Resolved - Binary International's system fault

isabelle2042

Recruit
I have been a loyal customer of Binary International for years and never had any problems. At one stage my balance was quite low so I started placing 1 euro trades which they advertised on their front website. To my surprise, the company was offering to 'close' a trade when it was going in the wrong direction and get 1 euro back. I thought that it could be too good to be true! But I traded and traded and it worked!

At one stage, my balance started coming down very quickly. I contacted my account manager who informed me that they were cancelling my trades.

When I requested a withdrawal of remaining money they blocked it claiming that my account is under investigation for trade manipulation. So according to them, I should place 1 euro trade and NOT to 'close', although their system allowed me to do so.

In my opinion, they fell a victim of their own negligence and recklessness.

I told them they should get rid of 1 euro trades and then they would not have such problems but it is not up to their traders to tell them how to run the company.

Attachments

• BI.png
    BI.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
When I requested a withdrawal of remaining money they blocked it claiming that my account is under investigation for trade manipulation. So according to them, I should place 1 euro trade and NOT to 'close', although their system allowed me to do so.

It's true scam broker. have you sent this link to them?

I have been a loyal customer of Binary International for years and never had any problems. At one stage my balance was quite low so I started placing 1 euro trades which they advertised on their front website. To my surprise, the company was offering to 'close' a trade when it was going in the wrong direction and get 1 euro back. I thought that it could be too good to be true! But I traded and traded and it worked!

At one stage, my balance started coming down very quickly. I contacted my account manager who informed me that they were cancelling my trades.

I told them they should get rid of 1 euro trades and then they would not have such problems but it is not up to their traders to tell them how to run the company.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

As the author of the thread 'Binary International's system fault' I am delighted to inform everybody that the issue has been solved. As I said in the post above, I have been a loyal customer of Binary International for years and I have never had any problems with the company.
That is why I was in shock they were not replying to my mails. But I found out that the reason for the delay was that some of the management staff were on holidays, plus they were investigating if there was any bug or a robot manipulating the system.
Cut the long story short, Binary International released my funds and it looks like they are back with their top class customer service!

Now that the missing profits are back in your account, I suggest testing out your ability to withdraw some of your money.

As the author of the thread 'Binary International's system fault' I am delighted to inform everybody that the issue has been solved. As I said in the post above, I have been a loyal customer of Binary International for years and I have never had any problems with the company.
That is why I was in shock they were not replying to my mails. But I found out that the reason for the delay was that some of the management staff were on holidays, plus they were investigating if there was any bug or a robot manipulating the system.
Cut the long story short, Binary International released my funds and it looks like they are back with their top class customer service!

Good the see resoved cases :) Yo Asstmod, Can you please marked this thread as a resolved?

Article about U.S government approving that "Binary Options" is a scam:

https://investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud/types-fraud/binary-options-fraud

Binary was declared as fraud in Israel,Belgium,France,USA this year...

They giving you to withdraw ONLY when your "broker" (sales guy in reality) knows that you will add more in the future.

BUT when the "broker" will see that you run out of money they will "close" the story with you in a good way or a bad way... a good way for example they will make addicted to gambling that you will believe that you really investing money... or will teach you ways how to lose always your money in the end... the bad way is one day he will call and will open trades on your behalf on full amount till you will lose all...

The good news are, that you didnt lost anything your money is still inside the platform. Because it is not regulated company! Is is not real brokerage firm, so you can get your money with the help of the credit card company , i did it for my self few times if you need help send my private message i have alot of tips :))

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

As the author of the thread 'Binary International system fault' I wish to confirm that the withdrawal I requested reached my bank account!
Looks like customers satisfaction is still the most important for Binary International and they keep resolving issues in clients' favour!

Back