Resolved by Chargeback - Refund Request from "profit-forexsignals.com"

Hi FxMaster,

This is to inform you that until now I haven't received a refund from PFXS.

Kindly advise the next steps I will do.

Thank you!

Regards.
First of all, talk with their support again and ask the status of your withdrawal.

Alright then let's wait again and keep us updated :)

Hi FxMaster,

This is to inform you that I have already received the refund/chargeback from profit forex signals last July 13,2017. It took almost 2months of waiting before I received the refund. But what is important is that, It was already credited to my account. The team at PFXS and I talked and solved the case.

I would like also to thank you for extending your help and for concern to people who wanted their money back.

Once again, thank you.

Cheers!

Good luck and Regards,
Dave

Hi FxMaster,

This is to inform you that I have already received the refund/chargeback from profit forex signals last July 13,2017. It took almost 2months of waiting before I received the refund. But what is important is that, It was already credited to my account. The team at PFXS and I talked and solved the case.

I would like also to thank you for extending your help and for concern to people who wanted their money back.

Once again, thank you.

Cheers!

Good luck and Regards,
Dave
You're most welcome and it`s always good to see resolved cases :) Yo Asstmod, Can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Hi FxMaster,

Once again, thank you.

Cheers!

Good luck and Regards,
Dave
One advice to you, choose broker wisely and make sure you can check review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews about them before you go live with them

One advice to you, choose broker wisely and make sure you can check review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews about them before you go live with them

Hi FxMaster,

Thank you for the advice. Noted on this. Actually I am subscribed to your email so that I can receive updates and reviews about scam brokers.

I would get back here always whenever I encounter problems with my broker

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

Dave

Hi FxMaster,

Thank you for the advice. Noted on this. Actually I am subscribed to your email so that I can receive updates and reviews about scam brokers.

I would get back here always whenever I encounter problems with my broker

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

Dave
You're most welcome :)

This is to inform you that I have already received the refund/chargeback from profit forex signals last July 13,2017.

Can you please specify. Did Profit Forex Signals transfer the funds back to your credit card by themselves, or did your bank recover your money by approving a chargeback?

Can you please specify. Did Profit Forex Signals transfer the funds back to your credit card by themselves, or did your bank recover your money by approving a chargeback?

Hi,

I filed a chargeback at my bank, so basically my bank retrieved my money back.

Though I requested for a refund from PFXS, but it was not successful. But in their record, it says it was successful, and the processing of the refund depends in their acquiring bank. I was passed on to their acquiring bank and thet said the processing was successful. Unfortunately, it was not credited to my account. And the acquiring bank told me that it's now beyond their control. They just gave me the Auth Code to track down the transaction.

So when I filed a chargeback at my bank, they used it to trace the missing transaction which took almost 2months. At first my bank cannot find the said transaction, but when I gave the auth code, it was now traced and my bank was able to process a chargeback.

In short, if I didn't request for a chargeback, maybe until now, I'm still waiting for nothing.

That's all. Thank you!

Regards,
Dave

Back