Resolved - Bloombex Options

Well, got a call from yet another Account Manager today.

So lets see here, John Davis (original), Nicholas, Joan Meyers, Ray Gordon, another person I can't recall, and now this guy. He said he is the Chief of the Trading floor and the trades will now go to the Institutional Trading Desk. Only special accounts get to trade there. How do we stop these people from stealing money and scamming people?

Stop all trading activity with Bloombex.
Call your credit card company and ask to initiate a charge back, tell them to move it to compliance if need be, as this is a major scam, and you should be able to win your own charge back, as trading binary\forex is probably illegal in your country. Good luck.

Why has ForexPeaceArmy not BANNED Michele, all he or she does is post info as if they will help somebody and then they don't help anybody. I think allowing them to post how they look forward to giving you the run around is unwise of the FPA and you should make a example of them and BAN him and show him being a banned scam broker who lied and helped nobody on this channel. Make profies of these brokers where people can see all the people they said they would help and did not... Not that would be helpful at least to show people what absolute scum these people are.

If she's banned, she'll run off and say the big bad FPA won't let her help people. My vote is to let her stay as a living example of how brokers delay and delay to get beyond chargeback deadlines.

Hey Michelle, are you gong to resolve a couple of cases anytime soon, or is your SOLE job to delay until after the chargeback deadlines have passed?

I apologize if it seems that I do not assist our clients, but be assured that it is not the case.

Unfortunately, many clients who I assist say they will inform the community that their issue has been resolved, but end up not doing so.

As a result other forum members such as yourselves do not get the reassurance they need, that assistance will truly be provided.

This current claim is being investigated and dealt with, in order to reach a resolution. It does take time. I will make sure to update you, if the customer himself won't do it.

What I can assure you though is that peer pressure and gang mentality will not accelerate matters. Unless of course you have a claim that needs to be investigated and/or resolved - at which point I am here to listen to you and do my best to try and help.

As always, I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment anyone has experienced with our services.

Best Regards,

Michele S

Just return the money that was charged on my father's credit card who has Dementia. That is all that needs to be done. There really doesn't need to be any further investigations on this matter. Elderly abuse is not good.

Stop all trading activity with Bloombex.
Call your credit card company and ask to initiate a charge back, tell them to move it to compliance if need be, as this is a major scam, and you should be able to win your own charge back, as trading binary\forex is probably illegal in your country. Good luck.
Credit Card company (Chase) will do nothing at this point.

Back