Resolved - Blackwell Global withdrawals scam

babel

Recruit
I joined BGI in August 2015. I initially traded and lost all my money, but I didn't stop there. I decided to fund my account again in June 2016 with $200, and I made a profit of $106 in a little over 5 days.

I decided to protect my investment by withdrawing my capital. I initiated the withdrawal on June 11 but still had open trades on my account which made the deduction impossible until June 15. Upon hearing a tip/rumour about the companies recent legal issues germane to fraud in Nigeria, I decided to withdraw my balance $106 on June 17.

It is clearly outlined on their website that international withdrawals take a maximum of 5 working days to be fully processed, but my first withdrawal of $200 was fully processed after 16 days (11 working days), while I'm still yet to receive payment for my second withdrawal with today July 16 making it 29 days (20 working days) coming.

Communication with the company has proven unreproductive as they cannot provide any concrete information but rather plead for patience each time I make enquiry on my withdrawal via email or calls. I absolutely declare shenanigans!

I'll appreciate a thorough investigation into the matter so that other traders will not suffer the damages I've suffered.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image.png
    image.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 3
I joined BGI in August 2015. I initially traded and lost all my money, but I didn't stop there. I decided to fund my account again in June 2016 with $200, and I made a profit of $106 in a little over 5 days.

I decided to protect my investment by withdrawing my capital. I initiated the withdrawal on June 11 but still had open trades on my account which made the deduction impossible until June 15. Upon hearing a tip/rumour about the companies recent legal issues germane to fraud in Nigeria, I decided to withdraw my balance $106 on June 17.

It is clearly outlined on their website that international withdrawals take a maximum of 5 working days to be fully processed, but my first withdrawal of $200 was fully processed after 16 days (11 working days), while I'm still yet to receive payment for my second withdrawal with today July 16 making it 29 days (20 working days) coming.

Communication with the company has proven unreproductive as they cannot provide any concrete information but rather plead for patience each time I make enquiry on my withdrawal via email or calls. I absolutely declare shenanigans!

I'll appreciate a thorough investigation into the matter so that other traders will not suffer the damages I've suffered.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Done.
But I thought such invitation will be more likely to receive attention if it were coming directly from FPA representatives.

The problem happened to be from the financial institutions here in MY COUNTRY, AND NOT NECESSARILY FROM BLACKWELL GLOBAL. BGI has proven itself to be a credible and reliable company once again...
Thanks BGI.

Another rare resolved case but next time I think you should be slow before opening the thread.

Agreed to this as we might be bit patience and try to negotiate with the broker first before approaching to FPA, but i am really glad to find out that FPA is really doing very good getting the issues resolved in very less time.

Back