Resolved - Binary Brokerz

amandeep

Private, 1st Class
I was registered with Binary Brokerz wanting to try out the Centument Bot and received a call from Senior Broker Ben Gold who managed to dissuade me from using the Bot. After asking me a lot of personal questions including 'are you looking for a main income or secondary ? ' I informed him I was going to lose my job and I was asked how much salary was I wanting per month ? I quoted £1-1.5k , Ben suggested I invest £3.5k and I would receive a 100% bonus . I later sent an Email to enquire about the bonus he wrote back to arrange a time to speak to me over the phone and when he said he had already discussed the bonus on a previous occasion I apologised and explained that I suffer from depression hence the poor memory. Ben said look upon the the bonus as a gift from the Company to help assist me in achieving my goal. There was no mention of my deposit being locked by the bonus or the volume of trade required and when I did question how long it would take for the bonus to be cashed by me he asked me not to think along those lines and instead to concentrate on my goals. Ben stated on more than 1 occasion that I was free to withdraw my money anytime it was my money.. Ben stated after 2 months I will be able to withdraw my invested deposit and thereafter the bonus will be used. He also stated the success rate was 50-60% per moth. Ben dealt with my deposit then informed me I will be working with Senior Broker Jack Cruz , he then passed me over to another lady whose name I cannot remember.

The lady came across as very friendly and said the Company was doing a special event I believe that was the last day for the offer of a 100% bonus for any additional deposit made that day. I made it very clear to her that I had no more to give at the present moment but would be happy to invest another £5k at a later date. She informed me she will make an attempt and if it failed to go through then I was still entitled to the bonus . I was put on hold she returned 2-3 times to ask security questions and before I knew it I was speaking to another lady from the Accounts department, once again I reiterated the fact that I had no more money. I was eventually passed over to the lady I initially spoke to. She informed me that they got another £500. I was shocked and informed her that I did not have enough money in my Account and she found it amusing stating that 'I must have had more than I thought but I insisted that I checked my Account in the morning and did not have enough. She stated that my Account would double in a month and once it reached a certain level 'then it would quickly snowball from there'. I was provided with the name of their website but did not bother to access it as she asked me not to place any trades by myself as other traders had done which resulted in losses. I stated I had no intentions. Then I was informed Jack Cruz would contact me within the next two days.

Jack Cruz phoned and was pleasant , he was boasting how he had made his traders thousands and I cannot remember if it was in this chat or it was another day but he was boasting he made thousands for his traders and his success rate was 70%. He was not willing to wait for the £5k and asked for the details of my credit card and repeatedly insisted that he phone and request a withdrawal despite me saying that I was awaiting for a letter through the post so I could reset my password. Jack insisted I phoned the Company and then contact him the following morning because as far as he was concerned the Company should release funds.

I was briefly introduced to the platform and no mention was made to read the terms and conditions. Jack stated that after 2 months I will be able to withdraw my deposit . Jack also spoke about risk management and he said 'you never take a risk' you wait for another opportunity witch I agreed with . I was told to never place a trade without him and I was asked to install Team Viewer which I done so we could share screens.

Since early February a total 16 trades have been placed and expired. The itm rate has been 50% . In the first three weeks $3.5 k was achieved . I was expecting the same in the coming months. After that it was downhill we never won more than two trades in a row yet he still commented the 'Account was coming along nicely'. The Account is presently in the minus $6k plus , and I have another four trades left to expire three in June and one in July with $7k invested.

Jack was good at failing to keep up pre arranged appointments and pestering me for the £5k knowing that I had to wait 2-3 weeks for it. He has always had an aggressive approach and no patience to wait for the money. Due to unforeseen circumstances I mentioned I could no longer afford the £5k he became angry and said ' that was no way to do business and he had his reputation to think of' apparently he had with my agreement reserved trades and the money was owed to the Accountant. Shortly after this incident we had arranged for a day to place trades , he phoned and asked for the £5k. I had already told him that money was gone for good I was never going to get it back . Jack raised his voice and threatened me that if I did not pay up I would be sent a bill from the Accountant and he did not want to see that happen even if I could pay £2.5k. I was terrified of him and after instructing me to send him an Email in the morning the phone was slammed down on me.

