Resolved: Binary.com scam

Mickydu01

Recruit
Binary.com refuse to grant me full access to my account after I have made profit.
I was ask to bring my birth certificate, national ID card and any document with my home address I gave them for over two months this suckers don't want to still grant me access to my account somebody pls tell me want to do because this seem like the highest form of fraud to me

Binary.com refuse to grant me full access to my account after I have made profit.
I was ask to bring my birth certificate, national ID card and any document with my home address I gave them for over two months this suckers don't want to still grant me access to my account somebody pls tell me want to do because this seem like the highest form of fraud to me
After the submission of requested documents, what reason they have provided to hold you back the access of your account?

Was this resolved?
(I am very skeptic about those binary companies, could be nice to see not a fraud company)

We would appreciate if you could post here that the problem was solved and that the whole issue was not our company's fault.

Was this resolved?
(I am very skeptic about those binary companies, could be nice to see not a fraud company)

Yes, it was, but I am pretty sure you prefer to here Mickydu01 confirming it.

A company cannot survive, let alone thrive if it is not on the up-and-up, binary.com/en/binary-in-numbers.html

Back