Resolved: BinaryTilt.com and fake CNN story

Just a quick update for everyone, after getting promises on October 3rd from them that they have already approved my refund and it should be made within a "few working days"....I have unsurprisingly received nothing. Have written to them again through FPA and e-mail asking them for information but haven't received anything as of yet.

Dealing with them has been one of the most unnecessarily difficult experiences, even after they agreed to give me a refund. However, now at least I have their written confirmation which I can forward to my bank in case they don't follow through. Will keep everyone posted as and when I get the money back.
Keep sending email to get the update mate.

Latest update: Have been promised that payment would be made from October 3rd, still nothing. My latest conversation had these responses:

Dear Client,

Good day!

For your information, your withdrawal was approved by our financial department.

It may take a few business days to appear in your account.

Kindly check with your bank.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else and I would be happy to assist.

After asking them to send me proof of payment they said the following (only after telling me several times to check with my bank...):

Hi Milan,

We have some limitations which we cannot disclose. All that i am saying is that your funds have already been transferred. It will take a few business days to reach your account.

Regards
Jane

The employees in question are Jane Taylor and Annabelle Capillaire. The funny thing is, if the payment was made from a UK bank, which it should be, then I'd be getting the funds within minutes...not days. Anyway, will keep on top of them and update further.

To anyone who has followed this matter over the last couple of months, I'm happy to say I have finally received my refund. I'd like to thank FX Master for the advice, I'm sure without that I'd still be calling and e-mailing with zero response.

Although they did refund me eventually and are clearly somewhat regulated, it is just not worth the trouble. If anyone reading this has any plans to look to invest with them, I'd say be very very careful. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through what I did just to get my hard earned money back from what seem to be opportunists.

To anyone who has followed this matter over the last couple of months, I'm happy to say I have finally received my refund. I'd like to thank FX Master for the advice, I'm sure without that I'd still be calling and e-mailing with zero response.

Although they did refund me eventually and are clearly somewhat regulated, it is just not worth the trouble. If anyone reading this has any plans to look to invest with them, I'd say be very very careful. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through what I did just to get my hard earned money back from what seem to be opportunists.
You are most welcome mate. It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.

Your question to?
Well for these crooks returning small amounts or 50k is two very different things. I ave been scammed for £50000 and I can believe with all of us here we cannot join forces and become a bigger force than them.....and also gather real knowledge on who can help and who is just trying to scam more money out of us.

Well for these crooks returning small amounts or 50k is two very different things. I ave been scammed for £50000 and I can believe with all of us here we cannot join forces and become a bigger force than them.....and also gather real knowledge on who can help and who is just trying to scam more money out of us.
You already created your thread in scam folder?

Back