I sent an Email still terrified of him he knew I suffered from clinical depression and on medication. I was forced to borrow the £5k. I contacted him the phone line was not clear he was jovial and I had difficulty making out his conversation . He was jovial and saying something about the wonderful opportunities on the market and asked me a question I was so nervous and instead of asking him to repeat himself I answered yes. I panicked remembering what happened to my Account on the previous occasion and asked 2-3 times if he only took out £5k he replied yes and reassured me that was all he took and I even asked him how much he took out and he said £5k I even said I only had enough to cover the £5k. He wanted more and contacted my credit card Company which did not bother me because despite re setting my password i was still waiting for my Account to be activated. Later in the afternoon I discovered my Account was in the negative , I phoned up but Jack was away home. I phoned my Bank and discovered 5 attempts were made for the extra £1k he took. I had to pay a fee because my Account went into the negative and once again my card was blocked and I had to go through the usual security process to get it unblocked. Binary Brokerz were informed but I was never reimbursed.

Shortly after this incident I put in a complaint against Jack stating I did not want to work with him. I received a call from Nicholas Cavalieri we placed 2 trades and I complained about the losses . Nicholas told me to wait until June to make a withdrawal according to him the Account was looking good. I thought I was going to be working with him I told him Jack was never around to place trades he claimed Jack was off I was told the same thing when he put my Account in the negative and I was lied to because he phoned me that day.

I was sent a withdrawal form which I refused to sign. It stated that I was aware of all the risks involved whilst trading. I sent an Email and never received a reply. I sent another complaint about Jack and refused to work with him once again he phoned and more losing trades were placed. I eventually asked Jack to send me the link to the Centument Bot because he kept on harassing me for more money and suggested I borrow it because the 'Brexit referendum was due in June and I would recover my losses' when I reminded him that I was in debt and facing redundancy his reply was 'more the reason to do so'.

I wrote to customer support asking to close my Account last week. I then received an Email from Nicholas Cavalieri asking to send him an Email since he tried to call me via the phone and wrote 'I hope you are well' I sent a reply regarding all the lies I had been told and how the previous evening I came close to ending it . I explained how I had no money for my rent and was £5k in debt. He asked over the phone if I could borrow the money from a friend and I replied no and stated I was already under immense pressure for the return of the £5k. He asked me to wait until June for the trades to expire. He invited me to reserve a place on an upcoming webinar he was going to conduct so that I could see the work they were involved in. I reluctantly agreed but could not watch it I am too stressed out. I found Nicholas to be patronising he made a comment with words to affect that in his culture people express their feelings in poetry and he wanted me to know 'they were thinking of me dear'. This conversation took place on Thursday 11-5-16. I also wrote in that Email I was going to contact the Police Fraud Squad in the UK and if need be contact my MP which I have now done and contact the media .

On Friday 12-5-16 I sent another Email suggesting that perhaps I should invest in the opposite direction on the reserved trades . He wrote back saying he did not have the charts infront of him and not to panic and suggested I read a book or watch television to take my mind of things . In another recent Email I sent him I told him I on 3 occasions last week I
experienced a tightness in my chest and a tingling down my arm . He phoned again yesterday saying he will contact me on a weekly basis. The Bank has refused to return any money saying it does not cover there policy.

