g.difederico

Private
At the moment it is not a scam but only a disservice. Last Thursday, I closed all trades open on the Blueberry MT4 account platform. My balance is 551.04. Monday I try to access the platform, but the server, I discover days later, that it is under maintenance, so I ask to withdraw my money not being able to access the platform. 4 days have passed and the money has not yet been returned. Even this morning, they write to me that they cannot process the withdrawal because I have no margin on the account. This is false as I repeat, as all trades were closed last weekend, and their server was down since last Monday. In a first email, they asked me if the money to be withdrawn came from a deposit or profit ????? , information that the broker should already have available. I replied that it was only filing. Then I received a second email in which they told me that my account was out of margin to withdraw, and I replied that there can be no open trades, and I am waiting, but as the days pass, given the servers that change, unfortunately I start to think badly. I will keep you informed, if anything return the money I will be happy to say it and apologize to blueberry markets.

At the moment it is not a scam but only a disservice. Last Thursday, I closed all trades open on the Blueberry MT4 account platform. My balance is 551.04. Monday I try to access the platform, but the server, I discover days later, that it is under maintenance, so I ask to withdraw my money not being able to access the platform. 4 days have passed and the money has not yet been returned. Even this morning, they write to me that they cannot process the withdrawal because I have no margin on the account. This is false as I repeat, as all trades were closed last weekend, and their server was down since last Monday. In a first email, they asked me if the money to be withdrawn came from a deposit or profit ????? , information that the broker should already have available. I replied that it was only filing. Then I received a second email in which they told me that my account was out of margin to withdraw, and I replied that there can be no open trades, and I am waiting, but as the days pass, given the servers that change, unfortunately I start to think badly. I will keep you informed, if anything return the money I will be happy to say it and apologize to blueberry markets.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

thanks for help....today during chat with broker i uncovered problem....them server go down lst week, how report alsoother consumer, i caned not access platform and my ea have opened trade...for this reason they not have processed my request withdrawal. In any case blueberry don't have alerted that changed server, and i been offline for few days , without know that few trade opened from my ea....and without to have possibility of intervent on them with the risk money loss.....this is not correct

@g.difederico Please post a copy of your trading history record as shown in this article:

The videos there should be of great help.

I do had a problem with this broker, but i would like some help first before i open a thread because i don't know if is considered a scam, i don't want to open a thread i vain. In the emails that i traded with the account manager it was told to be that was a thing that happen and nothing could be done, may i send a very quick private message to someone with a screenshot just to confirm please ? It would be very very appreciated..

I do had a problem with this broker, but i would like some help first before i open a thread because i don't know if is considered a scam, i don't want to open a thread i vain. In the emails that i traded with the account manager it was told to be that was a thing that happen and nothing could be done, may i send a very quick private message to someone with a screenshot just to confirm please ? It would be very very appreciated..

Send private message to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/conversations/add?to=4evermaat Include as many details as possible.

Did you send the private message to @4evermaat yet because I haven't seen the new thread from your end?

thanks for help....today during chat with broker i uncovered problem....them server go down lst week, how report alsoother consumer, i caned not access platform and my ea have opened trade...for this reason they not have processed my request withdrawal. In any case blueberry don't have alerted that changed server, and i been offline for few days , without know that few trade opened from my ea....and without to have possibility of intervent on them with the risk money loss.....this is not correct
Can you please invite the broker to this thread.

Back