Resolved: Binary.com - help needed.

Byronmg202

Recruit
I am hoping forex peace army can help assist me. I recently began using binary.com and was able to make withdrawals successfully ( nothing greater than $100). When I tried to make a big withdrawal after making some nice profit I suddenly needed to verify my profile. I sent the required documents but was then told my verification failed. Since then I have not heard back from them regarding my verification at all. I have my initial deposit and my winnings locked and not being able to be withdrawn! It is alot of money for me! I tried their call centre but it was a complete waste of time. I have since sent numerous follow up emails with no reply at all. Is there anyway forex peace army can help me.

I am hoping forex peace army can help assist me. I recently began using binary.com and was able to make withdrawals successfully ( nothing greater than $100). When I tried to make a big withdrawal after making some nice profit I suddenly needed to verify my profile. I sent the required documents but was then told my verification failed. Since then I have not heard back from them regarding my verification at all. I have my initial deposit and my winnings locked and not being able to be withdrawn! It is alot of money for me! I tried their call centre but it was a complete waste of time. I have since sent numerous follow up emails with no reply at all. Is there anyway forex peace army can help me.
Let's move step by step. @blackhawk, can we have your attention here?

If you don't receive s reply soon then update the thread so I can suggest you more steps.

Hi. Just a follow up. After I posted on here and trustpilot my profile got verified. I then requested all my funds to be withdrawn because this has left a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully I will receive my money in the next day or two. If not I will report back.

Hi. Just a follow up. After I posted on here and trustpilot my profile got verified. I then requested all my funds to be withdrawn because this has left a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully I will receive my money in the next day or two. If not I will report back.
Keep us updated :)

I am glad to report I have recieved my money!

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back