I was registered with Binary Brokerz wanting to try out the Centument Bot and received a call from Senior Broker Ben Gold who managed to dissuade me from using the Bot. After asking me a lot of personal questions including 'are you looking for a main income or secondary ? ' I informed him I was going to lose my job and I was asked how much salary was I wanting per month ? I quoted £1-1.5k , Ben suggested I invest £3.5k and I would receive a 100% bonus . I later sent an Email to enquire about the bonus he wrote back to arrange a time to speak to me over the phone and when he said he had already discussed the bonus on a previous occasion I apologised and explained that I suffer from depression hence the poor memory. Ben said look upon the the bonus as a gift from the Company to help assist me in achieving my goal. There was no mention of my deposit being locked by the bonus or the volume of trade required and when I did question how long it would take for the bonus to be cashed by me he asked me not to think along those lines and instead to concentrate on my goals. Ben stated on more than 1 occasion that I was free to withdraw my money anytime it was my money.. Ben stated after 2 months I will be able to withdraw my invested deposit and thereafter the bonus will be used. He also stated the success rate was 50-60% per moth. Ben dealt with my deposit then informed me I will be working with Senior Broker Jack Cruz , he then passed me over to another lady whose name I cannot remember.

The lady came across as very friendly and said the Company was doing a special event I believe that was the last day for the offer of a 100% bonus for any additional deposit made that day. I made it very clear to her that I had no more to give at the present moment but would be happy to invest another £5k at a later date. She informed me she will make an attempt and if it failed to go through then I was still entitled to the bonus . I was put on hold she returned 2-3 times to ask security questions and before I knew it I was speaking to another lady from the Accounts department, once again I reiterated the fact that I had no more money. I was eventually passed over to the lady I initially spoke to. She informed me that they got another £500. I was shocked and informed her that I did not have enough money in my Account and she found it amusing stating that 'I must have had more than I thought but I insisted that I checked my Account in the morning and did not have enough. She stated that my Account would double in a month and once it reached a certain level 'then it would quickly snowball from there'. I was provided with the name of their website but did not bother to access it as she asked me not to place any trades by myself as other traders had done which resulted in losses. I stated I had no intentions. Then I was informed Jack Cruz would contact me within the next two days.

Jack Cruz phoned and was pleasant , he was boasting how he had made his traders thousands and I cannot remember if it was in this chat or it was another day but he was boasting he made thousands for his traders and his success rate was 70%. He was not willing to wait for the £5k and asked for the details of my credit card and repeatedly insisted that he phone and request a withdrawal despite me saying that I was awaiting for a letter through the post so I could reset my password. Jack insisted I phoned the Company and then contact him the following morning because as far as he was concerned the Company should release funds.

I was briefly introduced to the platform and no mention was made to read the terms and conditions. Jack stated that after 2 months I will be able to withdraw my deposit . Jack also spoke about risk management and he said 'you never take a risk' you wait for another opportunity witch I agreed with . I was told to never place a trade without him and I was asked to install Team Viewer which I done so we could share screens.

Since early February a total 16 trades have been placed and expired. The itm rate has been 50% . In the first three weeks $3.5 k was achieved . I was expecting the same in the coming months. After that it was downhill we never won more than two trades in a row yet he still commented the 'Account was coming along nicely'. The Account is presently in the minus $6k plus , and I have another four trades left to expire three in June and one in July with $7k invested.

Jack was good at failing to keep up pre arranged appointments and pestering me for the £5k knowing that I had to wait 2-3 weeks for it. He has always had an aggressive approach and no patience to wait for the money. Due to unforeseen circumstances I mentioned I could no longer afford the £5k he became angry and said ' that was no way to do business and he had his reputation to think of' apparently he had with my agreement reserved trades and the money was owed to the Accountant. Shortly after this incident we had arranged for a day to place trades , he phoned and asked for the £5k. I had already told him that money was gone for good I was never going to get it back . Jack raised his voice and threatened me that if I did not pay up I would be sent a bill from the Accountant and he did not want to see that happen even if I could pay £2.5k. I was terrified of him and after instructing me to send him an Email in the morning the phone was slammed down on me.

