Resolved by Chargeback - Refund Request from "profit-forexsignals.com"

Hi,

I filed a chargeback at my bank, so basically my bank retrieved my money back.

Though I requested for a refund from PFXS, but it was not successful. But in their record, it says it was successful, and the processing of the refund depends in their acquiring bank. I was passed on to their acquiring bank and thet said the processing was successful. Unfortunately, it was not credited to my account. And the acquiring bank told me that it's now beyond their control. They just gave me the Auth Code to track down the transaction.

So when I filed a chargeback at my bank, they used it to trace the missing transaction which took almost 2months. At first my bank cannot find the said transaction, but when I gave the auth code, it was now traced and my bank was able to process a chargeback.

In short, if I didn't request for a chargeback, maybe until now, I'm still waiting for nothing.

That's all. Thank you!

Regards,
Dave

My bank approved for a chargeback.
Thanks

Your bank approved the chargeback, but Profit Forex Signals at least attempted to cooperate with a refund and did not try to block the chargeback.

This is something of a grey area, but I'll lean towards calling this one officially resolved.

Your bank approved the chargeback, but Profit Forex Signals at least attempted to cooperate with a refund and did not try to block the chargeback.

This is something of a grey area, but I'll lean towards calling this one officially resolved.

Hi,

Yes my bank approved for a chargeback, coz I provided everything they need for them to process the chargeback.

Actually, until now, I dont understand why the refund was not successful in the sense that it was not credited to my bank account. But In their record it's successful. At least, PFXS, helped me to provide the information that I need to expedite the process of the chargeback. Because, even them, they dont know what to do already. So they provided me what my bank demands from them. At least they cooperated. But I really didnt understand why their refund has not arrived to my account.

Anyway, please tag this case as solved. Thanks for helping me. Til then

Thank you!

Back