Resolved - Binary International: No proper response on withdrawal

SyedA1

Recruit
Hi All,

I wanted to report here the withdrawal issue i am facing at Binary International. I have no issues regarding the verification, bonus terms or anything but still my withdrawal is showing in a pending state. When i contacted support all they are telling is that it is in process and they will let me know once they have confirmation from the accounts department. According to the T&C's, the withdrawal has to be processed in max 3 business days but for me its been almost a week without any concrete answer on the timeline of the withdrawal request. The support informed me that they have changed their banks and thats the reason they are facing issues. My concern is that the account managers who were there when i deposited are no longer with the company and the new account manager is more inclined towards pushing me to cancel the withdrawal than helping me get it.

Do we have any members here facing the same issue here. ?

Regards
Syed

Hi All,

I wanted to report here the withdrawal issue i am facing at Binary International. I have no issues regarding the verification, bonus terms or anything but still my withdrawal is showing in a pending state. When i contacted support all they are telling is that it is in process and they will let me know once they have confirmation from the accounts department. According to the T&C's, the withdrawal has to be processed in max 3 business days but for me its been almost a week without any concrete answer on the timeline of the withdrawal request. The support informed me that they have changed their banks and thats the reason they are facing issues. My concern is that the account managers who were there when i deposited are no longer with the company and the new account manager is more inclined towards pushing me to cancel the withdrawal than helping me get it.

Do we have any members here facing the same issue here. ?

Regards
Syed
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Also share your story as review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11128/www.binaryinternational.com

No update yet!!!.

Reached out to support today too. Got pretty much the same response without any reference to particular timeline on the process.

Chat started: 2016-10-03 03:06 PM UTC

(03:06:21 PM) Syed Arshad: Hi

(03:06:28 PM) Syed Arshad: Hi

(03:07:14 PM) Customer Support: Do you still have questions that we can help answer?
(03:07:23 PM) Customer Service: We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our operators are busy at the moment, please leave us a message with your email address and we'll get back to you shortly.
(03:16:20 PM) *** Dan joined the chat ***
(03:16:22 PM) Dan: Hi, how can we help you today? =)
(03:16:40 PM) Syed Arshad: Hi Dan...
(03:17:15 PM) Syed Arshad: about my withdrawal..
(03:17:17 PM) Syed Arshad: any update?
(03:17:22 PM) Syed Arshad: arshadteck@yahoo.com
(03:17:25 PM) Syed Arshad: any update?
(03:17:47 PM) Dan: Not yet Syed.
We will contact you immediately we get an update from accounting
(03:18:32 PM) Syed Arshad: I have created a thread on forexpeacearmy.com...mentioning the same..provided the thread information yesterday.....
(03:18:38 PM) Syed Arshad: will someone join and reply over there.
(03:19:11 PM) Syed Arshad: as i have seen some more traders complaining the same issue
(03:24:46 PM) Syed Arshad: ??
(03:31:05 PM) Dan: We will contact you immediately we get an update from accounting

Is there anything else we may assist you with?
(03:48:25 PM) *** Dan left the chat ***

Hi,

I deposited 2000 dollars via credit card.Made some profit and requested for 2500$ withdrawal. I live in United Arab
Emirates.

Syed

Ouch. This is going to come down to the chargeback deadline. QUICKLY gather up all your evidence. Call (even better - visit) your credit card's issuing bank. Ask for the fraud or disputes department.

Show them how the money is in the account, but your withdrawal (a promised service) is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback.

Back