I sent an Email still terrified of him he knew I suffered from clinical depression and on medication. I was forced to borrow the £5k. I contacted him the phone line was not clear he was jovial and I had difficulty making out his conversation . He was jovial and saying something about the wonderful opportunities on the market and asked me a question I was so nervous and instead of asking him to repeat himself I answered yes. I panicked remembering what happened to my Account on the previous occasion and asked 2-3 times if he only took out £5k he replied yes and reassured me that was all he took and I even asked him how much he took out and he said £5k I even said I only had enough to cover the £5k. He wanted more and contacted my credit card Company which did not bother me because despite re setting my password i was still waiting for my Account to be activated. Later in the afternoon I discovered my Account was in the negative , I phoned up but Jack was away home. I phoned my Bank and discovered 5 attempts were made for the extra £1k he took. I had to pay a fee because my Account went into the negative and once again my card was blocked and I had to go through the usual security process to get it unblocked. Binary Brokerz were informed but I was never reimbursed.

Shortly after this incident I put in a complaint against Jack stating I did not want to work with him. I received a call from Nicholas Cavalieri we placed 2 trades and I complained about the losses . Nicholas told me to wait until June to make a withdrawal according to him the Account was looking good. I thought I was going to be working with him I told him Jack was never around to place trades he claimed Jack was off I was told the same thing when he put my Account in the negative and I was lied to because he phoned me that day.

I was sent a withdrawal form which I refused to sign. It stated that I was aware of all the risks involved whilst trading. I sent an Email and never received a reply. I sent another complaint about Jack and refused to work with him once again he phoned and more losing trades were placed. I eventually asked Jack to send me the link to the Centument Bot because he kept on harassing me for more money and suggested I borrow it because the 'Brexit referendum was due in June and I would recover my losses' when I reminded him that I was in debt and facing redundancy his reply was 'more the reason to do so'.

I wrote to customer support asking to close my Account last week. I then received an Email from Nicholas Cavalieri asking to send him an Email since he tried to call me via the phone and wrote 'I hope you are well' I sent a reply regarding all the lies I had been told and how the previous evening I came close to ending it . I explained how I had no money for my rent and was £5k in debt. He asked over the phone if I could borrow the money from a friend and I replied no and stated I was already under immense pressure for the return of the £5k. He asked me to wait until June for the trades to expire. He invited me to reserve a place on an upcoming webinar he was going to conduct so that I could see the work they were involved in. I reluctantly agreed but could not watch it I am too stressed out. I found Nicholas to be patronising he made a comment with words to affect that in his culture people express their feelings in poetry and he wanted me to know 'they were thinking of me dear'. This conversation took place on Thursday 11-5-16. I also wrote in that Email I was going to contact the Police Fraud Squad in the UK and if need be contact my MP which I have now done and contact the media .

On Friday 12-5-16 I sent another Email suggesting that perhaps I should invest in the opposite direction on the reserved trades . He wrote back saying he did not have the charts infront of him and not to panic and suggested I read a book or watch television to take my mind of things . In another recent Email I sent him I told him I on 3 occasions last week I
experienced a tightness in my chest and a tingling down my arm . He phoned again yesterday saying he will contact me on a weekly basis. The Bank has refused to return any money saying it does not cover there policy.

We have active Binary Brokerz rape here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/binarybrokerz.132288/ invite him to explain the case here.

How did you deposit? When did you deposit?
Hi, I made a deposit via a debit card. The first deposit of £4k was made in 4-2-16 and the 2nd in March only because I was threatened by Jack Cruz. As you can see I am now being ignored by Binary Brokerz. I am expected to wait until the trades expire then I will be contacted so I can make a withdrawal. The Account is already in the minus of $6k plus even if I was by some miracle to win all trades placed will still be in the negative.

My requests for a total refund of my deposits are being ignored so are the rest regarding a copy of the bill from the Accountant and an answer in writing from the 3 Brokers who are responsible for this entrapment via their deceit .

The Bank has refused to return any money because it does not cover there terms and conditions.

Ask the fraud department at your issuing bank if a chargeback is possible. If they decline, consider asking a company like WinChargeback for professional assistance.

Whatever you do, don't give BinaryBrokerz another cent of your money. If any other binary broker calls with a "sure to win" investment opportunity, tell them to drop dead and hang up the phone.

I refused to place anymore trades and I am now in debt thanks to them. I have come across a rare review where a broker has been praised and a trader has made money but as we know 99% lose.

Money has now been fully refunded into my Account.

Back