Resolved - Bloombex Options

I currently have had no reply from Michele or anyone else for that matter. They have all the information they need along with a screenshot of the account balance. They asked for an account number but there is nowhere on their website that has that. They have withdrawn money to the credit card before so they have that information to. I will write my credit card company for fraud next.

Thanks

I currently have had no reply from Michele or anyone else for that matter. They have all the information they need along with a screenshot of the account balance. They asked for an account number but there is nowhere on their website that has that. They have withdrawn money to the credit card before so they have that information to. I will write my credit card company for fraud next.

Thanks

I think he is here to help so send him private message here at FPA and ask for progress of your case.

Thank you Michele, I will send you an email right now.

Dear Monty,

I received your email and replied, but your email came back…

I have already started to investigate your claim. I shall revert to your email with my findings within 3 business days.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Michele Stewart

Customer Relations Manager

Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com

I think he is here to help so send him private message here at FPA and ask for progress of your case.

Dear Monty,

I received your email and replied, but your email came back…

I have already started to investigate your claim. I shall revert to your email with my findings within 3 business days.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Michele Stewart

Customer Relations Manager

Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com

What is status of your issue?
I heard from someone at Bloombex saying they will look into it and get back to me but that the balance is "bonus" payout money. What a farce. I guess I have no other options but to contact WinChargeback.

Back