RESOLVED: Blueberry Markets Scam.

Hi Asad, we sincerely apologise for any frustration this may have caused. It appears, however, that there may have been a slight confusion here. As we have communicated with you over email, Blueberry Markets' Index pricing has experienced some data latency which we have seen traded on via client accounts. We were not referring to latency on your end, rather, a latency on pricing from liquidity providers.

The inaccurate latent price rates provided to Blueberry Markets resulted in incorrect trading outcomes on index markets such as NDX100 and US30. Due to the inaccuracy of this pricing and end result for clients, Blueberry Markets has deemed such trading on your account as incorrect. This has been ratified by liquidity providers of ours that have deemed your trading as illegitimate. This is the reason why adjustments have been made on your trading accounts.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, please reply to the last email we sent you, which should’ve come from Robin, our Sales Manager. Thank you for your understanding.

-Hanna A.
I had same issue with blueberry couple of days back. My whole account was wiped, including profit, withdrawal request and balance. I requested for withdrawal of $20k which they refused

I had same issue with blueberry couple of days back. My whole account was wiped, including profit, withdrawal request and balance. I requested for withdrawal of $20k which they refused
Hi there, sorry to hear about your issues with them.

I suggest you start your own scam thread and let them come over to explain themselves.

Thanks
Pheniox

Finally good news. I have been communicating with them over the last few days, after
several conversations, yesterday I spoke with one of the Senior Representatives
from Compliance department, who was able to walk me through the situation that
occurred and the sequence of events on their end. He was very helpful and after
explanation of the whole matter he resolved my issue. They invited me again to
continue trading with them and now there will be no problem. The problem of
inaccurate pricing and latency was that of an individual Liquidity provider and
they've advised that this should not happen again. I am satisfied with the
resolution, Thanks a lot Blueberry Markets

Special Thanks to FPA Admin and other FPA members those helped me out to raised
this issue on a serious note.

@FPA Forums Team can we mark this as resolved?

Start your own scam alert thread and submit evidence there.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back