Resolved - Bloombex Options

tradermcb

Private, 1st Class
My father is elderly and had been trading with Bloombex Options through John Davis for more than a year. In Oct of 2015 he said he needed to up the deposits to make more money, which he did to the tune of $90,000 on my fathers credit card. Elderly abuse and manipulation. The balance was up to $325K in Jan of 2016. Since then, we have been emailing about the trading and the account has gone down each month to where it is now at around $54K.

Several attempts have been made to withdrawl the $54K and nothing has been done at all. No response at all and has now been transferred to two other account managers, Nicolas and Joan. His credit card debt is now over $81k. We emailed Sandra L. which I have seen on other threads before, no response yet either. This is really stressing us out and needs to be resolved. HELP!!!

My father is elderly and had been trading with Bloombex Options through John Davis for more than a year. In Oct of 2015 he said he needed to up the deposits to make more money, which he did to the tune of $90,000 on my fathers credit card. Elderly abuse and manipulation. The balance was up to $325K in Jan of 2016. Since then, we have been emailing about the trading and the account has gone down each month to where it is now at around $54K.

Several attempts have been made to withdrawl the $54K and nothing has been done at all. No response at all and has now been transferred to two other account managers, Nicolas and Joan. His credit card debt is now over $81k. We emailed Sandra L. which I have seen on other threads before, no response yet either. This is really stressing us out and needs to be resolved. HELP!!!

Bloombex Options is already marked as scam company by FPA, you can read more about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/bloombex-options.com

Now come to solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Is there another thread I need to post this in? How do we get Sandra from Bllombex involved? Do we invite them to this thread?

Thank you!

I guess you are right! you can send this link to bloombex by involving them for clarification to this issue, however it would be better asking the right suggestion from the admin too.

any other assistance? anyone? This is my fathers retirement money and we need it back immediately. HELP!!!

Hi there,

I’m the Customer Relations Manager @ Bloombex Options.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you have experienced in dealing with our services.

I’m here to provide assistance and help you with any matter that you might have.

Please feel free to contact me at any time: Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com

Cheers,

Michele S.

Dear forum member,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with our services.

Kindly provide me Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com with your details such as account number and email you signed up with so I would be able to further investigate the matter. I shall revert to your claim with my findings within 3 business days.

Thank you,

Michele S.

Back