as I believed from very beginning, I know now that we all can trust them and they are trying to become best at what they do. I hope we will forget all this misunderstanding and I will be able to show in public my trading Progress with Profit Forex Signals daily on this thread to prove that we can make PIPS together.

As they told me in Personal they are trying to stop their Partnership with InstaForex and want to move on. I support them for doing this. As I said I am waiting for another $2170 and I will use this for Forex trading with them, as I see they want to show and prove me that they are good at what they do and that they know how to trade. This time everything will be different and we will find the way to work together.

I would like to say big THANKS to their Trader Mike who did great job helping me,also trader Jordan, their Manager and Ninoslav as well. Hope this time I will feel progress, improvement, hand by hand work and each others support.

Also VERY BIG THANKS to ANTHONY (BigT), PHARAOH and everyone else who helped, who shared and showed support. Overall big thanks to Forex Peace Army!

Ps.: I will update occasionally my trading progress and other news with Profit Forex Signals on this thread.

Wishes,
Zygimantas Sukys

Dear Forex Peace Army and Everyone else,

I would like to tell everyone outloud now that Profit Forex Signals and Me have finally found way out and we have made good deal together. They have refunded $3000 out of $5170 to my Bank Account and I have finally received those funds, so I am very happy for that. I gave them more time, we have been talking a lot and came to conclusion that we should not fight but we should cooperate. As we all see they have done good progress and they are still improving. Their results on myfxbook.com are impressive, also on FPA as well. I believe in them,as I believed from very beginning, I know now that we all can trust them and they are trying to become best at what they do. I hope we will forget all this misunderstanding and I will be able to show in public my trading Progress with Profit Forex Signals daily on this thread to prove that we can make PIPS together.

As they told me in Personal they are trying to stop their Partnership with InstaForex and want to move on. I support them for doing this. As I said I am waiting for another $2170 and I will use this for Forex trading with them, as I see they want to show and prove me that they are good at what they do and that they know how to trade. This time everything will be different and we will find the way to work together.

I would like to say big THANKS to their Trader Mike who did great job helping me,also trader Jordan, their Manager and Ninoslav as well. Hope this time I will feel progress, improvement, hand by hand work and each others support.

Also VERY BIG THANKS to ANTHONY (BigT), PHARAOH and everyone else who helped, who shared and showed support. Overall big thanks to Forex Peace Army!

Ps.: I will update occasionally my trading progress and other news with Profit Forex Signals on this thread.

Wishes,
Zygimantas Sukys

Thank You Mr. Sukys for nice words about us. Like everyone can see Profit Forex Signals full fit all guarantees what we claim at our website.

Yes, it is true we had some miss understandings, but we have resolve all of them. Who works have right for mistakes, also there is no mistake what can not be fixed or resolved. Sukys is good guy, who is very very big beginner in forex, and our traders will help him to be success in forex trading, like he mention he will update about his progress here. One of my trader, Mike have only nice words about him. He explain me all situation with Sukys and make pressure to me every day at every 10 minutes to resolve issues with him ASAP. What I believe we have do in timeline manner.

Also I will take this opportunity to sent my best regards to Mr. Anthony, I hope that he will recover ASAP and be here with us!!!

Anna

P.S. Pharaoh and AssModerator please check private message from me, it is very interesting it is copy of email what my support get today.

Thank you Mr. Zygimantas Sukys for patient and I very appreciate your honest reply.

I'm happy to see this issue is being taken care of.

I can confirm that BigT1 is a bit under the weather at the moment. I'm glad to see others joining me in wishing him a speedy recovery.

Anna, I got your PMs and made sure that AsstMod got logged in right away to respond.

I look forward to updated information regarding Profit-ForexSignals and InstaForex.

Hello All Forex Peace Army members,
As I said earlier on my issue with Profit-ForexSignals.com is nearly resolved. As I wrote on 12/03/2013 they had refunded $3000 out of $5170. Now I am happy to tell that they have refunded another $800 and now all together they have paid back $3800 out of $5170 hope to receive another $1370 soon. I am not pushing them and giving them time to pay this money because I know that they have so many things to do and they are busy company. As long as I have paid my debt and now I can start trading and learning at the same time with Profit Forex Signals.

As I said earlier on I have made very good relations with Profit Forex Signals Trader Mike and he will be helping me to trade under Profit Forex Signals name, so I will be able to update my progress in here to show everyone that we can really make money following Profit Forex Signals signals, expertise and help. Starting to trade today with their personal help. I will update results occasionally.

Lastly, I will not update this thread as resolved until I receive full refund and until then I will update everyone in here with my trading experience following Profit Forex Signals. I would like to say that Profit Forex Signals really care for their members and costumers.

Hope everyone is ready for new trading week and wish you all a lot of Pips!

Hello everyone!

I would like to tell happily out loud that issue with Profit Forex Signals has finally been RESOLVED! Profit-forexsignals.com has fulfilled their promise and pay me back full amount of $5170! I am very happy not just because I have received full amount of money, I have also made very good connections with Profit Forex Signals. Thanks to all of their staff who helped me, especially their great Costumer Service, respectful and friendly Traders (especially Mike & Jo), their Manager Anna and Ninoslav. Thank you all! Now we are getting ready to take next step in our relationship and start trading hand by hand with Profit Forex Signals. They are willing to help me,give best expertise and right track to follow. I will update everyone how is my performance going with this signal provider.

Once again big Thanks to wonderful FPA team who helped me a lot and also Profit Forex Signals team!

Best Wishes,
Zygimantas Sukys

Hello Zoldar,

Yes I would recommend you to try it, because it is good investment for reasonable price and you will receive good directions of trades. I have never complaint about their quality of signals, because they are good.
Just one more tip for you always ask and do not hesitate to contact Profit Forex Signals costumer support they will always help you and tell you what to do.

Yours sincerely,
Zygimantas Sukys

Can you add me on skype? Id like to ask you some questions if possible. Xypzin2007 I would greatly appreciate it

Back