RESOLVED - Big Profit Forex Signals SCAM! http://www.profit-forexsignals.com/

Yes they run a big scam. They also ruined my account of $1000 by auto trading. I gave them authority to trade my account so I think I can't do anything against them. Please anybody can advise me?

If you gave them permission to trade, that reduces your options. Still, make sure to leave them a 1 star review. Get the story out there so others will know exactly what happened.

Yes they run a big scam. They also ruined my account of $1000 by auto trading. I gave them authority to trade my account so I think I can't do anything against them. Please anybody can advise me?

Hi Zakir !

I am sorry to hear that. Well these days, many traders have subscribed to Zulu, and they have chosen multiple SPs and since you can see those trades on MT4, they are showing you those results and claiming to be stars. Be careful with your money. My friend made $50K in one day from $500 deposit and immediately withdrew, and I asked why you didn't go for more, so he simply stated that brokers cannot be trusted with higher amounts. Although there are many good brokers, yet we have a feeling they might flee away with our deposits.

Anyways, be careful of these scam signal provider services.

Thanks

Hello All!

How are you doing friends?

I am finally back, I was away for the past week and did not have proper access to Internet, but now I am finally back to trading.

I was reading now all the posts since my last one and I noticed Pharaoh saying that the amount of pips do not = amount of $ you make and this is exactly right, its up to you what lot size you use and what leverage you have. I am trying to live out of forex so I cannot use lot size the same as Profit Forex Signals uses on their Forex Peace Army charts, because with lot size 0.01 I will never earn anything. As you cans ee on myfxbook page, I do not enter into indices trades and only very few pips was made by S&P or by INDU. MOst of the trades I enter is only the ones who are 100% recommended by Profit Forex Signals traders. Right now I am very satisfied by their communication and by their help to me. I do not enter blindly into trades they provide me, I am trying to learn and grow myself as well, by sitting all the time beside charts I started feel more comfirtable and now I can read them, also I follow a lot of news so I try protect their signals what they offer me, they are the same people as we are, they cannot be right all the time and they will not make you rich if you not try hard enough yourself.

Right now since 16th of April I have made 278 trades following Profit Forex Signals alerts and 274 signals was profitable, 4 was losing, I have made +5846 pips profit sicne then.

There is a lot of scammes and liers out there in Forex world, but in my own experience I can TELL that Profit Forex Signals are not scammers and liers, because they did not run away from me when they could have and they are beside me 100%. This is all my opinion.

Now, lets back to trading and wish you all good and profitable end of the week!

Best regards,
Zygimantas Sukys
Skype me: zsukys14

The amount of pips isn't just lot size. It's also what's being traded. Some of those signals are on items where the pip movements are huge and the gains are minimal.

Under those circumstances, the pip value has very little relationship to what would be consider pips when dealing strictly with currency pairs.

Unless pip values are identical and lot sizes are identical, "XXX pips of profit" has no meaning. I've seen systems that made profits while returning negative pips and I've seen systems that made positive pips while losing money.

Any chance of reporting profits as a percent of account balance at the beginning of the reporting period?

Hello Pharaoh and other friends,
I have been away for awhile, and feel like the Wizard who awakes after Micky Mouse has borrowed his Wizard's hat and flooded the dungeon with walking broomsticks carrying endless and unstoppable pails of water.
ZIG STOP!
ANNA!
I have told you before to compute %Gain Monthly, not flaunt ridiculous PIP claims!
I am back on the case, and let any new sins be further revealed; or your Fantasia will end.
AI

Hey BigT1!

Nice to see you back in the land of the living. When you have a chance, please check on that other issue I brought to your attention.

In the meantime, FPA Performance Testing shows Profit Forex Signals currently gaining crazy amounts of pips while still sustaining a floating loss in excess of all profits. Most of the pip gains are from a handful of trades on sp-500, where the value per pip is tiny.

Profit Forex Signal Package Professional - Forex Trading Signals Test by Forex Peace Army

Good day Forex Peace Army!

How are you?
I am very surprised, what I just saw here. Cannot understand what is going on. Anthony you were the one who told me not to show open trades of mine to Public, not to show my history straight away when I close trades, didn't you? Let's have a look what you wrote just few weeks ago:

"Hi Zig,
Congrats on your successful resolution of the issues, and thanks for your praise and good wishes.
Out of respect for the proprietary nature of the paid signals you are receiving from Anna's company, you should keep private the Open Orders and delay the uploading of Open & Closed Trades for at least a day. We are glad to have your independent test results to bolster the record.
Good work Anna; keep it up.
AI"

Can anyone please explain what is the problem now? I am independently here telling everyone my performance as I promised, because so many people have so many questions, all newbies like me they want to get on the right track, why should I stop and not do this review?

Are you upset and angry that Profit Forex Signals fulfilled their all promises to me? that they paid my money back? that they are still helping me? I tought this Forum is for people who are looking for help and who are willing to share their experience. But now I just here shouts and insults comparing me with Mickey Mouse. I am very hurt.

I have received hundreds of emails from people who read this thread from very beginning and they were happy for me that I finally had this issue resolved, that my results are much better now, that I am getting on the right track, we share ideas, suggestions with those people and I am happy that I found so many friends/partners who are doing the same thing as me. But now I am very hurt that people who I tough our on my side, they are insulting me.

Anyway, I will STOP this because I see things are getting out of control and I will just get banned out of here.

Remember, I have very big Respect to Forex Peace Army and all of their team, thank you what you did and for everything else.

Regards,
Zygimantas Sukys
Email: zsukys14@gmail.com

Back